DIVISION 3 - SEASON 12

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jul 10, 2020.

1. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    whitefalcon63 likes this.
  2. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

3. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
  4. Bounty05

Bounty05 Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Bounty_0_5
  5. Anthonyb

6. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Guys, we have the protests on now and will start working through the process of letting people know and asking for replays / evidence. We have 4 protests, 2x div 1, 1x Div2 and 1x Div 3....Im just getting smashed at work at the moment, so the stewards group will try to sort asap.
    Stu
  7. George

George Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Tuddy5611
    :( Well, lockdown has been extended until the 28th of September. Curfew will be 5 am to 9 pm, but that still doesn't get the race done and me home. Especially as the only round I could make was the enduro. Hope everyone continues having fun and I look forward to joining again on the otherside.
  8. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Hey all,
    Apologies things been very quiet here after last round.... life getting in the way !
    Round 6 this weekend from Donnington....
    Hope to have all protests sorted from last round today.....so then bounty can get the tables sorted.

Also hope to get to driver briefing on friday.... hope to get some laps in from Thursday !
    Cheers Stu
    George and Jim_aka_The_Man like this.
  9. Bounty05

PSN ID
    Bounty_0_5
  10. Anthonyb

11. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
  12. Dazza

Dazza Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    xxsparkygodxx
    Well another great season down:) yes it wasn’t the fastest car but close racing
    Some great battles all the way through the grid
    Thank you to everyone, see you all soon:cool:
    Jim_aka_The_Man and Anthonyb like this.
  13. Anthonyb

14. Anthonyb

15. Bounty05

PSN ID
    Bounty_0_5
  16. Jim_aka_The_Man

Jim_aka_The_Man Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Jim_aka_TheMan
  17. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    @Bounty05
  18. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Alright guys, A generic post to all divs.

We can officially announce the winners of each div, and look forward to the next season !
    First off, congratulations to Ignitions Controls Racing for taking out the teams championship. Was a close battle and there was just 72 points splitting 1st through to 4th. Looking to see BHR make some big calls for the new draft !
    [​IMG]

In terms of championships, it was great to see all the divs having some really close battles in the points, i think the new points structure worked really well. Have to say a big thanks to those of you who ran most rounds.... Div 1 was pretty good (lost a few and a couple of DSC through the race). Div 2 and 5 were solid with numbers as well, shame about div 3 and 4 having to merge for the enduro....

There isnt much to be said in Div 1, other than Slambobagen was once again the class of the field. Congratulations on yet another Div 1 championship mate. To Stimson and Kart, congrats on the final podium positions, was some great battles right through the field, with 2nd to 6th split by just 18 points, with some hard luck stories along the way for most of the drivers !

In div 2, Well done to Aadman for your championship mate (i believe your first?). Pushed hard by Aykay in second and Anth in 3rd. (not bad for a bloke who spent the first few rounds complaining he hated the car! )

Div 3, and what a performance from @jamie_t (A_River_runs) ! 6 Wins and pole / fastest laps in all bar 1 round.... will be a definate mover and shaker next season. @Wildrat and @AdgeR502 well done on the podium

Div 4 - What a championship, came right down to the last round, and congratulations to @Antmeg26 for his 1 point championship win over Ranlod..... Doski finished just 7 points off the championship win, so when you look back over mistakes made, bad laps and the occasional penalty :eek: this season came down to the wire. Well done guys.

Finally Div 5... Thanks to all the guys who stuck through the season and helped keep good numbers up for each round. Its a steep learning curve, but ultimately we want you guys to be racing up the divs in later seasons. All down to practice, learning off the fast guys and learning the tracks and cars. A few first timers as well, hopefully we see you back for the new season.
    Congratulations to CKJ33 for your championship mate....Start climbing the divs mate !Dazz, great job to keep him Honest with just a 9 point difference for the championship... And Kaakado for a well deserved 3rd place mate.

To all the room hosts, Thanks ! Obviously without you setting up the room we dont have anywhere to race ! If you have a reasonable connection, and are available to host next season please let me know !

To @Bounty05 , officially, Thank you for doing a great job yet again on the tables and teams championships. Also @Anthonyb for the lap time data... Awesome job boys

To the Team Captains, THANK YOU adding that extra dimension to the championship....i think most teams were into it, and we hope this is something that grows over time.

To the the Stewards group, thanks for helping me through the minefield that is race protests ! For the most part, the driving standards were pretty good across the board, however i would say it could always be better. Redressing an incident / accident is always better than dishing out penalties !

On to season 13, hopefully we can have some great racing again, get your entries in asap so we can start to sort the divs !
    Thanks
    Stu / Mod Team
    Jim_aka_The_Man and jamie_t like this.
  19. jamie_t

jamie_t Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    jamie-tc
    Thanks Stu and everyone involved. Ive really enjoyed being part of it all. Well done all in div 3 and apologies I kind of ran away with it in the end but enjoyed some good battles throughout.
    stucar17 and Jim_aka_The_Man like this.