dj2ca looking to race

Discussion in 'New Members' started by dj2ca, May 15, 2016.

1. dj2ca

dj2ca Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Hi all,

I'm Tim, 35 from Melbourne. I've been looking for a group of likeminded drivers who want to have some good clean racing on Project Cars (PS4), just came across you guys tonight. I'm online most nights from about 9:00 until midnight-ish. My PSN is dj2ca, add me if you want. Hope to race with you all soon :)
  2. Spidey_11

Spidey_11 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Spidey_11, Steam ID - spidey_11
    Hey dj (Tim),
    Glad you found the site and welcome to the community :)
    I've got you on ps4 friends list so next time I see you on I'll flick you an invite for some racing ;)
  3. dj2ca

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Hi mate, sounds good :) I had a race with Stu and some of the other guys last night which was really good. I hadn't quite gotten the car dialed in yet though. After some advice from Stu I was able to get my Zolder lap time down to 1:30:504 in free practice, which is a couple of seconds faster than I was running before.
  4. Spidey_11

PSN ID
    That's a quick time. Looking like we have another Div 1 or 2'er here :)
  5. dj2ca

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Perhaps not though. I use the same race settings and car tune in free practice and get good lap times but when racing with Stu at night I keep spinning. It's like it's a different car altogether, very hard to handle. Not sure what's going on there.
  6. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

Spidey must be struggling around Zolder as even div 4 can do a 30.8 ;)
  7. dj2ca

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    I must be really struggling then, my average is a low 32. I'm on controller though, can't afford a wheel yet, so I'll probably never be able to match you fellas until I get one.
  8. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

I'm on a controller too. Dont worry there's plenty of people doing similar times in div 2. Whoever doesn't crash will win it.
  9. dj2ca

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    That seems to be the key. Zolder is a pretty tricky circuit, that first chicane is a PITA, I guess the second one is too though. I find turn 2 a bit challenging too.
  10. Spidey_11

PSN ID
    When am I not struggling lol. I'm not blazing any top time sheets any time soon :oops: