Division 5 Season 5

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jan 5, 2015.

1. Konnor McCluskey

Konnor McCluskey Team Driver

2. Footlong_warrior

Footlong_warrior Team Driver

PSN ID
    Footlong_Warrior twoinch_inya
    at the end of lap 2 i smashed the pit wall

just after the S bends on the 2nd lap i feel that i wasn't allowed to take the line i wanted to coming into the last corner
    i was only allowed to take my line at the very last second

have a look if yas want watch cabb to see what i'm talking about
  3. Footlong_warrior

Footlong_warrior Team Driver

PSN ID
    Footlong_Warrior twoinch_inya
    it F#cked the whole race for me
  4. CAB77

CAB77 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    CAB-77_
    My apologies @Footlong_warrior. We bumped at the S bend cause you started to run wide on the entry, then we just got tangled up from there. I was on the outside and you moved across so I started to lift to let you in but I didn't want to lift too much as I wanted to stay close for the draft down the straight. I can't make my car disappear instantly either. I still feel that you ending up in the pit wall wasn't my fault as our last touch was before the turn in point of the last corner. You hit the curve too hard and you should have lifted for a split second then and you wouldn't of tagged the grass. I was short on practice on this track due to Slot car racing, so I didn't have any race practice on a track I barely knew.

I always remember 1 thing that this is imaginary cars, damage isn't real and it didn't cost any money. I do this for fun and I don't mind rubbing paint as long as both cars make it of the corner and no advantage was gained deliberately. If I get a penalty then that's all good by me. I put it down to learning. In the words of Senna "If you no longer go for a gap that exists,you are no longer a racing driver". I know it would of suck for you being such a long race and on Lap 2 it was sort of over. I admire the fact that you didn't rage quit, plenty would have.
    Footlong_warrior likes this.
  5. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I know how you feel, headbutting the pit entry sucks, I managed to do it by myself though.:confused:
  6. v8power383

v8power383 Professional

PSN ID
    v8power383 Turn Left Racing