GT Sport Season 1 Division 2

Discussion in 'Sunday Night Gran Turismo' started by Hatfield, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Hatfield

Hatfield Teams Championship Chairman Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    DRIVER BRIEFING : ROUND 6
    - Dragon Trail - 27 laps - 1000 Fine - 10/12

- Tuning: Allowed
    - Tyre Wear : x1
    - Tyre Regs : RH
    - Fuel Depletion : x1
    - Initial Fuel : Default
    - Qualifying regs : Open
    - Start Time : Qualifying 8:20 AEDT Race Start 8:30 AEDT

(Map to be added)

ROOM OPEN : Most room captains will 'try' to have rooms open by about 7:50 AEDT. Please be on time, or let the room captain or div thread if you may be late. If all agree, the room may wait for you, Within reason. Please remember we have drivers from NZ, and later starts mean a much later night for them.

TURN 1 LAP 1 : If you are mid or back of the pack, please make extra effort to slow into turn 1 and not dive-bomb into the mid pack. Giving room on both sides till you get through the first 2 tight corners will help to stop any unnecessary contact. Take extra effort to not ruin someones night in the first race of the season ;)

TRACK LIMITS
    : As we are running (at this stage) with 'track limit penalties" OFF, we will run with our usual Raceonoz track limit regulations. This means you MUST have at least 2 wheels on the ripple strip OR white line that defines the track limit.

CONTACT : Is to be avoided at all times..... If you rear end someone and gain an advantage, YOU ARE EXPECTED to give the spot back. Side by side 'rubbing' is racing, within reason, but all drivers are expected to give racing room.

PIT ENTRY / EXIT : You are able to enter the pits as fast as you wish without being penalised (so far as we know). It is preferable that you do not cut the solid entry/exit lines and be aware of other cars when you are entering/exiting the pits.

BLUE FLAGS : Please observe blue flags, and move out of the way of faster cars if you are being lapped. Best to get off the race line, and with a small lift let them go. Failure to observe blue flags WILL result in a penalty

STEWARDS GROUP AND RACE PROTESTS : This season we will again be using the stewards group for racing infringements and protests. The specific Stewards group thread will have all the info in it, regarding rules and regs, and the protest procedure. Please read it and understand how it works...we are still to link in the collated rules and regs.........You have until midnight monday night to submit a protest, and midnight Tuesday night for your evidence to be submitted (ie video).
    http://www.raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/stewards-group-official-thread.2593/

SAVE YOUR REPLAY : If the room host can ask all drivers to save their replay would be good before exiting the room. Luckily in GT Sport, if one person gets the replay and shares it, all GT Sport players can view the replay in full from all points of view (however lag can show different things from different drivers replays)
    Captain_Risky_21 likes this.
  2. Captain_Risky_21

Captain_Risky_21 Member

PSN ID
    Captain_Risky_21

@Bryan_F
  3. Bryan_F

Bryan_F Professional Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Bryan_F
    Emphasis is on the words “most” and “try”. ;)
    Kieran_B33 and Captain_Risky_21 like this.
  4. Mezign

Mezign New Recruit

PSN ID
    Mezign
    Savage
  5. Captain_Risky_21

Captain_Risky_21 Member

PSN ID
    Captain_Risky_21
    Just having a joke mate, I know you have to deal with family and whatnot ;)
    Bryan_F likes this.
  6. Captain_Risky_21

Captain_Risky_21 Member

PSN ID
    Captain_Risky_21
    What times are everyone getting around here?
  7. Knuckles

Knuckles Active Driver

Another win for motors. Well done. Great race long battles all through the grid. Replay is worth a watch. Flicking through the drivers.
  8. Captain_Risky_21

Captain_Risky_21 Member

PSN ID
    Captain_Risky_21
    Well done @Motors560, had a great battle but u were just too quick in the end. Well deserved.
    Qual:
    I couldnt get a decent lap in for most of the 10 mins, scraped together a 38.3 to get second.
    Race:
    @Knuckles got me off the line, but i got him back a bit later. He followed me for a while afterwards while we hunted down Motors, eventually catching him. Myself and Motors went back and forth for a few laps until he started pulling away. I got myself in the same position i do every week and put myself behind someone who is quicker than me, and in front of someone who is slower. I made a mistake at the esses on lap 17, and dropped behind Knuckes. I then pitted that lap, and came out in 5th. I was catching @Russell on my outlap only for him to lose the tail coming out of T2 the next lap. I slowly reeled in @Luckgoesmyway until he pitted, and he emerged just in front of me, but i got him into T1. He tried to pass me for the rest of the race pretty much, but just couldnt find an avenue to get by. A few laps passed and he tried to get me into the last corner and drilled my back end. No harm done though. I completed the race to seal my 4th podium of the season.
  9. Knuckles

Knuckles Active Driver

Go to bed risky. School tomorrow
  10. Captain_Risky_21

Captain_Risky_21 Member

PSN ID
    Captain_Risky_21
    Lol ok dad
  11. Bryan_F

Bryan_F Professional Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Bryan_F
    Round 6 Provisional Results
    Note: Protest(s) pending
    Qualifying
    [​IMG]
    Race
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Captain_Risky_21 likes this.
  12. tezpez85

tezpez85 Member Gold Member

Sorry I missed last few rounds, wedding / manflu upon return. I'll try and make it for last round!
  13. Captain_Risky_21

Captain_Risky_21 Member

PSN ID
    Captain_Risky_21
    No sweat mate. Congrats on the wedding though!
  14. Motors560

Motors560 Active Driver

PSN ID
    Motors560
    Last nights race was great with Pole, FL and the win :D
    Had a great battle with @Captain_Risky_21 and @Knuckles for most of the first stint going back and forth on several laps. The slipstream effect around here was surprising as was how easy it was to lose traction in the final corner. Around lap 10 i started pulling away from them both and building a lead. Coming into the pits i had a 6 second lead over Knuckles whilst Risky had made an error and was further back.
    However on the outlap i overcooked it into the bus stop chicane and hit the wall on the right losing around 5 seconds. At the time running second i starting thinking how's Knuckles going to make it on fuel. When he pitted it was like christmas had come early but he came out just 1.5 seconds back. In 2 laps though i doubled my lead and after that maintained the gap to win by 2.8 seconds over Knuckles and Risky in third. Great racing to you both don't think we had any contact at any point which i respected a lot :thumbsup:.
    Captain_Risky_21 and Knuckles like this.
  15. Captain_Risky_21

Captain_Risky_21 Member

PSN ID
    Captain_Risky_21
    We made contact 1st corner, wasn't heavy though. Was an awesome 3 way battle for the lead