FIFA 17

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Viperzed, Oct 1, 2016.

1. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    so its not just me that thinks that then. it seems you spend more time dealing with stupid cards, rather than playing the game!
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    my main usage for fifa is the manager career mode. It's like chill time when I'm recovering from racing

sim all the games and try to build a successful team. I have taken crawley town from football league 2 into the premierleague in successive seasons and now I am trying to finish mid-table in their first season in premierleague after a poor start where I had lingered in the relegation zone
  3. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    yeah fifa is my "Chill after racing" game also. i usually play online seasons though, so ultimate team seems total opposite end of the spectrum in comparison. think ill stick to seasons and career, before i spend money on ultimate team.
  4. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I do like the squad building aspect of ultimate team, but I never spent money on micro transaction crap so...
    Zachery likes this.
  5. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    yeah micro transactions are a cancer on gaming these days...
  6. Viperzed

Viperzed GT7 League Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    As much as I hate to say it, you're very right lol. I've spent more on fifa than I ever will on my beloved racing set up (multiple cushions, a lounge and a controller) because FUT sucks you in hideously quickly. The urge to get some of the higher rated players becomes insane when you play with them in other parts of the game and thats where the money gets spent on packs....
  7. leeboy910

leeboy910 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    leeboy910
    I love FIFA. I like using the big clubs and making a bucket load of cash.
    I purchased James Rodriguez from Real Madrid for £60M and absolutely destroyed the PL with him at Manchester United. He scored about 40 goals for the season. Then I sold him for £95M to Barcelona :D
    I think my entire United XI is 90+ rated.
    Zachery likes this.
  8. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    we shpould organise some friendlies with the guys that have it. would love to have a game or 2 against everyone
  9. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Anyone else being disconnected from the servers every night?