RaceRoom [Gathering Interest] RaceRoom League [PC]

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by TheStig13, Jul 1, 2018.

1. TheStig13

TheStig13 Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    thestig-13
    [​IMG]
    I’m looking to start up a RaceRoom Racing Experience league here to be run on Wednesday nights, possibly alongside the schedule of the current main cross platform leagues.

[​IMG]

Why RaceRoom?

RaceRoom Racing Experience offers something few other sims have – a variety of classes with different cars that are relatively balanced in terms of performance. There is also a large and ever-growing selection of tracks ranging from the well-known circuits like Spa, Bathurst and the Nurburgring, to some lesser seen tracks in racing games like Macau, Salzburgring and Norisring.

[​IMG]

Race Format(s)

The race format will depend on what series is used for a season and will be based on the format each series runs in reality, though each race night will be the average ROOZ race length of 30 mins practice/qualifying and 45-60 minutes of racing. For example, a DTM series would have a 2 race format with a 20 minute sprint and a 30 minute feature (this is half the race length of the real DTM series).

The race night will officially start at 8:00pm AEST for practice and should be completed by 10:00pm (10:30 for endurance races).

[​IMG]

Please post here if you are interested in this idea. I will aim to run a few ‘fun-run’ races to build up interest and test the server setup before the start of the first series. Sign-ups for the first series will open when/if the season thread is posted.

[​IMG]

If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this planned RaceRoom league, feel free to ask in this thread or message me on Discord.

[​IMG]
    KoAStR likes this.
  2. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

There is just not enough days on the week
  3. TheStig13

PSN ID
    thestig-13
  4. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Will grab this content and hopefully jump on for this tonight. Maybe a bit late though, probably after 7 WST by the time I get on
  5. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    TheStig13 likes this.
  6. TheStig13

PSN ID
    thestig-13
    I'm going to have the server up again tonight, this time with the Formula Raceroom Junior (Formula Ford) at a bunch of tracks in the starter pack.
    KoAStR likes this.
  7. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Would love to have joined you but getting slogged at work at the moment haven't found the time for much else this week!