Division 3 Season 4

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Oct 4, 2014.

1. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Thanks Aussie, wd on second :) also did anyone notice if me or Aussie lead most of the race or was there a lot of position swaps
    aussief1 likes this.
  2. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    Will be a hell of a last race, Blindman and Aussie are tied with 86 points coming into the last round (with drop round as it stand now) and Seth just 1 point behind = 85. I dropped back to fourth due to my mistake today, which puts me 7 points behind the leaders but still in contention.
    In order to win the championship cleanly, would need to win, get pole pole and fast lap. Blindman and Aussie to finish worse than second. Mmmmm.... Will try to at least stay in the championship podium.
    aussief1 likes this.
  3. WAC

WAC Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    i moved on..but damn it was fun!
    Great pace last night Seeth & Aussie - so close to dipping into the 12's!
    I'm glad we reset (i know Pykey wasn't) but Seeth being parked in the middle of the road like that was not the best way to start an enduro race!
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2014
    aussief1 and pykeybraa145 like this.
  4. pykeybraa145

pykeybraa145 Team Driver

PSN ID
    pykeybraa145
    Well when your leading with a cruisy gap and 4 laps in..Meh
  5. WAC

PSN ID
    2laps in - Division3 captain not on track - half the field buried in the wall and seeths car - a gap not worth having.
    Still you must be happy with a 3rd place finish.
  6. pykeybraa145

pykeybraa145 Team Driver

PSN ID
    pykeybraa145
    Mate it felt like a victory for me I have had such a :):):):) season and to come back inform at the enduro at Bathurst the Pozzi. Felt like a victory, very happy man

In the end I think it was the right call to restart and Im not phased by it now.
  7. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Did anyone see what I hit to completey stop in the middle of the track? There's not anything sticking out from the wall or some :):):):)
  8. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    Could have been you and Aussie finally colliding, as you can't
    See yourselves
  9. aussief1

aussief1 Rookie

PSN ID
    aussief1
    Yeah that was a very messy race start, its a horrible feeling not knowing were people are or who exactly that your racing. Oh well it is what it is, cheers PD!! I was just basing my pace off @S_CLOSE and @pykeybraa145.
    pykeybraa145 likes this.
  10. Stumbles

Stumbles Dave - Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Stumbles01
    Aussie... 4 pit stops according to the timing screen and you still got second, well done mate.

I got nudged out into the grass just after turn 1 on lap 1, (got airborne over the back of pits entry road...lol), that was basically the end of my race. Tried pushing but made too many mistakes.
    aussief1 likes this.
  11. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  12. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

An extra pit only costs you 20s around bathurst in an enduro as you save 6s in total fuelling time as you can take on 40 litres before it extends your pit time. 20s is fairly easy to make up over 38 laps on fresher rubber and fewer laps on meds. A 4 stopper gave me the win by 10s and it was a whole minute back to 3rd.
    aussief1 likes this.
  13. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    My previous calculations were incorrect, if we look at the positions with the drop round in effect, the leaderboard for the guys in contention would look something like this:

Blindman 94
    Aussie 87
    Seth 86
    Me 79

Even though mathematically I still have a chance, it is a very unlikely chance. The champion will be one of the top 3 in my list above, good season! :rolleyes:

P.S: Will still try to win this race, don't want to leave empty handed, fitting a snorkel to the Camaro as we speak.:p
    t_b_williams and Tanktex like this.
  14. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    If you get the max 27 pts (106) , you need the other 3 to not come second and blind to come no higher than 5th.
  15. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

I rekon @Joeninety can help out there :D He was mighty quick in the monza race in the macca.
    1) S_CLOSE + FL and Pole 106
    2) Joeninety 81
    3) seth123 102
    4) aussief1 100
    5) Blindman 105
  16. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    I can see myself now spinning into the sand on the opening lap as I make mid race calculations lol
  17. WAC

PSN ID
    You i know i like it wet!
    Last night as i pulled out of the pits for my last stint with mediums on i was climbing up the hill thinking -
    *is that rain...no i don't think so?... must be my eyes are sore from not blinking for 70mins....err...hold up! oh :):):):) that is rain!!
    S_CLOSE likes this.
  18. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    Maybe we need a red flag rule to avoid the chaos of last race.
  19. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Hahha since I knew u couldn't see f1 I drove so hard reverse lock everywhere I basically killed the tyres by lap 9 lol I was driving time attack style
  20. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    It was noticeable, your cars jumped for 3/4 of a lap and then you started pulling away very quickly.