ACC Fun Run! Early Access

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by Rolz, Apr 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SteveDrivingSlowly

SteveDrivingSlowly ACC Results Ste(ve)ward

Will try for either start time - hard to know in advance with my job but will do my best to be there :)
  2. Mat Nipperess

Mat Nipperess Rookie

Have we got a start time for tonight? 8 or 8:30?
  3. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Tonight will be 8.30pm but Monday will be 8pm unless some that want to race say they cant make that.

I will have the server up for Practice from 8pm est but it is looping the combo already.

I will try the server with practice then 2x 10 min qualy sessions followed by the 2 30 min races. Earlier I will gove it a test to see what actually happens with the qualy sessions and if its worth doing this way or just run it as a regular looped single qualy and race server.
  4. Mat Nipperess

Mat Nipperess Rookie

That was some of the best racing I have ever had in online racing! I think Chris and I also managed to stumble on a setup that makes us more competitive in the GTR, so, great success!

Thanks for putting it on, @marty

Also, @Rolz, did you have a custom livery on your car?
    marty and Rolz like this.
  5. Rolz

Rolz ACC Nutter Team Raceonoz Gold Member

6. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Good stuff guys are you sure you're not the Kelly brothers?

The custom skins is a bit of a workaround hack but if anyone wants one for the server and makes one ready to go then we will put it up there for you. I havent looked into it really just took a quick browse in that admin handbook. Not sure how long it tool @Rolz to figure it out.

Was some great racing and good to see the 5 session race weekend server worked as intended with no issues even with a few restarts for race 2.
  7. Chris Nipperess

Chris Nipperess New Recruit

Thanks for another top night of racing! Was really fun to battle with you for those few laps in the second race. Did you start on slicks?
  8. Rolz

9. Rolz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.