Division 6 Season 5

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jan 5, 2015.

1. Viperzed

Viperzed GT7 League Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    I feel the same kart but might aswell finish off the season :) Hope to see most of you there tonight!!
  2. TheFormalGuy

TheFormalGuy Rookie

Stupid internet kicked me out of the race. I was doing so well too. Might have been my first win. Sigh, what a way to finish my 21st Birthday.
    Crimj1985, v8power383 and CPTNPEACH like this.
  3. Viperzed

Viperzed GT7 League Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    Thanks for an amazing debut season for me guys!!! Been a pleasure racing against such great drivers and a big congratulations again to our champ Killer!!!
    Quali:
    Had no pace at all qualifying on the hards and made mistakes all of my 5 quali laps!! Started 11th

Race:
    Started and kept it clean on the hards but the front 3 pulled away followed by a pack of 6 then a pack of 3. I happened to be in the back pack. Battled it out for a while before i was dead in between the 6 car pack and now 2 car pack. Took the hards to lap 18 with a nothing but an oily rag left in the tank. Got on another set of hards and watched as the drivers on softs stormed past me on their 3 stop strategies....Lap 36 i decided it was time to unleash the beast. I peeled in for a set of softs and came out of the pitlane in 7th. Formal disconnected unfortunately (Happy Birthday Mate!!!) which got me into 6th. Cyberstig peeled off on the same strategy as me leaving me in 5th. As I was chasing down v8 who held the FL, I looked down after a lap and out of nowhere set one!!! Only 2 laps later I stormed past v8 (somehow). With only 6 to go, I decided to push for Killer and had him only 2 later after a 6 second gap.....Into a podium position!! I with 4 to go I saw a car ahead of me and pushed and (this seems to be a trend) 2 laps later was close enough to make a move. This is where I stopped because I realised this car wasn't 2nd placed Captnpeach but instead lappable Webnomad :( Still! From 11th to 3rd with a FL? I'm pleased....
  4. Crimj1985

Crimj1985 Rookie

PSN ID
    Crimj1985
    That sucks I was hunting you and killer down almost had killer and you dropped out
  5. CPTNPEACH

CPTNPEACH Rookie

PSN ID
    CPTNPEACH
    Like I said last night in the room. This has been my favourite season by far and have throughly enjoyed racing with each and everyone of you guys. Good luck to all next season. Shake n bake baby
    stucar17 and Peter Wise like this.
  6. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    copperj32. Steam: copperj32
    I will post the race results and fastest laps tonight after work. does anyone have the pole position time which i think was V8power?
    emmo46 likes this.
  7. Crimj1985

Crimj1985 Rookie

PSN ID
    Crimj1985
    V8 did a 1.46 to get pole, and i did a 1.47 to get 2nd @Peter Wise
  8. webnomad

webnomad Team Driver

PSN ID
    webnomad
    ...ouch ... burned by @Viperzed ...justified in this instance - my pace was rather crap in my flu-addled-state... BUT ... let's see how your twitch reflexes work few decades after your voice breaks :) ... "#respectyerelders"...
    freddyp_33, Kieran_B33 and JonoStan96 like this.
  9. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    what a great night of racing to end a very difficult season with all the room issues we had.

No practice coming into this race so I was not surprised when I qualified in 9th.

had some good racing early on with cyberstig1 and viperzed until I crashed and ended up racing myself for a while.

Caught up to homebrew when we both pitted on lap 18 and had awesome fun trying to catch and pass him. Pitted for my 2nd and last stop on lap 36 form P7 and under fueled the car so had to pit again with 2 laps to go and finished in P8

Well done @Killercarlcox69 on a dominating season victory, I had hopes of being close to you as I started the season well but due to the issues along the way it wasn't to be. Good luck in div 5

Congratulations to crimj, peach and viper for the podium and an awesome drive by viper to go from P11 to P3.

Thanks @mmm_homebrew for hosting

Thanks @stucar17 and all the mods for the time and effort you guys put into organizing these events

Cant wait for Season 6
  10. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    Results for Race 7 @Hatfield , @emmo46
    Pole = v8power383 1:46.???
    Race Result
    [​IMG]
    The Formal Guy dsc'd on lap 36 with a fastest lap of 1:47.301

Fastest Laps
    [​IMG]
  11. v8power383

v8power383 Professional

PSN ID
    v8power383 Turn Left Racing
    Pole was me with a 1:46.867 my 6th for the season it was a awesome season of great racing I would be happy to start a new season in the same car but I don't think that will happen so for all how are keen jump on this
    http://www.raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?posts/73910/
    emmo46 likes this.
  12. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
  13. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  14. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  15. Konnor McCluskey

Konnor McCluskey Team Driver

16. v8power383

v8power383 Professional

PSN ID
    v8power383 Turn Left Racing