Division 3 Season 3

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jul 6, 2014.

1. Blindman

Blindman Team Driver

PSN ID
    BLINDMANRACiNG
    Yes well done to all div 3 racers . I thought my season would of been abit better than it turned out but that's how the wheels roll .congrats to flood on a great win at the ring .i made too many mistakes to make a impact had some little battles during the race and looked to be having a final lap battle with disturboed but I through it all away with a couple of spins . Congrats to groover on a great drive throughout the season and taking the div 3championship .looking forward to season 4 were with a bit of luck I might make the podium finish . Just didn't seem to get to grips with the little Mazda . Race ya later !
  2. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    The sound glitch is new since latest patch. Ghosting occurs as penalities are turned on, so of you under steer into someone you ghost rather than hit them. Div 1 turned off penalities at trial mountain to stop ghost passing on the hairpin.

People being invisible is due to bad connections it seems. People who've had the problem and fixes there modem no longer experience it. I for one have never had that problem. But I did experience the sound issue every time I practised the rbr. Thankfully I was fine for the race.

I'm told Bathurst is now fixed! So hopefully next season it'll be the camaro around there !

Well done all and thanks for the racing. Some seriously fast guys, and a lot of consistency. Groover you would have won div 2 if you'd been there this season :p

I too took aliking to this car, very forgiving. Will be interesting driving something with way more power.
  3. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Official....
    Congrats to Groover for your championship win.
    Also to moozer and saved for the podium finishes

Great to see so many in the race lobbies, hope to see you all back for season 4.
    Jamie and garyw61 like this.
  4. DoogleDave

DoogleDave Team Driver

PSN ID
    DoogleDave
    Hi guys,
    Would someone be able to do the news for Div 3 for the final round at Nurb as I wasn't present and don't have the replay - and am also pushed for time this week (I'm still trying to finish the Redbull ring news).

If someone could assist that would be ace! :thumbsup:

BTW, congrats to Groover for a great championship win and well done to Moozer and S54 for a very solid performance this season.
  5. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    How did you send them? I checked my email and couldn't see them.
  6. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    to your work email, sent them again
    emmo46 likes this.
  7. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    OK, thanks, I got them this morning.
  8. Stumbles

Stumbles Dave - Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Stumbles01
    I noticed I'm not on the lap list for Nurb. I did 3.5 laps before dsc, pretty sure I got a 9:32.8 or something on lap 2
  9. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Sorry Stumbles, wasn't on the list I got. I'll put you in with that time until somebody can give me a more accurate time.
    Stumbles likes this.