Division 3 Season 2

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Apr 4, 2014.

1. sammymorsilly

sammymorsilly New Recruit

PSN ID
    Sammy_dawgs77
    Can't wait to start!
    Tovey_4saken likes this.
  2. Hosie09

Hosie09 Stevie

Hey guys. Providing I'm home every race. I will be running same as last year.

Blue with gold rims #9
    Anon666 likes this.
  3. sammymorsilly

PSN ID
    Sammy_dawgs77
    Me!
  4. smokinscotty

smokinscotty Rookie

PSN ID
    smokinscotty
    Be good to race with ya Sam, My family also race a little British rocket ship, and have seen the dolomites in action many times over many years be it at All British meets, FOSC, MRA, CSCA....
    For a while there we took ownership of a dolomite rally car, and I used to have a hoot driving it around town. Had alot of gremlins though :S
    I noticed your dads has an intercooler in the front nowadays, what engine has he got in there these days.
  5. sammymorsilly

PSN ID
    Sammy_dawgs77
    3.9 rover v8 with a garret turbo
    smokinscotty likes this.
  6. sammymorsilly

PSN ID
    Sammy_dawgs77
    His other car is a 4 cylinder turbo
    smokinscotty likes this.
  7. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    OK guys,

The opening post has been updated with track list, Qual and race times and your hosts. You will need to make sure you have them on your Friend list

There may be a few tweaks to the season in the next week, we will update in each divisional thread if needed.

A few things to remember for the season.
    1. Remember you need to race 5 of the 7 rounds to be eligible for the Pagnian prize at the end of the season, valued at $850.
    2. You need to have a post count of 40 by the end of the season to be eligible for the Pagnian prize. For our new members, 5 posts per week isn't a huge ask, and it keeps our forum / community alive.
    3. As always, clean racing is the backbone of what we are trying to achieve here at ROOZ. If you are involved in an incident with another driver and you are at fault, PLEASE REDRESS on track. Post race penalties could apply for driving infringements.
    4. If you wish to protest a race incident, you MUST message the room captain and / or site mods. Please don't play out any protest or complaints in the open forum. We find this is the most professional and trouble free way to sort any protests / disputes.
    5. Intentional corner cutting or contact with other drivers to gain an advantage WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, and post race penalties will apply to drivers deemed to be in breach of these rules.
    6. The mod team reserve the right to change the season regulations if we feel it is in the best interest of the members and the racing experience. This may be as a result of a game update or an obvious flaw in the previously stated regulations.

If you are a new member please ensure you are aware of the rules and regulations : http://raceonoz.com/threads/rules-regulations.70/

Good luck for the season guys, race hard, race fair and hopefully you are the one getting your but in the PAGNAIN cockpit for season 3 ;)
  8. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    Crap!! Will be driving back from Noosa on the fourth, need to time it right without creating suspicion on my eagerness to get home before the race starts :rolleyes::D
    stucar17 and sammymorsilly like this.
  9. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    I will be sending out friend requests to everyone who is not on my list soon. Please watch out for them guys, and make sure you have accepted and restarted your PS3 before Sunday night.
  10. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    Have just done the same.
  11. sammymorsilly

PSN ID
    Sammy_dawgs77
    Who do I have to add?
  12. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    Everyone in the opening page for this division, really improves lobby stability.

Edit: already sent you a FR
  13. sammymorsilly

PSN ID
    Sammy_dawgs77
    Ok I will be away for 4 days home on Sunday to so I will have to do it then or tomorrow morning
  14. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    If you download the iPhone app you can do it from there too ;)
  15. GTDutch

GTDutch Rookie

PSN ID
    GTP_Dutch
    Hey Gary, yeah looking forward to it again as well. A lot of familiar names in this division for me but would have been many seasons ago that I raced with you all. Can't even remember the last car I was in before I was able to race again last season. But I do have fond memories of racing with you guys in divs. 2 and 3 in gt5.
    garyw61 likes this.
  16. sammymorsilly

PSN ID
    Sammy_dawgs77
  17. sammymorsilly

PSN ID
    Sammy_dawgs77
    True!
  18. smokinscotty

smokinscotty Rookie

PSN ID
    smokinscotty
    [​IMG]
    Saw something similar in another Div's thread, thought it was a good idea.
    Quiet day at work today :D
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2014
  19. sammymorsilly

PSN ID
    Sammy_dawgs77
    My cars colour is deepblue perlef fekt and #77
  20. smokinscotty

smokinscotty Rookie

PSN ID
    smokinscotty
    Updated, thanks.