Division 3 Season 2

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Apr 4, 2014.

1. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Berlina Black rims for me.
  2. FloodSim

FloodSim Rookie

PSN ID
    FloodSim
    Sorry for the late notice guys but I think i'm going to have to pull out of this season.
    I'll be moving house in the next few weeks so there is a high chance I will miss most of the races this season. Good luck to everyone.
  3. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    Shame mate, perhaps you can still join a few races, I was in the same boat last season when I relocated to Brisbane.
  4. groover33

groover33 shanan Gold Member

PSN ID
    Groover33
    Hey people should be some good racing this season this time I'm in a white car dark blue wheels if it changes will let you know cheers
  5. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    @garyw61 , can we possibly have mics on tonight to get ourselves acquainted and have a more relaxed session? Just a thought
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2014
    garyw61 and Stumbles like this.
  6. sammymorsilly

sammymorsilly New Recruit

PSN ID
    Sammy_dawgs77
    What time is tonight?
  7. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    absolutely
  8. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    I will try to have room setup by 7.30pm EST
  9. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    Hey guys I won't be able to be on for the meet and greet.I'm heading back from the sticks.can't even pronounce the names of the town's around me haha but I'll see you all through the week :)
  10. sammymorsilly

sammymorsilly New Recruit

PSN ID
    Sammy_dawgs77
    Yeah I wont be able to make it tonight either guys, still looking forward to racing next week though :D
  11. sparklehead83

sparklehead83 Team Driver

PSN ID
    sparklehead83
    see you at 7.30 then, i'll be in british racing green, no 83
  12. Stumbles

Stumbles Dave - Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Stumbles01
    Good get-together last night guys, (sorry I was a bit late, played golf and didn't get home until mid afternoon, gotta keep the handbrake happy).
    Some damn quick guys all over the place here and along with a car that can be a bit temperamental (or is that just MENTAL), going to be hard to get a win. Div 4 champ Hatfield, although only driving the car for the first time is going to be tough, Serg has special water-wings so will probably dominate Monza, different people with different strengths at different tracks, should be an awesome season. (ok, that's the curse on 2 of them, will get to the rest later...lmao).
  13. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Thanks for that stumbles. Just remember when you spin to avoid the pit entry ay?
    It seems that it is always the case that consistency is important, but more-so in this car. Each driver will have to find (or fight) the balance between faster lap times or low risk laps. The key to finishing higher up in the championship at the end will be how many times you don't spin compared to the rest of the field.

The thing I am mainly worried about is taps under close racing. We all have to be extra careful to leave room when trying to overtake. A small tap can send you off quite easily in this car.

Oh and Gary's lag spikes lol
    Slambobagan, garyw61 and Stumbles like this.
  14. Slambobagan

Slambobagan Professional Super ROOZ

Thanks for that advice hatfield. Your right about finding a balance between speed and consistency. Had a good practice tonight 20 odd laps at Fuji trying to be abit more consistent and I have to say the speed will come as a result. The more laps I did the faster I went. I was in the 1.28s for at least 15 of those laps. also got my first 1.27 on one if them.
    Usually I couldn't string together 3 Laps without a spin.
    This car bites when your too aggressive. Just need to sort out my network issues now..
    New modem on the way hopefully it fixes the problem..
    Bring on race day
  15. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    Ad2mny has put the call out for race reporters to submit some pics and a basic run down of the race events for each week. Obviously he can't be in all rooms, and every little bit helps. Doesn't have to be an essay just a summary of the race and 4-6 pics.

Another suggestion could be to make a roster and 7 of you guys take turns submitting the story and pics. 1 night a season shouldn't be too much to ask for to help a guy out who sits up till "god knows what time" making sure he gets you the news out on time.

Here is the link to sign up: http://raceonoz.com/threads/rooz-news-reporters.1021/

Would love to see some support for our man this season so please don't let me down.

Cheers
    Clevo
    Stumbles likes this.
  16. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I will be doing the Race lap-by-lap chart for our division and all the points tables for 6 divisions.
    garyw61 likes this.
  17. smokinscotty

smokinscotty Rookie

PSN ID
    smokinscotty
    I did put my hand up for this Clevo, but willing to step aside if you want someone else on the job
  18. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Awesome.
    Hell no keep an eye out for the conversation in next couple days.
  19. sparklehead83

sparklehead83 Team Driver

PSN ID
    sparklehead83
    never managed to roll a car on GT6, till today... hopefully i don't get this out of shape come sunday
    MINT_GTR and stucar17 like this.
  20. DoogleDave

DoogleDave Team Driver

PSN ID
    DoogleDave
    You have the video set to "private" Sparkle....can't view it :)