DIVISION 2 - SEASON 6

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jan 22, 2019.

1. Bounty05

Bounty05 Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Bounty_0_5
    Not sure if anybody is interested but I grabbed some race data from Sundays race at Watkins Glen. Note that the tyres and fuel stats are for my car but still interesting to review and compare to your own race.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. disturboed

disturboed Damian Hall Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    disturboed
    still can't believe i finished less than 7 secs off the lead after doing an extra pit stop.......................
    Anthonyb likes this.
  3. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

4. Anthonyb

Thanks for a great season everyone. Had a ball.

Qualified where I expected with no practice and then tried to run a race with no mistakes. Which was the case except for a spin with a little help at turn 1.
    Has some great battles on the way with 5 odd different drivers which was good fun.
    Left my pit stop until I was down to the last drop pitting with .5ltr left took tyres and 70ltrs and continued setting consistent laps and holding my own. Lost one or 2 spots on the final lap due to fuel conserving and ran out of fuel exiting the final turn.
    Congrats to Glenn on a great drive after a drive thru penalty and taking the win along with the championship well done mate.
    Overall a great season with clean and fair driving.
    Big thanks to everyone that make this happen season in and out. Big effort by everyone.
    Catch you on track
    Ant
    Aykay and Bounty05 like this.
  5. Bounty05

Bounty05 Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Bounty_0_5
  6. Anthonyb

7. Aykay

Aykay Rookie

Thanks Bounty, Stu and all the organisers (not sure who they all are).

Great racing in div 2 with everyone and good work to Glenn, Disturboed and Stu. Congrats on the season placings. We had the only Div that was decided at the final race so it was nice and tight points wise.

@stucar17 When is the next one? :thumbsup:
    Bounty05 and Anthonyb like this.
  8. Spidey_11

Spidey_11 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Spidey_11, Steam ID - spidey_11
    Well boys and girls, it's time for me to hang up the Sunday night league steering wheel.

Season 6 will be my last till who knows.

I leave with no titles, a few podium appearances but more importantly, a stack of memories and a heap of laughs.

I first joined the Sunday night league craving a racing season with structure, points and tables, rules and penalties. I hung around because of the drivers...... you lot are the best people this side of the race track and beyond :inlove:.

Truth be told, I'm going on the hunt for another mix up of racing challenges. The RTEC series has scratched an itch (don't worry, it's not in the same place as usual) that I didn't know was there, and that's in the tuning and full damage arena.
    I'm not leaving the Rooz family, that'll never happen. I'm keeping an eye on the RTEC series and the upcoming Assetto Corsa Competizione races / leagues.

The biggest of thanks goes to Stu. Always there as the Godfather of the Sunday night league. I would try and thank you for all the activities you do but I would miss some as you do a lot in the shadows also :ninja:.

The biggest memory I have of Sunday night league is my first race in the Porsche GT3's at Road America. I chose the red and white numbered 23 and I'll never forget @TheJuzzy in the red and black numbered 10, as I was next to him on the grid :):):):)ting myself saying "don't hit anyone, don't hit anyone!"
    [​IMG]

Have a good one and we'll talk soon :thumbsup:.
    stucar17, Ant_427, MarkH and 6 others like this.
  9. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Thats a shame spidey..... thanks for your input and time on track with us over the last few years.... maybe one day on a new platform we will see you back to do it all again
    Thanks to everyone who raced this season, and apologies to everyone that i had to miss the last race, and been missing in action the last month or so..... Work and 'life' have been just a little bit hectic, but hopefully things will settle down in term 2 and i can get back to spending the time needed on here.

To @Glenn Stimson and @disturboed, well done on the top 2 steps, shame i couldnt race you in the last race, and round 6 was a write off after having my temp taken rectally at turn 2 !

HUGE thanks go to @Ad2mny and @garyw61 for helping out with the season set up and then the stewards group.

And then to everyone else, thanks for the battles, hopefully we have full grids again for the new season.
    Cheers stu
    MarkH, Spidey_11, Ant_427 and 3 others like this.