GT-Sport Gran Turismo Sport - General

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by JonoStan96, May 20, 2016.

1. TheStig13

TheStig13 Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    thestig-13
    As a general rule of thumb, it is better to start off with a vector image (svg, ai, eps, etc.) rather than just a raster image (jpg, png, etc.) converted to SVG format, since when you scale up the converted raster image it'll become pixellated. If no vector image is available, the best alternative is to choose the highest resolution raster image you can find and convert that to svg.
    dj2ca likes this.
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  3. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

Lol. I had to do it twice. Won and then network went down and didn't save. AI is great. They will actually attempt to re pass.
  4. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    so @Hatfield are we confirming that GTS league will be on a sunday night ?
  5. ssman244

ssman244 Team Driver

PSN ID
    ssman15
    I haven't had time to touch online, just done the license and missions available. It is looking to be a really promising game. My favourite thing about it so far was the 30 lap race at maggiore in the 911, yeah I raped the AI for pace but didn't realise the fuel strategy and saving needed to be done. Can't wait to have time to delve into all the other options and online.
    Hatfield likes this.
  6. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    yes it will be sunday night. We lose too many if I make it Tuesday
    Zachery and stucar17 like this.
  7. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    sounds good mate...i have asked any entries in the PCARS thread to let me know which one they are committing to..... im not sure how many are entered in both.....
  8. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I am down for both but have no idea which way I will be going on Sundays this early in the process.
  9. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    I must say the onlne servers are truly top notch, IMO the biggest leap made over GT6, even us Aussies with horrendous internet can hop in and race in a European server with little discomfort with lag and displacement. Adding in the options Bryan mentioned and BOP per circuit, it is easy to assume we can have multi car leagues and events, for a console game this is huge.
  10. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    And none of that dreaded visibility issues that plagued GT6...at least not yet. Hope I don’t jinx it...

Those dedicated servers in Sport mode are top notch also. 24 drivers, and virtually no lag racing with the sea of Japanese.
  11. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    Yeah, I noticed that the other day. Matchmaking is pretty spot on in terms of latency.
  12. Picko99

Picko99 Rookie

PSN ID
    picko_99
    Only lag I have seen was another Aussie teleporting everywhere, Japs seemed fine in the same race
  13. Giant slayer

Giant slayer Professional

PSN ID
    GiantSlayer_48
    Yeah Hatfield i use only PNG files for the sponsors on iracing and when the livery is done i save it as a TGA file to work on iracing but sadly Photoshop CS6 doesn't save in SVG format. I do think Adobe illustrator CC and Inkscape (which is free) does but hopefully GTS won't restrict you so we can see liveries like this on GTS. [​IMG]
    Hatfield, Zachery and JonoStan96 like this.
  14. ssman244

ssman244 Team Driver

PSN ID
    ssman15
    Those look fantastic, can you imagine having a grid of 16 different GT3 class cars rocking Rooz sponsors and colours with a level BOP. All aboard the hype train. Although still looking at getting into iracing when I build my pc Gt sport will do very nicely in the meantime
  15. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Oath man, GT3 series with all different cars, with possibly differing ROOZ Liveries. oh boy i need to change my pants lol
    ssman244 likes this.
  16. Giant slayer

PSN ID
    GiantSlayer_48
    We almost did on sunday night mate they was 13th rooz car on the gird[​IMG]
  17. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    WOW 13 cars from ROOZ, thats an awesome effort.
    SuiCid3 likes this.
  18. Giant slayer

PSN ID
    GiantSlayer_48
    Can you imagine the entire gird of Rooz cars? I be feeling sorry for the admin/Steward crew come monday morning :sneaky: :whistling:;)
    SuiCid3, JonoStan96 and Zachery like this.
  19. NAACS

NAACS Professional

PSN ID
    NAACS
    server maintenance :poop::poop::poop::(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
  20. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop: