Division 6 season 6

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, May 2, 2015.

1. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
    Sorry to let the team down again guys but I'm off to Townsville with the rest of the Prostate team for the V8's this weekend. Good luck all.
  2. CastrosfriendChe

CastrosfriendChe Rookie

PSN ID
    CastrosfriendChe
    Early last night my net went down. Currently coming and going...and when working...dial up speed at best. Telstra are sending someone out on Tuesday. Probably going to miss Sundays race. If I'm not there by 8:20 - I'll be a no show. Dammit.
  3. CastrosfriendChe

CastrosfriendChe Rookie

PSN ID
    CastrosfriendChe
    Just quickly, my net is dropping in and out, as mentioned above. It really is at dial up speed atm. Just wondering, if my net is on and that slow tomorrow night, can I have a crack at being in the room, or will my bad connection potentially impact others? I'm not really savvy on that front o_O but it's an important race so don't want to ruin things.

I might just jump on at 8:10 and after 20 mins we'd find out if I'm glitchin etc.
  4. Footlong_warrior

Footlong_warrior Team Driver

PSN ID
    Footlong_Warrior twoinch_inya
    mate just jump on this afternoon in one of my rooms and i'll have a look for you before the start if you can mate
    Viperzed likes this.
  5. Cyberstig1

Cyberstig1 Rookie

PSN ID
    Cyberstig1
    sorry lads wont be able to make it 2nite - Family stuff - good luck all - thanks for the good seasons racing.
    Viperzed and Footlong_warrior like this.
  6. Kieran_B33

Kieran_B33 Professional

PSN ID
    TacticalHomework
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Pole: Viper
    Golfer finished 3rd but disconnected while everyone else was finishing, FL: 1:38.947
    Skippy disconnected lap 3, FL: 1:41.226
    emmo46 likes this.
  7. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
  8. Kieran_B33

Kieran_B33 Professional

PSN ID
    TacticalHomework
  9. Nathancarhead

Nathancarhead Team Driver

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    @Viperzed congrats liamouse, well deserved championship
  10. SamCham1095

SamCham1095 Rookie

YEAH BUDDY, WELL DONE MATE @Viperzed
    Thanks for the season guys. If only I'd found some form earlier on in the season...
  11. agolfer78

agolfer78 Team Driver Gold Member

Well done @Viperzed, great win tonight and congrats on the championship!
    Outstanding drive by @LITTLEBLACKO942, excellent pace.

Thanks for the racing guys, I really enjoyed the season. A few no shows right from round 1 was dissappointing then loosing more as the season wore on wasnt ideal either.

Fairly happy to get out of this car though and into a real car for the HTO series. Hope to see you guys around!
  12. webnomad

webnomad Team Driver

PSN ID
    webnomad
    Congrats to viper / brew and golfer ... Well done on the season guys ...
  13. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  14. Viperzed

Viperzed GT7 League Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    Thanks for a cracker season of racing all! Stoked to win the championship in a season where I didn't believe it was possible until Deep Forest. Thank you @mmm_homebrew for pushing me to it and @agolfer78 for being my team mate AND nabbing 3rd :D

Qualifying: Was very unsure of my pace relative to others as I had only ever done practice with higher/lower divs and not my own. This probably aided me a tad as I nabbed pole in a delayed qualifying session.

Race: From lights out I knew I had to put as many cars as I could in between homebrew and I, not knowing that I was already leading the championship at that point......I pushed away from the field, making my first stop on lap 14 to start a 2 stopper. I was worried that my strategy was arong and that Blacko and Golfer would get me at the last minute however I pushed the second set of tires to lap 31, exactly when @LITTLEBLACKO942 decided to pit which meant I simply needed to race with him which I did and raced away. Same went for golfer where I was behind him for multiple laps (its hard to pass at Monaco! ) before blazing away for a second triple and third ever win :)
  15. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Kieran_B33 likes this.
  16. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    copperj32. Steam: copperj32
  17. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I feel for Brew, led all the way to the last race only to be pipped at the finish post.
  18. Kieran_B33

Kieran_B33 Professional

PSN ID
    TacticalHomework
    Well my season was full of ups and downs, first race at Brands Hatch was an up and a down I disconnected but I was fighting for a podium when I did disconnect. Second race I had some pace but wasn't consistent enough at Midfield - a down. Apricot Hill, my first up, being a strong driver in the wet led me to a 2nd place. Next was Deep Forest and much like Midfield it was my consistency that let me down. On to Nord and I never really had a chance here although it was my 2nd best result of the season at the time however it was a down for me. Laguna was definitely an up, qualified 3rd finished 4th and set 2nd best FL of the race. The Monaco Enduro was neither an up or down started mid pack and finished mid pack.

Thanks for the season and racing everyone! Hope to be stronger in a better car next season!
    Viperzed and Peter Wise like this.
  19. mmm_homebrew

mmm_homebrew harry

PSN ID
    mmm_homebrew or GT_BANDIT_POPS
    Well done, congratulations to @Viperzed (well deserved m8) and @agolfer78 , what a season! Thanks to all, no one is more surprised than me at my spot on the ladder. been in rooz for a couple of years now and have always been mid pack or worse (except for one night the room host had boost on) lets hope next seasons car suits me as well as this did at the start of the season. have to have a special mention to @Kieran_B33 for our nearly full lap door handle to door handle untill i stuffed it into the wall at the chicane, sorry mate,( but i did wait for u to catch up). unfortunately then you left me floundering in your dust. so i guess no practice at a track i dislike reflects my position for the night. hope to see you all for more fun next season
    emmo46, Viperzed, SPL Racing and 4 others like this.
  20. mmm_homebrew

mmm_homebrew harry

PSN ID
    mmm_homebrew or GT_BANDIT_POPS
    i just flicked through the replay and golfer's overall time was 1:11:31.7-- (as close as i could get to stop the replay on the line) bad luck to skippy for his disc on lap 3.(only consolation was his torture was over very quickly - i don't like this track- can you tell?)