GT Sport Driver says G'day

Discussion in 'New Members' started by Janwyl, Apr 24, 2020.

1. Janwyl

Janwyl New Recruit

G'day All,
    I race with GT Sport, I have been involved in online racing for 2 years exclusively to GT Sport and for the last 12 months I have been racing in the former Thrillhouse Arcade now Sector1 Sim Racing league. I have been racing exclusively with the Porsche for the last year.

I thoroughly enjoy the sim racing experience and have joined this forum to be more involved across the Australian/New Zealand sim racing commmunity. I hope to get to know the people behind the gamer tags as there is a chance we may have crossed path with my time on track in the past. I might not be very vocal but I'm interested in racing in the future.
    Enjoy your Friday ladies and gents and I hope to see you all on the track!
    Janwyl
  2. Viperzed

Viperzed GT7 League Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    Welcome mate!
    Good to see a familiar face drop in. You may recognise a fair few of our members as past or present TART guys as well as through on track FIA and Daily races. If you're keen to get involved in our main series, It's a Sunday night RS01 one make GrX atm although that changes every season. We run seasons, teams, divisions and cars slightly different here so can take some getting used to. There's a fair few Thrillies who in their off week have been applying their trade here if that peaks your interest. Feel free to message me if you've got any other queries, otherwise have a look around our outdated forums lol and welcome!
  3. UrsineSaturn9

UrsineSaturn9 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    G'day, G'day, G'day. Welcome to ROOZ
    Easyprey007 likes this.
  4. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield