Division 6 Season 3

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jul 6, 2014.

1. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Ok guys, TRACK LIMITS FOR REDBULL RING.....

As per the league rules the ripple strip is considered the edge of the track, running wide to gain an advantage could result in a penalty. If you CONSTANTLY run wide at turn 1 and the second to last corner, you will be penalized in the form of a drive through. I will be asking all drivers to respect the track limits and the rules of the league. A mistake or two can be expected, however consistent abuse would be seen as cheating ! If you pass a car after running outside the track limits you will be expected to give the place back, and fall in behind before the start of the next lap.

QUALIFYING: there is no way to police this, so it will be an honesty system to be used. With fullish grids i don't expect many gaps for drivers to try to take advantage, and TBH, would hope that people wouldn't feel the need to drive outside the rules.

I will also ask the captains to view the fastest laps to confirm track limits have been respected.

Please remind all drivers before the race in case they havent read this post. ;)

Cheers Stu
    CDT likes this.
  2. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    1. I'll be away for 2 weeks, room captians please post results and times in the threads or PM me, I'll get lap table and champ tables back up to date when I get back.
  3. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Results anyone?
  4. CDT

CDT New Recruit

PSN ID
    dr_twist
    Webnomad - pole position
    dr_twist (me) - race win and fastest lap
  5. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    What about the rest of the field? lol
    CDT likes this.
  6. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Yes it would be nice to get the results. Once I get Div 6 I can process the race results & ladder pages and the teams championship going into the final round.
  7. pat65

pat65 Professional

PSN ID
    patg65
    Sorry. Posting them now.. didn't have time yesterday.
  8. pat65

pat65 Professional

PSN ID
    patg65
    Round 6 results:
    [​IMG]
    Fastest times:
    Colin retired on lap 2 because of the sound glitch (bad luck Col) with a standing start lap time of 2:00.346.
    No other retirements, although I think Freddy drove the whole race without sound? Good effort, I would have quit, lol.
    [​IMG]
  9. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  10. feenix7

feenix7 Rookie

PSN ID
    feenix777
    My sound was screwed too, I thought there was something wrong wth my setup. Good to know it wasnt just me
  11. freddyp_33

freddyp_33 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    freddyp_33
    Good luck to everyone tonight, unfortunately I will be on night shift, so can't make it.
    In reference to last weeks race I don't know that I would have been much quicker with sound!!! Like a few others I just couldn't come to grips with a couple of the corners.
    Catch you all in the next series.
    pat65 and Kart-No-1 like this.
  12. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Lads the go for tonights race, in particular qual is this:
    If it's stable do a 1 lap qual run using the qual option. If it's dodgy psn for the room maybe set up the grid based on champ positions.
  13. pat65

pat65 Professional

PSN ID
    patg65
    Sorry guys. Won't be able to make it tonight. Have a good race.
    Are you able to host purpledog?
  14. PurpleDog

PurpleDog Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    PurpleDog
    didn't see Pat's note about hi m not being available when I started on my quest to reinstall and (hopefully!) fix the sound glitch, Should be back online in time to throw up the room and host. All files are downloaded and the unpack is happening. hopefully will get it running in time.
  15. feenix7

feenix7 Rookie

PSN ID
    feenix777
    What's going on with the room, who's hosting it?
  16. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Lads, I forgot to let you know Alfa is off the grid atm. They are upgrading the tele hardware in his area (?NBN?) so his net is shot. Apologies again.
  17. CDT

CDT New Recruit

PSN ID
    dr_twist
    Well done to killercarl for winning tonight. I didnt even see him on my screen so just comfortably held off webnomad who was in what i believed to be 2nd lol..

We skipped qualify as we were running late because of confusion with room host etc so to make things a bit more interesting i started from last on the grid.
    So i gather there will be no +1 point for that. feenix777 either quit or got disconnected lap 1 or 2 cant remember
  18. colin-50_

colin-50_ Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    colin-50_
    had practice going fine then room changes got disconnected then final got in room change again could not get into room kept failing
    then room change again could not find room got the :):):):)s to frustrating had enough of PSN if you cannot have a bit of fun and and race it is all not worth it
  19. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    results anyone?
  20. CDT

CDT New Recruit

PSN ID
    dr_twist
    I have results but on my screen it showed killer carl as a DNF. If this will do @Hatfield then ill post them up.