Division 6 Season 5

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jan 5, 2015.

1. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    copperj32. Steam: copperj32
    Oh by the way I will not be racing Sunday at Fuji as I am moving house this weekend
  2. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    copperj32. Steam: copperj32
    @emmo46 , viperzed dsc'd on lap 10. his fastest lap was 2:00.785
    emmo46 likes this.
  3. Cyberstig1

Cyberstig1 Rookie

PSN ID
    Cyberstig1
    Piss Poor Preparation Perpetuates Pathetic Performance!!
    Good Racing guys - well you guys that is. Well done to the podium finishers. dumb guy here cost himself 25sec on 2 spins (touched the slippery astro turf!) another 10 sec taking the wrong pit road entry (U said Dick what?) then hit the wrong button getting into the pits and cost myself another 20sec or so not getting soft tyres on for the last 9 laps. Got the RH through to lap 15, thought I would make up a lot of time on softs with light fuel. Dooooh Daaaa Dummmm.
    Peter Wise likes this.
  4. Viperzed

Viperzed GT7 League Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    Congrats Crimj!!! Well said copper, racing with you was the only fun part of my night :( Made mistake after mistake in the esses, spoon curve and 130R. Decided not to risk ruining someone elses race so I quit out.
    Killercarlcox69 likes this.
  5. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  6. CPTNPEACH

CPTNPEACH Rookie

PSN ID
    CPTNPEACH
    surprised myself with a top 3 qualifying time. I got a good start and slipped into 2nd after the first corner and was trying to stay with @Crimj1985 but he became a dot in my screen after 10 or so laps i just couldn't catch him. I pitted and took on way to much fuel and spent 10+ secs longer then i should have in the pits. chucked my hards on and was trying to conserve as much as i could with @Killercarlcox69 chasing me down. I went 22 laps with a perfect run before a wide turn on the astro killed me letting @Killercarlcox69 and v8power pass me as i tried to correct it. Finished 4th with @seth123 only needing one more lap to get me as my tyres were shot due to holding off the lads. Happy with the result as before Sundays race i couldn't put 5 laps together without stuffing up. Well done to the podium!

P.S. Go GRT!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::D:D
    emmo46, Ad2mny and Watto64 like this.
  7. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  8. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    scott721 is Div 7, I'm not sure who he means but PharK was next in line behind him. :confused:
  9. Footlong_warrior

Footlong_warrior Team Driver

PSN ID
    Footlong_Warrior twoinch_inya
    on sunday night i rang crim and told him there was a protest against him for taking out v8 in the first lap
    crim took the bait like a good little fish
    he turned his playstation back on and made a video of the first lap
    i rang him monday morning and told him i was pulling his leg lol
  10. CPTNPEACH

CPTNPEACH Rookie

PSN ID
    CPTNPEACH
    I did mean @PharQ sorry lol not sure where I got Seth from lol
    emmo46 likes this.
  11. v8power383

v8power383 Professional

PSN ID
    v8power383 Turn Left Racing
    He made a video and everything lol sorry @Crimj1985 but it was funny at the time lol
  12. webnomad

webnomad Team Driver

PSN ID
    webnomad
    Guys - FYI - I will be out of the country this weekend - so BYE round for me ... GL to all !
  13. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
    Sorry guys, kart racing all this weekend so I'm out again. Good luck all
  14. freddyp_33

freddyp_33 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    freddyp_33
    @Kart-No-1 are you saying that you are going to be that slow on the track, that you won't be finished before night time. I will get the club to switch the lights on for you!!!!
    skywalker, Killercarlcox69 and CAB77 like this.
  15. CPTNPEACH

CPTNPEACH Rookie

PSN ID
    CPTNPEACH
    with very little practice mainly due to I hate this bloody track with a passion: What lap times are you lads hovering around?
  16. Footlong_warrior

Footlong_warrior Team Driver

PSN ID
    Footlong_Warrior twoinch_inya
    32s on softs lol
  17. Viperzed

Viperzed GT7 League Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    Sorry guys, not going to make it tonight. Internet has :):):):) itself haha. Took me 15 minutes alone to get here!!!! Pretty sure you dont want your race ruined by a lag fest ;) Have fun tonight and drive safe (if possible)
    Kieran_B33 and Footlong_warrior like this.
  18. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
    Second, now for the cricket world cup final.
  19. Crimj1985

Crimj1985 Rookie

PSN ID
    Crimj1985
  20. CPTNPEACH

CPTNPEACH Rookie

PSN ID
    CPTNPEACH
    I'm not sure what happened tonight but man it just all fell together after dreading this track all week im over the moon with my result.

I remember the first race i competed in rooz was with the Mclaern f1 and this was the first track and there was meant to be no pitstops. i sucked that much that i got half way through the race and had no tyres left and had to pit in a no pitstop race to eventually come dead last by about a 2 minute gap.

How far i have come......... lol

Qualified 2nd to v8power he was in a higher division qualifying time wise. so well done v8. Holeshot the first corner and took the lead from there by lap 13 my softs were screaming to for a rest and v8 closed my 3 seconds gap down to 500th of a second before i decided to pit and chuck the hards on. Came out the pits in 2nd and followed around to find v8 pitting and leaving me and crimj to settle in and have a battle for the lead. Crimj came loose on lap 25 and i went out to a 12 second lead to take pole. From what i saw the battle for third was intense the whole race and multiple times the position changed for a podium.

Well done div 6 another great night and race.