Division 6 Season 4

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Oct 4, 2014.

1. Kieran_B33

Kieran_B33 Professional

PSN ID
    TacticalHomework
    Hopefully will be able to finish the race this week haha! :thumbsup:
  2. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
  3. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    ok guys, last race addition to your grid for this week.
    Rick has raced with us in the past so he should be all good to go

If you dont have him on your list his PSN is Rem_ _700

@Rem_ _700
    ToranaSS likes this.
  4. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    There has been some concern about the pitstops here at monza, and much discussion about what could be the cause. CAGM7 has put forward a solution to this puzzle, that the pit entry speed is causing a penalty. He claims that the maximum speed that any pit entry can be taken without penalty (with a couple of exceptions) is 200kph. I myself can attest to that rule, with the entry at daytona oval causing a similar reaction of warping you back to the entry if entered over that speed, and I know it has happened somewhere else (the warping) but I can't at the moment put my finger on it. Anyway, to avoid the delay in the pits, and also as more than likely alot of people will be pitting at the same time, it is recommended that you practice reducing your speed entering the pitlane so your speed across the entry line is just under 200kph. If everybody does this, then there will be no carnage on entry from drivers entering flat-knacker and not only gaining a collision penalty and possibly affecting the ram-ee, but also delaying their pitstop. Thankyou CAGM7.
    Kieran_B33 likes this.
  5. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    So who was hosting this week?

I will try and make it for the race but I have a family function at my Sister's tonight and I may not make back in time. I have had zero practice and haven't even looked at what the room settings are, I would hate for a repeat of last week with room settings etc...

I have had 4 days away and some time to reflect over recent events and my roles here.

This season I was supposed to be taking a back seat and enjoying my racing and concentrating on the forums but I got dragged unwillingly back into running rooms ultimately sapping my enjoyment and enthusiasm out of my weekly races (last week's tantrums, tiaras, and tears didn't help my feelings on the matter!) I WILL be taking next season off from hosting and captaining, someone needs to step up, I will always be here for a back up, but I have enough real world commitments to contend with and what was once an escape for me is starting to become chore like. That is not what I want. Please respect my wishes to just be a casual driver (and division Moderator) so someone please step up.

Thank you.
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  6. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Just retesting it now, and it appears anything over 190 causes the issue. There are 4 white lines across the run into pit lane. 1 at the start of the yellow line, 1 where the yellow line widens and 1 just before the red barrier for the pit wall. A quick jab of the brakes at the 2nd line drops your speed to under 190 before the stop is triggered.

Do with this info what you will.
  7. ToranaSS

ToranaSS New Recruit

Sorry guys i was dragged out of the room when Stoner left. Shame i ran a best qualify of 1:59.756 (SM) and was just under 11 seconds ahead of everyone. Can't believe i got booted lap 6 or 7 with a 11 second lead. Pretty cheesed off about it, but that's racing. Lost 3rd place on points board shame really first season and doing so well
    All the best in the race.
    kevkumkwot and Kieran_B33 like this.
  8. freddyp_33

freddyp_33 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    freddyp_33
    Bad luck Torana. The amount of disconnects is rather discouraging and make it like a lottery at times.
    Congrats to Greg on the win, I think he had a fastest lap of something in the 1:57s, super quick for div6. Congrats to Killer on the championship and Kev for runner up.
    This was my first season with ROOZ and have really enjoyed the whole experience. Thanks to everyone that raced in div6 and all the crew that put in the effort to make ROOZ what it is.
  9. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Does any one have the results and lap times??
  10. Killercarlcox69

Killercarlcox69 Professional

PSN ID
    Killercarlcox69
    Stig I will text him to put them up
    Unofficial
    1ST X Gregory x Fastest lap
    2ND killercarlcox 69
    3RD freddyp_33
    Torana Pole
    emmo46 likes this.
  11. StigsOzCousin

StigsOzCousin Rookie

PSN ID
    StigsOzCousin
    sorry guys I didn't know I had to do it lol
    1 X Gregory X fastest lap 1:57.196
    2 killercarlcox69 best lap 1:58.390
    3 freddyp_33 best lap 2:00.449
    4 kevkumkwot best lap 2:01.981
    5 StigsOzCousin best lap 2:01.385
    6 purpledog best lap 2:01.680
    7 Rem__700 best lap 2:11.048 DSC
    8 ToranaSS best lap 2:0.0872 pole 1:59.756 DSC
    9 Z7_stoners best lap 2:04.206 DSC
    10 Dev1lman_87 best lap N/A DSC half lap into the race
    Kieran_B33 and emmo46 like this.
  12. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
  13. Blindman

Blindman Team Driver

PSN ID
    BLINDMANRACiNG
    Well done on 3rd in the championship Freddy Good to see all the beers I drink at the prostate driving academy nights have worked well !
    kevkumkwot likes this.
  14. Kieran_B33

Kieran_B33 Professional

PSN ID
    TacticalHomework
    Thanks for the season everyone. I too enjoyed my first season in ROOZ despite disconnecting from all the races that I started apart from one.
    kevkumkwot likes this.
  15. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  16. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Guys, just a quick thanks for your efforts in season 4.

Congrats to Killer for the championship win. Hopefully the first of many ! To Kev and Freddy, great effort to round out the podium.

We hope you enjoyed your season, even though it was trying at times. I hope they new guys enjoyed what we do here at ROOZ and its enough to get you back again.

thanks to Clevo for being the room captain, and to the others who helped out with hosting etc.

Really hope we see you back for season 5 in the new year. The entry thread is below.
    http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/season-5-entry-list.1422/

Have a safe xmas and new year, recharge the batteries, and if we dont see you in some of the side series, hopefully we catch you again for season 5.

Cheers
    mod team
    StigsOzCousin and Clevohead like this.