F1 (CM) F1 2016 - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Sam D Blacklock, Jul 8, 2016.

1. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    Finally got a race that changed weather mid race, and it worked pretty well for me
    Sam D Blacklock and JonoStan96 like this.
  2. ADZA_85

ADZA_85 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    ADZA_85
    I started this game last night.

I see no point goosing around so i stepped straight into Elite Pro Career.
    The word id use is 'tricky'.
    The MDU is a litte frustrating to use. Would be good if it dropped out of sight after a few a seconds of discontinued use.

My other complaint is the steering. Its incredibly light for an F1 car, even compared to previous versions. More weight and feel in the wheel would help but i guess i can play around with that..
    Other than that. I like it. When my new PSPro arrives i hope i can enjoy slightly better sharpness on the graphics
    Crunch and Sam D Blacklock like this.
  3. Crunch

Crunch Professional

PSN ID
    Torque_Tuition
    I don't remember who said it, and I won't find the quote, but someone in response to me complaining about the MFD not being on the wheel said that the MFD wouldn't be on the wheel anyway. That's so incredibly wrong and I should have jumped on it at the time.

Brake biases are FREQUENTLY displayed on the wheel when they change it, and I just saw Rosberg's tyre temperatures on his screen (Singapore warm-up lap they were 92 91 92 93).

The MFD should be built into the wheel to increase immersion.
    Sam D Blacklock likes this.
  4. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Guys, What assists, game difficulty Etc are you doing for Career mode.
    also, which development improvements are you guys doing. im trying to keep all mine even, so i go through and do each one a level before going through and leveling anything up another level.
  5. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    I tend to just pick whatever comes next in line, however I might not focus so much on fuel economy since I fill my car up with fuel at the start so I can run in rich fuel mix for longer and avoid being overtaken on the straights.
    Sam D Blacklock likes this.
  6. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Through probably the luckiest season possible I just managed to win the title in my first season, Ultimate difficulty will be insane.
  7. Nathancarhead

Nathancarhead Team Driver

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    With regards to R&D upgrades, i tend to choose mine based on what kind of tracks up coming up next. For example, to start with in the season i started with more straight line speed upgrades such as engine and drag upgrades. By the time i got to Spain and Monaco i concentrated on downforce and weight upgrades. Then through Canada to Austria i focused on engine and drag again. Through Britian and Hungary it was back to downforce and weight and so the cycle went on based on what kind of tracks were coming up. Fuel economy i haven't bothered to much about, i tend to always have really good fuel economy as it is, so i start with "marginal" fuel and end up halfway through the race having about a laps worth of spare fuel to use to defend/attack