Division 2 - Season 6

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Dec 8, 2016.

1. dj2ca

dj2ca Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Did we come to a conclusion with this situation?
  2. Mick

Mick Rookie

PSN ID
    mwkw1520
    Hey guys what time do we start tonight ??
  3. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    qualy @ 8.30 Sydney time
  4. ShootSho7t

ShootSho7t Rookie

PSN ID
    shoootshoooooooot
    I m fine with any div, but for tonight, which one should i join ?
  5. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    Up to you Shoot. You can run as you have been, or jump back to Div 3 and be more competative.
  6. dj2ca

dj2ca Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    It's up to you mate, if you want to come into Div 3 let me know asap and I'll make sure you get an invite.
  7. Mick

Mick Rookie

PSN ID
    mwkw1520
    Ty Gary
  8. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    Ffs bloody dc while in fourth. Bloody great battle with stozza the whole race.
    v8power383 likes this.
  9. v8power383

v8power383 Professional

PSN ID
    v8power383 Turn Left Racing
    Qualifying
    [​IMG]
    Race Results
    [​IMG]
    Fastest Laps
    [​IMG]
    Unsure of what order everyone DSC but i think it went
    Jim_aka_theman 1st to DSC
    naacs 2nd to DSC
    agolfer78 3rd to DSC
    t_b_williams 4th to DSC
    Can someone confirm that please
  10. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    That is my recollection too V8.

And well done too by the way! Also well done Blindman and Stozza. Too many tangles and mistakes for me :(
    stucar17, Anthonyb and v8power383 like this.
  11. Blindman

Blindman Team Driver

PSN ID
    BLINDMANRACiNG
    Well what can I say about this race ...quali didn't go to plan as I started fro the 3rd row in sixth along side a golfer . I new I was going to do it tough from the 3rd row with v8 starting on pole with a blistering lap . So the start was crucial for me so v8 wouldn't get to far a head . Got a good start and made 1or 2 spots into the fist turn pretty clean start from everyone at the front it seemed from my point which was great .first lap trying to pull the leaders in slowly made another spot and sitting behind TB who had a little lag going and I didn't want to have contact so I was lucky to get a run out of the last corner and get a run on the straight and get a clean pass . Now after v8 slowly pulling him in then slowly he started pulling away up and down like a yo yo the gap went pitted and I wasn't sure what was going to happen with tyres after the 2 stop I had to do at spa which has cost me dearly in Champion points . Came out I think v8 pitted the next lap and I had brought the time back to 6 sec behind v8 so pushed hard but v8 was pushing harder and made a bigger gap then I had a off in the 1st chicane and that was it 2nd had my name all over it and v8 was in a class of his own congrats . Well done to stozza for a podium finish . Great to see a near full grid also .Blindman race ya later :cool:
    v8power383, dj2ca, stucar17 and 2 others like this.
  12. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Ok Guys, The final driver briefing for the season :D

Can i first say to all PCARS guys, THANK YOU for your support this season. The size of the grids most weeks has been extremely pleasing, and the comments from most after the race show that racing with big grids is certainly well worth the effort. I also want to thank everyone for what has largely been a trouble free season, short of a few small issues that were sorted quickly from the new stewards group.

I really hope that we see you all back for season 7, regardless of the car, for some more great racing.

R7 : 26th March
    22 LAPS
    - 12pm - 7/6/17
    Tires - real
    Fuel - slow
    Damage - Visual only or off...up to room host !
    Compulsory Stop : Yes
    Weather slots
    1. Heavy Cloud
    2. Overcast
    3. Light Cloud
    4. Clear

[​IMG]

This track normally gives us some cracking racing.....

TRACK LIMITS
    : As per our rules and regs drivers must keep 2 wheels on the ripple strips or white lines at all times. We all make a mistake or 2, but if you are caught "continually and obviously" running outside the track limits to gain advantage you will be penalized by the stewards group. There are track cut penalties here everywhere ! The one that is always questionable here is the exit of 4, where its easy to run wide for advantage. We will be monitoring this through the race. Other corners to be wary of are exit of 2 and the Exit of 7. There are also substantial run off areas before you get pinged. BE WARNED....IF YOU CONTINUALLY EXCEED TRACK LIMITS EXPECT A PENALTY.

CONTACT : IS TO BE AVOIDED AT ALL TIMES. If you make contact with the car in front, and gain an advantage you MUST REDRESS and give the place back. Failure to do so could result in a penalty from the stewards group. Obviously, this is a higher chance in the dark at the chicanes. We have seen a few examples this season of contact to the rear of another car, pushing them off track. This is the classic redress situation. PLEASE REDRESS IF YOU DO THIS TO AVOID A PENALTY.

PASSING : Is plenty of spots to pass here, Namely at Turn 1, Turn 8 and turn 14. When a car pulls along side you are EXPECTED to give racing room. Contact in being aggressive trying to defend will be looked at, better to give room and continue the fight.

TURN 1 LAP 1 : Don't need to be a rocket scientist to know that you can't win the race in the first corner, but you sure as hell can lose it for yourself and / or ruin another drivers races by either being too aggressive OR too defensive into T1. Stay in your lane till the grid shakes out by turns 3 and 4. Last time we raced here there were issues at turn 1, lap 1 with guys being too aggressive.........please get through there cleanly ! Use your brains here lads and give room to those around you. Back half of the grid need to brake a little earlier and not cause chaos with kamikazee passes into 1.

COMPULSORY PITSTOP : All drivers must make a compulsory pitstop. Pit lane is open from LAP 1. All drivers will have to make sure their pit strat is sorted from last week's round, and make the decision of wanting to take tires or not . We have found in the past that having multiple strategies can cause issues, so i would recommend you delete all except for the sierra one (even default).

PIT ENTRY / EXIT : Both are straightforward, however DO NOT swerve across the front of other cars on entry. Drivers should remain right on the exit of turn 15 (final chicane) for a clean entry into pit lane.
    On EXIT, drivers should be aware of fast drivers approaching. The exit line is long, so you should have no issues on the run into turn 1. . Please stay as far right as possible into T1 if there is traffic approaching, once through the first corner then all should be good to resume racing.

BLUE FLAGS : Please observe blue flags, and move out of the way of faster cars if you are being lapped. With the 2 classes there is slightly more chance of blue flags coming into play, so you should be aware of the leaders coming up on you, and move out of the way as soon as possible. Best to get off the race line, and with a small lift let them go, so you can continue the fight with those in your class. Failure to observe blue flags WILL result in a penalty

STEWARDS GROUP AND RACE PROTESTS : This season we will be using the new stewards group for racing infringements and protests. Many thanks to the guys who have put their hands up to volunteer. The specific Stewards group thread will have all the info in it, regarding rules and regs, and the protest procedure. Please read it and understand how it works...we are still to link in the collated rules and regs.........You have until 12PM monday night to submit a protest, and 12PM Tuesday night for your evidence to be submitted.
    http://www.raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/stewards-group-official-thread.2593/

SAVE YOUR REPLAY ! : Please remember to save your replay after the race. If you want to protest anything, we can only act on the info we have in front of us, failure to do so will not enable us to view things from your game perspective, and with some of the issues we have seen, this could have a massive influence on how the stewards group will view and rule on any incident.
    Jim_aka_The_Man, garyw61 and George like this.
  13. Stozz

Stozz Rookie

Unlucky and yes tough battle considering the lag you had was very tough to pass cleanly
  14. Stozz

Stozz Rookie

Thanks gary I got lucky
  15. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  16. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    5 way fight for 3rd.. nice!
  17. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    IMPORTANT INFO
    Had a heap of guys in our race run the other night have the HOT TYRE GLITCH, where after their stop, even though they didnt change tyres, the temps after half a lap went through the roof.

We all agreed that we heard the pressures change at the stop, even though we didnt change tires.

I would suggest that you DELETE your pit strat and set up a new one. When we did that, it was fine again. Only takes 2 mins.

As there are a few who dont get on the forum very often, cen everyone PLEASE mention this to all drivers if in a prac room.

I will also ask room hosts to check on the night that everyone has this sorted.

Thanks stu
    t_b_williams likes this.
  18. agolfer78

agolfer78 Team Driver Gold Member

Sorry guys, FFB glitch. The way it shake and rattles makes me worry about breaking it. This is the most annoying thing about Pcars for me. It was a great season big numbers every week and clean racing. With private lobbies coming to AC soon it will be interesting to see where everyone end up. Race on folks :thumbsup:
  19. v8power383

v8power383 Professional

PSN ID
    great race and great season guys it was a blast
    Killercarlcox69 likes this.
  20. v8power383

v8power383 Professional

PSN ID
    Race Results[​IMG]
    Fastest Laps
    [​IMG]
    Qualifying
    [​IMG]
    agolfer78 DSC 1st
    Jim_aka_TheMan DSC 2nd
    SPL Racing, dj2ca and AOCleaner74 like this.