GT Sport Season 1 Division 4

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Oct 26, 2017.

1. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Hi @pat65, Do you have terrors time?
  2. CAB77

CAB77 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    CAB-77_
    Bloody Pat holding Emmo up ;)
  3. Green Terror

Green Terror New Recruit

pretty sure its 1.39.75X
  4. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    North Queensland, AEST, why do you ask?
  5. Inzyman

Inzyman Rookie

PSN ID
    Cranew1
    What average lap time gents would you look at to get around Interlagos to be placed mid field?
  6. AroGantz

AroGantz Team Driver

PSN ID
    AroGantz
    My bad mate, was meant to tag @Inzyman but I got you instead.
    Inzyman likes this.
  7. Inzyman

Inzyman Rookie

PSN ID
    Cranew1
    Sydney.
    AroGantz likes this.
  8. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
  9. Matthyus

Matthyus GTLOZ Results Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Johnnoclint
    Given initial really crappy testing about 1.33. There isn't going to be much difference between us all again this time due to the short course and nature of track. ie it s u c k s :D
  10. CAB77

PSN ID
    CAB-77_
    I have nothing nice to say about this track at all.
    Ozglenn and CaptainRisky21 like this.
  11. Matthyus

PSN ID
    Johnnoclint
    I think what you said is the nicest thing you can say about it:rolleyes:
  12. Pixeliz3d_DoD

Pixeliz3d_DoD Rookie

PSN ID
    Pixeliz3d_DoD
    It's alright in the same way you might think eating hot coals is tasty and nutritious
    Inzyman likes this.
  13. AroGantz

AroGantz Team Driver

PSN ID
    AroGantz
    Just so it's easier to sort out catch up times.
    Inzyman likes this.
  14. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    DRIVER BRIEFING : ROUND 7
    - Interlagos - 29 laps - 0915 Sunny - 17/12

- Tuning: Allowed
    - Tyre Wear : x1
    - Tyre Regs : RH
    - Fuel Depletion : x1
    - Initial Fuel : Default
    - Qualifying regs : Open
    - Start Time : Qualifying 8:20 AEDT Race Start 8:30 AEDT

[​IMG]

ROOM OPEN : Most room captains will 'try' to have rooms open by about 7:50 AEDT. Please be on time, or let the room captain or div thread if you may be late. If all agree, the room may wait for you, Within reason. Please remember we have drivers from NZ, and later starts mean a much later night for them.

TURN 1 LAP 1 : If you are mid or back of the pack, please make extra effort to slow into turn 1 and not dive-bomb into the mid pack. Giving room on both sides till you get through the first 2 tight corners will help to stop any unnecessary contact. Take extra effort to not ruin someones night in the first race of the season ;)

TRACK LIMITS
    : As we are running (at this stage) with 'track limit penalties" OFF, we will run with our usual Raceonoz track limit regulations. This means you MUST have at least 2 wheels on the ripple strip OR white line that defines the track limit.

CONTACT : Is to be avoided at all times..... If you rear end someone and gain an advantage, YOU ARE EXPECTED to give the spot back. Side by side 'rubbing' is racing, within reason, but all drivers are expected to give racing room.

PIT ENTRY / EXIT : You are able to enter the pits as fast as you wish without being penalised (so far as we know). It is preferable that you do not cut the solid entry/exit lines and be aware of other cars when you are entering/exiting the pits.

BLUE FLAGS : Please observe blue flags, and move out of the way of faster cars if you are being lapped. Best to get off the race line, and with a small lift let them go. Failure to observe blue flags WILL result in a penalty

STEWARDS GROUP AND RACE PROTESTS : This season we will again be using the stewards group for racing infringements and protests. The specific Stewards group thread will have all the info in it, regarding rules and regs, and the protest procedure. Please read it and understand how it works...we are still to link in the collated rules and regs.........You have until midnight monday night to submit a protest, and midnight Tuesday night for your evidence to be submitted (ie video).
    http://www.raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/stewards-group-official-thread.2593/

SAVE YOUR REPLAY : If the room host can ask all drivers to save their replay would be good before exiting the room. Luckily in GT Sport, if one person gets the replay and shares it, all GT Sport players can view the replay in full from all points of view (however lag can show different things from different drivers replays)
  15. Inzyman

Inzyman Rookie

PSN ID
    Cranew1
    Better find another second or 2!
  16. CAB77

PSN ID
    CAB-77_
    Ok so if you want to run at the front at this track you will need to run in the low 32's. I think 1.33 is good pace tho. I'm struggling here. The only corners I like are turns 14 and 15. The rest need to be dug up and re done!!!
    pat65 likes this.
  17. AroGantz

AroGantz Team Driver

PSN ID
    AroGantz
    Rear of the pack will be 1:35 to 1:37 depending on carnage. But don't worry about the pace atm and just use this race to get used to driving in traffic, it's totally different to the public races.
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2017
    Jcp likes this.
  18. Inzyman

Inzyman Rookie

PSN ID
    Cranew1
    Cheers Gents, been knocking out a few laps and have punched out half a dozen laps in the mid 1.33's, and pretty consistent low 1.34's of course just TT. Reckon could run a race pace in the high1.35's. The racing looks really different to the daily's which I am looking forward too. I really want to focus on no mistakes, staying out of trouble and learning as much as I can over the 2018 season. Picking up a microphone on Sat.
    Tristan Jones, Matthyus and emmo46 like this.
  19. Matthyus

PSN ID
    Johnnoclint
    As a new member that began in time for the start of Season 1, I can 100% vouch that a consistent race will provide better results (overall) than going flat out all the time. Dragon Trail being a prime example of taking the pedal off a smidge and nailing the track on almost all the corners :), I got a payoff of my highest position yet (5th), thanks to @mugsy for not showing up though :D

Over time as you get more comfortable with the speeds / cars and tracks you can begin to push and get those times down, leading you to podiums and good competitive racing in the seasons to come.

Even this season for myself, coming from a generally solo racing career, I feel that I've settled in nicely to this Division and grown as a racer. Kudos to @pat65 and the other established racers for making it an enjoyable Season.
    To be top of the mid pack with 1 race to go and 9 points between @Jcp and myself, i'm looking forward to this race.
    JonoStan96, emmo46, Jcp and 5 others like this.
  20. Inzyman

Inzyman Rookie

PSN ID
    Cranew1
    There at 8 O'clock, Microphone could hear but did Input would not register so could not talk ( Didnt even show as an option! ) Went to GT Sport Lobby, checked rooms with Friends, nothing, checked ALL rooms manually nothing, so missed out again. ..... Not meant to be I think. 1 red bar connection but logged on to a daily alright....
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2017