Division 4 season 6

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, May 2, 2015.

1. Tanktex

Tanktex Rookie

PSN ID
    Tanktex
    Going to be a close finish
    Adronaught likes this.
  2. Adronaught

Adronaught Team Driver

PSN ID
    adronaught
    Gee it's getting crowded at the pointy end fellas...the last two rounds are going to be very interesting to say the least! I'm gonna have to lift my game at Laguna Sunrise (one for the Black Sabbath fans)...an easy track for me to crash on...
    Thanks for the super prompt post @Hatfield...nice work!
    G1bby3lit3 and Tanktex like this.
  3. Tanktex

Tanktex Rookie

PSN ID
    Tanktex
    Wow there was enough room left to drive a truck threw m8:p
  4. Konnor McCluskey

Konnor McCluskey Team Driver

To be honest you were 7seconds a lap faster and was never gonna hold you off anyway hahaha
  5. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Over the last two races a number of incidents have led to protests being lodged, some of the incidences relate to cars spinning out and either coming back onto the track out of control or stopping mid track. In these instances it has been suggested that if you are in a situation where your error,(forced or otherwise) results in your car blocking the racing line or being in a position where it is unavoidable and a car is approaching, it would be prudent to press the pause button to ghost your car until the danger is passed.
    Adronaught likes this.
  6. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  7. CAB77

CAB77 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    CAB-77_
    I'm out tonight guys. Sorry have a big race coming up at my slot cars and so much to do. I will make it for the last round.
  8. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    [​IMG]

bluxr8 DSC
    Adronaught and Ad2mny like this.
  9. Stumbles

Stumbles Dave - Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Stumbles01
    Shocker from me again. Pity, one of the few people that actually like that track, lol.

Anyway, Congrats to the Podium, and great effore gary for no-stopping and claiming 3rd spot.
    Well done to Gibby on getting Pole Pos 1:27.505
    [​IMG]
    14th Blue XR8 - DSC lap 2
    Fastest Laps...
    [​IMG]
    Blue XR8 - 1:43.201
    Adronaught, garyw61 and emmo46 like this.
  10. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Qualified 5th and started ok. Seems like we all had issues and little offs, but I was still 5th after a good number of laps, then while battling @G1bby3lit3 I bin it after turn 1-2. Keep going with the planned no stop and after pitstops catching @garyw61 in first...got it down to 3 secs then broke too late going to corkscrew and 180. Then spun getting on track and again next corner. Battled @Ad2mny & @Tanktex who were on fresh tires, was keeping them behind me then I spun again and tank tapped me and redressed despite not needing to but he got me on the last lap last corner to set things right ;)
    Still finished ahead of @Adronaught to hopefully keep the championship lead although it is going to be soooo close!
  11. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Best race I've had in ages. Results are meh but at this late stage in the championship and at my position on the ladder I could care less. What was great were the battles. Got away well with the lead pack just behind Gibby who was driving like he was gonna leave the circuit at any moment, but didn't. Adro was pushing me early on but I somehow managed to open a gap. Watched as Stumbles fell off the circuit at turn 5, absolutely no joy this season mate :(. Gary came up towards lap 10ish I think when I started making little mistakes on wearing tyres. Well done to the guys who no-stopped, I got to 15 laps and was pushing the front too much and getting scary tail slides so jumped in for fresh tyres and an empty bladder (damn turkeys). Came out to a quiet track in 9th I think and started gaining on the little battle pack of GTBandit and Gibby and I think tank might have been in there too but got spat out back towards me. Hat also dropped back and it took me a couple of goes but I got past only to out rake myself shortly after and let tank and he back through as my tyres recovered. It looked like tank got into hats rear at turn 4 late in the race and I couldn't avoid tank's emergency braking procedure to redress and killed both fronts and the tranny in the resulting collision. I recovered then ran off the track a couple of times n letting Hat back past but just holding off tank. I managed to gain back up on Hat then a touch and go dive into turn 3 with some contact but I think it was ok (DSC on results screen couldn't save replay ;( ) and managed to open the gap to the end. Great battles. I'm happy with 8th if the racing can be that much fun all the time.
  12. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Ad2mny likes this.
  13. SPL Racing

SPL Racing Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    I couldn't figure out why I was so much slower in quali than practice the other day. It took me 10 laps into the race to figure out my that my new t300 pedals were pushed firm up against the table that my tv sits on and thus the pedals would only go about 90% down before hitting the cabinet. Pitted early to fix up the pedals but was way back by then. Had a good run with adro for a while until I spun it after the corkscrew. Well done on the win Mario.
  14. Mario

Mario New Recruit

PSN ID
    pinoy350
    yeah thanks , i if my calculations are correct the top 3 will be spilt by just 5 point, what a last race this will be
    Adronaught likes this.
  15. Tanktex

Tanktex Rookie

PSN ID
    Tanktex
    Sorry @Ad2mny I had no were to go when @Hatfield came unstuck and whilst spinning i collected him instantly i was already on the breaks and you then had nowere to go.
    But thats racing it is what it is.:(
  16. Stumbles

Stumbles Dave - Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Stumbles01
    I got a helping hand there, Bob braked late and gave me a nudge, he re-dressed but it was game over at that stage. I was actually bringing that gap to the leader down going by the splits, but too many mistakes made those gaps even bigger
  17. G1bby3lit3

G1bby3lit3 Rookie

PSN ID
    G1bby3lit3
    Well i had the perfect position to get a great result, starting from Pole!
    But me being me, i binned it majorly twice under pressure, losing 5-7 secs both times. My terrible start sent me down to 7th.
    My mid race, battles with everyone as a later pitstop saw me get out side by side with @flashfirst, he got the position going into the next corner.
    I slowly gained my positions back as others pitted, but i had realised that @garyw61 and bob had not pitted and were on old tyres.
    In the dying laps, after setting some of the quickest lap times of the race. And then setting the fastest of the race on lap 25-26.
    carving up the field and catching the leaders quickly in the last 3 laps. Flash and i were catching Gary on the last lap, flash got past him for 2nd. I had been chasing and catching Gary and was right on his bumper for the last corner, where i wailed my horn and flashed my lights as we exited the final corner right up his rear.
    It was a good race, i was extremely happy to get Pole and the fastest lap, but we all know its about the speed over the course of the race, not the one lap dash.
    Congrats to my team mate @Mario for getting the 1 part of the 1-2, which i failed to complete.
    Thank you for having me, but i believe, due to Yr12 commitments and horrid exams, this may be my last race of the season.
    Adronaught, Mario and Tanktex like this.
  18. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  19. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Top 4 fight to the finish!
  20. Tanktex

Tanktex Rookie

PSN ID
    Tanktex
    What a crazy track for the final round theres going to be some oil spilt before the race is over I think
    Good luck to all