Division 5 Season 5

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jan 5, 2015.

1. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    That was my undoing, I was watching Stiff on the track and once I was satisfied he wouldn't catch me I pushed a little to close the gap to you, I had been inching closer but with a little extra daring I was closing the gap until I gave it too much jandal out of the tight left after the looong right, the tail snapped out and I couldn't catch it, lost about 4 seconds there clobbering the inside wall and that allowed stiff to get into my draft. I should have settled for the 4th and not chanced it. Cost me a place in the end.
  2. CAB77

CAB77 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    CAB-77_
    I also did some number 3 drivers with in 5 points of 3rd after we all drop our worse round. Will be an interesting last race.
  3. Footlong_warrior

Footlong_warrior Team Driver

PSN ID
    Footlong_Warrior twoinch_inya
    from what i am seeing we have two weeks of practice for the final race
    if that's the case the next race will be on the 12/04/2015
    and daylight savings finishes on the 5/04/2015

8:00pm nsw,vic,qld
    7:30pm sa
    6:00pm wa
    10:00pm nz
  4. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    That is where he beats me as he has a second and I do not.
  5. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Can confirm that round 7 endurance race will be on the 12/4/15. No League race this Sunday
    CAB77 likes this.
  6. CAB77

PSN ID
    CAB-77_
  7. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I'm amazed, but for a mistake by me I would have finished ahead of championship leader Stiff, as it was I was only a couple of seconds behind him at the finish. The amazing thing is I have been compiling the lap times that are available so far and Stiff's lap time is faster than all the Div 1B guys and mine is 2nd lowest in Div 5 and in the lower the half of Div 6 runners. :confused:
  8. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I think he got held up in traffic somewhere or maybe made some early mistakes
  9. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Doh :oops: I've mixed AOcleaners time with Stiffs, AO's FL from Div 3 was faster than all the 1b guys, Stiff's FL was only 1.5 seconds faster than mine.
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2015
  10. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    If you win @Hatfield and stiff is 4th you will be champion. Stiff is currently on an adjusted 103 points after dropping a 5th place, you are on an adjusted 92 points after dropping an 8th with FL, 11 points the difference. If you win he needs a 3rd, a 4th with FL for Stiff would put you on equal points and the championship will be yours on countback with three wins to his two.
    Hatfield likes this.
  11. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  12. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  13. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    TRACK LIMITS FOR FINAL ROUND.....

ROOZ track limits are defined by the ripple strips and WHITE lines around the circuits.... For the final round at Grand Valley there are 3 places where track limits have been questioned....
    1. PIT STRAIGHT : There is a white line that runs along the pit wall. This line WILL BE ENFORCED if you go outside the line to make a pass. (Between the line and the pit wall). Given the different strategies in play, and the number of pit stops to be undertaken, passing to the right of the line is a disaster waiting to happen for anyone leaving the pits, so therefore passing on the outside will result in a penalty of 10 seconds if not redressed....
    2. EXIT OF SECOND BRIDGE : On the exit of the 2nd bridge there is a car width between the white line and the armco barrier on the left. Drivers ARE PERMITTED to run wide here as there is no real gain to be picked up.
    3. THE FINAL CHICANE : Drivers ARE NOT permitted to use the concrete verge where the whole car is outside the ripple strips as there is some advantage to be gained there. Using this runoff here to gain advantage will result in a MINIMUM 10 second penalty.

Cheers stu
    Footlong_warrior likes this.
  14. Footlong_warrior

PSN ID
    understood stu
    stucar17 likes this.
  15. jasondull1986

jasondull1986 Professional

PSN ID
    jasond1986
  16. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    it always is man...it always is
  17. Footlong_warrior

PSN ID
    tomorrow night guys it's back to what we love here at rooz
    8:00pm NSW, VIC, QLD
    7:30pm SA
    6:00pm WA
    10:00pm NZ
    i will open the lobby at 7:30pm NSW, VIC and QLD time
    i would like to start qually by 8:30pm and start the race by the very latest at 8:45pm
    this is the biggest race of the season and the final at that...
    Grand valley is where skills will be tested
    please remember
    LIMITS FOR FINAL ROUND.....

ROOZ track limits are defined by the ripple strips and WHITE lines around the circuits.... For the final round at Grand Valley there are 3 places where track limits have been questioned....
    1. PIT STRAIGHT : There is a white line that runs along the pit wall. This line WILL BE ENFORCED if you go outside the line to make a pass. (Between the line and the pit wall). Given the different strategies in play, and the number of pit stops to be undertaken, passing to the right of the line is a disaster waiting to happen for anyone leaving the pits, so therefore passing on the outside will result in a penalty of 10 seconds if not redressed....
    VARDZ and jasondull1986 like this.
  18. Easyprey007

Easyprey007 Professional

PSN ID
    Easyprey007
    Well thanks for the gr8 racing I should be awarded CAB-77 Points for the race.
    Thanks for waiting but hay like you said in the room I am to slow so lets start another room with CAB-77 in the helm with crap internet so I can not join and then start the race strait away. Like I said thanks for the gr8 racing...
    Why get CAB- 77 to start a new room when he is having network issues........
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2015
  19. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Hat Could not see you he was in the championship title hunt I made a call.... I think it was the right decision... sorry but I would make the same call again
  20. CAB77

PSN ID
    CAB-77_
    For the record I have no issues with my internet it is all sorted. New modem with all the port forwarding set up. I wasn't the only 1 in the first room that couldn't see you. It was never my idea to set up new room. I just followed the call as I really just wanted to start the race. PSN sucks that is all. I had fun as always racing cause that's why I do it. I really don't need any the other sh!t that goes with it.

Well done @Stiffsht on your win and DIV 5 title.