GT Sport Season 1 Division 1

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    this was an option, but at the last minute, I don't want to change the hp and weight levels of the car since we tested and practiced with the settings listed.

But if things stay the same, this will likely be the case for next season
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Suggestion: save your qualifying session with Share play in case of issues with blocking
  3. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  4. Dazza83

Dazza83 Rookie

going to skip this round, havnt had much practice time and struggling to keep car on track, would rather sit this one out and make it my drop round than possibly ruin someone else's race.. 100% commit to all remaining race though.
  5. GOWIE22

GOWIE22 Rookie

PSN ID
    GOWIE22
    gojng to miss this round download speed has died in the butt update wont be done in time
  6. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    Have you tried pausing and unpausing the download? It usually helps.
  7. GOWIE22

GOWIE22 Rookie

PSN ID
    GOWIE22
    done everything i can do nothing changed
  8. KeedenMcdonald

KeedenMcdonald Team Driver

PSN ID
    Keeden231
    Here’s my Qualifying lap

9. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
  10. Viperzed

Viperzed GT7 League Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    Well that was a wake up call and a half. Had the speed for a podium on my Division 1 debut but the consistency? That was no where to be seen lol. Ah well, Good to see I can hold my own here though :)

Well done Keedan for a dominant performance!
    Hatfield, razor4797 and Kieran_B33 like this.
  11. StigsTC

StigsTC Professional

PSN ID
    StigsTC
    Its like watching you play GT6 with updated graphics, so smooth, so stable and using so much less wing to do it.
    Too darn good man, simply too darn good.
  12. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
  13. ssman244

ssman244 Team Driver

PSN ID
    ssman15
    Qually: Awful, spun out twice and kinda just gave up half way through the lap.
    Race: Off the line well, until T2 I was turned around by someone, then working my way up to 2nd eventually where I'm quick in the first half of the track, I just have no idea where I am going in the second half of the track, not being able to practsie much this week was probably a result of this, likewise with the consistency, lost 30+ seconds due to 2 big spins and then a whole bunch of little things due to an unstable car and lack of track knowledge. Could've had a podium with no mistakes, but none the less move onto next week.
    I respect green hell for being an amazing track, but I just haven't got the time and patience to learn it especially in a car we have to 'tune' to be competitive. I wish I knew how to tune the car, just hope PD update the ability to lock tuning settings for rooms like they do in one make races (being the only events I can top 10 in due to the no tuning :laugh:) Good win Keeden, I have no idea how that car was so stable and quick!
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  14. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    I feel we may need to remove the ghosting feature
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  15. B-Spec Bob

B-Spec Bob Team Driver

PSN ID
    B-spec-_-Bob
    I think hosting a friends only room tonight went quite well, not really any lag past T1, lap1 and more importantly no one was stuck on the grid.
    I will most likely set the room up as friends only again next week so be sure to add me on PSN ( B-spec-_-Bob ) if you haven't already.

Edit: I recall @Mustafur mentioning he couldn't see someone on track during qualy or the race?
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2017
  16. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    have you tried using the praiano tune from the tuning thread?
  17. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  18. ssman244

ssman244 Team Driver

PSN ID
    ssman15
    No idea what it is, I'll have to find some time to check it out and learn it during the week
  19. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    ssman244 likes this.
  20. ssman244

ssman244 Team Driver

PSN ID
    ssman15