Division 3 - Season 5

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Sep 26, 2018.

1. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    Steam ID: beakeroo iRacing: Frederick Barr
    Sorry for all the trouble tonight boys, I wish I hadn't ran at all. I've been getting 9's all week, cracked the mid 8's yesterday and come race day as usual I don't know wtf happens. I can't get out of the 11's.

To top it all off I then have trouble shifting down gears, I came off racing with @Ad2mny twice I think because it was in 4th at turn 2. Also I have to point out to Josh that you can't nudge someone out of their line from behind and then take their position. It happened in turn 1 lap 2 and you should have redressed. That's not the Rooz way, I nudge someone at all in any way and I back off and give them a moment. You literally went straight past mate. I'm not fighting for points but if I were I'd be really pissed tbh.

Well done podium, I think I'm gonna have to skip the last race and send my wheel in for repairs.
  2. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n

First couple of laps of the first race, and then at the end of it, the highlight of the night for me.
    seowster, MarkH and Ad2mny like this.
  3. Josh

Josh Rookie Gold Member

Apologies mate
    Honestly can't remember much of it
    Il readress next time
  4. MarkH

MarkH Rookie

Hey all and Brno was as brilliant to race on as these cars are to drive. What a night of ups and downs!
    Have to agree with @beakeroo, that one session youre in the 8s and next youre in the 10-11s... but that's exactly what brought so many of us together on track for some classic clashes.

Race 1, I managed a pole position for once and got away to a ripper start then ummm choked on it with some lousy braking efforts and dropped to 6th. Was able to get some places back with a couple drivers having offs and then tried to claw @Blue XR8 back in, but like Watto, he wasn't havin it. Well done on the win mate and @seowster for rounding the podium out.

Race 2, Is a race I'd rather forget. Pushed hard as I could from the rear of grid and managed to get into 5th behind new driver @Urdon. After an intense battle with him it all fell apart into a shambles, as I tried to redress from having just bumped his rear and rotated him... Got very busy around us when we were redressing and both of us went flying off. (Any thoughts etc on this incident and how I could've better handled my role in the redessing incident, is appreciated, cos I'm all about learning).
    Congrats to the podium placers @ned83, @Rebort and @seowster
    stucar17, seowster, Blue XR8 and 7 others like this.
  5. Rebort

Rebort Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Rebort79
    Yeah well done Ned on the win of the second race.
    seowster and ned83 like this.
  6. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    Last nights track and car combo was absolutely amazing.
    Having not touched the game in 2 weeks, and being a couple of seconds off during the short prac that I had, I somehow managed to bring my time down into the 9's for qualy.
    Although not the fastest, I had some bloody awesome battles throughout the two races.
    It was just soooo much fun being able to slide this car around without losing time and in some corners, even gaining on other drivers. Being a sprint round, there was no need to worry about tyres, so it was even more balls out racing.
    It was great to jump back on without practice and be able to enjoy the racing straight away.
    stucar17, seowster, Blue XR8 and 5 others like this.
  7. Bounty05

Bounty05 Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Bounty_0_5
  8. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
  9. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Qualified poorly, even though I was only 1.5 secs off the pace. Man this is a close div.

Race 1
    Got a :):):):) start for a change (lol) and unfortunately for @Rebort I made contact with him in the double lefts over the back and had a spin. I say unfortunate because rebort redressed when it wasn’t his fault but appreciate the gesture. Had a good chase with rebort until he ran wider than me on the final uphill and he fell back. Had an awesome battle with @SuiCid3 as he rejoined the circuit, and again later in the the race. Got chased down by the cob-shark (@CobMcCool ) and he made short work of me. Trundled home near the rear of the pack.

Race 2.
    What a cracker of a race. I couldn’t cut the race down in the highlights so left it to the full length. Featuring rebort, @ned83 and @Ant_427 , it was an epic race. An error on my behalf ruined a podium finish for me, but I was still smiling at the end. I found you could push one lap at a time, and the next lap had to rest the tyres then you could push hard again. Anyway here’s my highlights

Well done to the podium finishers.
    stucar17, seowster, SuiCid3 and 5 others like this.
  10. Rebort

Rebort Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Rebort79
    Yeah it was a great second race.

Good to see how the pointy end of the field looks!!! Even tho I had control of the start!
    seowster and Blue XR8 like this.
  11. Blue XR8

Blue XR8 Rookie Gold Member

what times are people doing around bathrust I won't get any practice till Saturday night if I'm lucky
  12. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

I did half an hour on sunday night and was in the 17s with pb of 17.4xx
    Blue XR8 likes this.
  13. Blue XR8

There is more to be found
    Anthonyb likes this.
  14. Aykay

Aykay Rookie

Don't remember much but to finish 5 and 6 after qualifying 12th was a victory for me.

Not sure where UrDon4 went in race 2 but he races very hard.
    Anthonyb likes this.
  15. Blue XR8

my pb 2.15.6
    Anthonyb and Woody like this.
  16. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    Steam ID: beakeroo iRacing: Frederick Barr
    Small chance I'll make this week's race as I'm dropping my mum at the airport on Sunday afternoon and little to no chance for next weekend as I'm off to the supercars and will be smashed.
    Rebort likes this.
  17. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
  18. fatmix68

fatmix68 Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    Fatmix_GTR
    Not going to be able to make tonight's race sorry.
  19. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

Sorry @CobMcCool touched the grass on the inside of the chase then I was a passenger.
    :):):):) box car wouldn't restart again as it wouldn't after the crap at turn 2.
    Cob should get more points than me as I :):):):)ed his race.
    Wont be racing next week
  20. CobMcCool

CobMcCool Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    CobMcCool
    Don't worry about it dude, I was trying to let both of you through, I had already been turned around earlier so I wasn't really going to trouble the scorers at any rate. Why won't you be on next week
    Anthonyb likes this.