GT Sport Season 1 Division 1

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I thought your net was bad... did you finally get that upgraded?
    I'll put you down, thanks jono
  2. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    I’m on data but NBN is coming soon
  3. KeedenMcdonald

KeedenMcdonald Team Driver

PSN ID
    Keeden231
    If div1 lobby is very empty again can we get put with div2 if theres room in there lobby?
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2017
  4. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    yes definitely. But there has to be space
    POPPINFRESH1234 likes this.
  5. KeedenMcdonald

PSN ID
    Keeden231
    Yeah that’s all good, I’m hoping to see more divers in div1 room this sunday, it’s been really dead :(
  6. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Have all entrants confirmed if they are racing or not ?? All the work that Hat and the team does to get it off the ground, its really disappointing to not even get a message if guys are showing or not....
    1. @KeedenMcdonald
    2. @StigsTC
    3. @GOWIE22
    4. @JonoStan96
    5. @ssman244
    6. @Dazza83
    7. @Tez
    8. @Magic Mass
    9. @Mustafur
    10. @Viperzed
    11. @te9500rpm
    12. @Randm90
    13. @apex2691
    14. @FILO
    15. @seth123
    16. @Standerdfulla (reserve)
    17. @MONSTAR (reserve)
    18. @AUSnicko9 (no time yet)
    19. @GTP_DHolland (no time yet)
    @Hatfield if you need a hand chasing guys up just let me know....
  7. Kieran_B33

Kieran_B33 Professional

PSN ID
    TacticalHomework
    I know @Tez i invited him here... Just sent him a message on psn asking where he has been
  8. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I have just updated the psn chat for div 1 with all the drivers in the list so that should hopefully popup for them too
    stucar17 likes this.
  9. warrior2167

warrior2167 Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    warrior2167
    I could try, I did get the NBN installed just over a month ago. I'm on HFC 25 mbps and ping is between 10 and 15, though my ps4 is on wi fi.
  10. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    @JonoStan96 put his hand up, but he hasn't got NBN yet... would you mind giving it a try this sunday? You could make your triumphant return this sunday to try and topple @KeedenMcdonald from the top spot... otherwise, he might be the first to cleansweep div1 with 7 wins...
  11. warrior2167

PSN ID
    warrior2167
    I stll can't get behind the wheel yet unfortunately.
    Yeah I wanna help out, for a while div 1 hasn't had great host and we've had so many issues trying to get a room going.
  12. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    How legendary is this bloke
  13. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    thanks mate. You really are super rooz!
    I know right?
  14. KeedenMcdonald

PSN ID
    Keeden231
    @warrior2167 should do a rooz div1 highlights if he cant race, that be amazing:)
  15. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    well with the replay file being shared, and share play, anyone can do that lol but if he has some time up his sleeve after hosting and decal creating lol then maybe
  16. KeedenMcdonald

PSN ID
    Keeden231
    Yeah true, I only just seen him doing the decals so I’m guessing he has a lot on
  17. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    Have you forgotten about me already? :cry: Depending on how I go this season, Div 1 may have a great host next season... #makediv1greatagain
  18. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    DRIVER BRIEFING : ROUND 5
    - Maggiore - 45 laps - 1800 Sunny - 3/12 (Endurance Round)

- Tuning: Allowed
    - Tyre Wear : x1
    - Tyre Regs : RH
    - Fuel Depletion : x1
    - Initial Fuel : Default
    - Qualifying regs : Open
    - Start Time : Qualifying 8:20 AEDT Race Start after one timed qualifying lap completed by the field

(Map to be added)

ROOM OPEN : Most room captains will 'try' to have rooms open by about 7:50 AEDT. Please be on time, or let the room captain or div thread if you may be late. If all agree, the room may wait for you, Within reason. Please remember we have drivers from NZ, and later starts mean a much later night for them.

TURN 1 LAP 1 : If you are mid or back of the pack, please make extra effort to slow into turn 1 and not dive-bomb into the mid pack. Giving room on both sides till you get through the first 2 tight corners will help to stop any unnecessary contact. Take extra effort to not ruin someones night in the first race of the season ;)

TRACK LIMITS
    : As we are running (at this stage) with 'track limit penalties" OFF, we will run with our usual Raceonoz track limit regulations. This means you MUST have at least 2 wheels on the ripple strip OR white line that defines the track limit. A question was asked about the hairpin. 2 wheels on the ripple strip is still the rule. Please be careful at the following left right sweeper, as if you run wide on the right hander, the wall can stop you dead at a certain point.

CONTACT : Is to be avoided at all times..... If you rear end someone and gain an advantage, YOU ARE EXPECTED to give the spot back. Side by side 'rubbing' is racing, within reason, but all drivers are expected to give racing room.

PIT ENTRY / EXIT : You are able to enter the pits as fast as you wish without being penalised (so far as we know). It is preferable that you do not cut the solid entry/exit lines and be aware of other cars when you are entering/exiting the pits.

BLUE FLAGS : Please observe blue flags, and move out of the way of faster cars if you are being lapped. Best to get off the race line, and with a small lift let them go. Failure to observe blue flags WILL result in a penalty

STEWARDS GROUP AND RACE PROTESTS : This season we will again be using the stewards group for racing infringements and protests. The specific Stewards group thread will have all the info in it, regarding rules and regs, and the protest procedure. Please read it and understand how it works...we are still to link in the collated rules and regs.........You have until midnight monday night to submit a protest, and midnight Tuesday night for your evidence to be submitted (ie video).
    http://www.raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/stewards-group-official-thread.2593/

SAVE YOUR REPLAY : If the room host can ask all drivers to save their replay would be good before exiting the room. Luckily in GT Sport, if one person gets the replay and shares it, all GT Sport players can view the replay in full from all points of view (however lag can show different things from different drivers replays)
  19. warrior2167

PSN ID
    warrior2167
    I think I have to be in the race to save the replay, I could be in the safety car and make sure there aren't and glitches from the back. Then I can save the replay and upload it, and if there's time do a 10 min highlight package.

Also have you guys been using fixed host or open room ?
    Hatfield likes this.
  20. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    Fixed and friends only.