Division 3 - Season 8

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jul 3, 2017.

1. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    did you guys run a tune or non tune room ? I know for me the difference is HUGE in the feeling of the car ....
  2. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Tuning was on so that you could change compoinds if you wanted to try them... i know i reset my set up to default prior to starting qually
  3. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    NBN is coming my way too, got the letter in the mail box to be ready. Haven't started yet so probably won't affect me until maybe next season (?) so see what happens.
  4. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    R6 : SPA - ENDURO - 44 LAPS - 7/2/17 - 2PM Race Start
    WEATHER SLOTS 4 : Light Cloud / Overcast / Clear / Hazy
    WEAR : X3
    FUEL : Real
    DAMAGE : Visual Only
    TIME PROGRESSION : Real Time
    WEATHER PROGRESSION : Sync To Race
    [​IMG]

ENDURO ROUND .... From the prac races i've had around here this should be a cracking race....

Is a heap of spots to pass with KERS, however you will still need to plan your pass and set it up...

TRACK LIMITS : As always is a few spots that will hit you with a penalty....Eu Rouge if you cut will penalize on the entry AND EXIT.....TURN 7 (Le Combes), Pouhon if you run too wide to the right will penalise, TURN 16 if you run over the curb on the left and finally the BUS-STOP chicane (T19) if you straight line it.....

TYRES : X3......some of the guys are running the mediums, but they do give a very different feel to the softs......make sure you try both before setting your pit strat....

FUEL : I am averaging 2.47L per lap, so to be safe i will be going 2.5L per lap.....so 'about' 110 L total....you will need to have your pit strat set to about 40L for your last stop, which will be 16 laps....If you are stuck with this flick me a message and i will help you out.....

PIT ENTRY / EXIT : Entry is just after the bus stop chicane.....can be tricky if you go in too hot, the car may spin and you could get stuck...do a couple of prac entries so you know what you are in for....The EXIT is straight forward, just look for cars exiting the final turn, and dont be too aggressive on the throttle or you may spin !

PASSING : Obvious spots using KERS are the end of Kemmel Straight, and into the bus stop chicane...you will need to be a little more cautious though up the back straight as the pass spot seems to come on the fast left (turn 18) so use your head there.....

Good luck to everyone, 44 laps will be a long slog but should give some cracking racing and with the different strats drivers use it could come down to the last few laps for the result...

Cheers stu
    Ad2mny likes this.
  5. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Enjoy lads i am away sunday night ... this is the 1 place i really enjoy
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Chase and Anthonyb like this.
  6. fezza

fezza Team Driver

PSN ID
    FeZZa_21
    Does anyone know how long this enduro round will take?
  7. dj2ca

dj2ca Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Usually around 1.5 hours mate.
  8. Chase

Chase Rookie

PSN ID
    Flatstick
    Cant wait! Im not by far the fastest but it will be a fun night racing either way
    stucar17 and dj2ca like this.
  9. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

At my partners place tonight so won't be racing tonight. I don't think she would appreciate it if I brought my gear over to ignore her for a couple hours.
  10. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    At least bring your headset for them to wear so you can get some crew chief practice in
    "it's getting wetter, time to bring it in for some new rubber"
    PurpleDog likes this.
  11. RHINO11

RHINO11 Team Driver

PSN ID
    RHINO11_JONES
    The following website has been rated R18+, parental discretion advised.........
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  12. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I don't see how... Isn't that something a crew chief would say??
  13. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
  14. Chase

Chase Rookie

PSN ID
    Flatstick
    Omg! Worst ever my tyres couldn't keep temp! First stint was gteat, when I put new tyres on (second stint)the rears averaged 75 degrees and my fronts were around 50-65 degrees
    Pitted for my second stop and the same thing, pitted a third time to see if it would change and still the same!
    I had no front grip what do ever!
  15. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    I would guess it would have been a tyre pressure issue.
  16. maximuscatticus

maximuscatticus Team Driver

PSN ID
    maximuscatticus
    Can someone please explain what's happened here? Is it just a glitch?
    I'm well & truly on my own, @colin-50_ is about a minute 8 in front of me & @Dev1lman_87 is a minute 26ish behind me. 42 laps down race winner passes the finish line & race ends when I next pass the finish line, no problem there, BUT just before I get to the chicane Dev1lman is suddenly in front of me by a minute 26ish......As you can see from @Ad2mny 's result I finish 9th not 10th..... confused.
  17. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    I think it's a glitch caused by drivers finishing on different laps, where their position changes around according to where they are in the final lap and not actual position relative to total time.
    maximuscatticus likes this.
  18. Chase

Chase Rookie

PSN ID
    Flatstick
    I didn't change anything tho in between stints
  19. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    Delete ALL your pit strategies and recreate a new one.
    Had this happen to me before and doing the above fixed the issue.

The game is a bit weird like that. Take no notice of it... funny things happen after the winner finishes the race.
  20. disturboed

disturboed Damian Hall Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    disturboed
    I think there was a small glitch right at the end, as I entered the busstop on last lap it showed Ad2mny in front of me, and anne, yet he finished a lap down, so go figure that one.