GT Sport Season 10 Division 2

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Jan 21, 2020.

1. ScottPye20

ScottPye20 Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    ScottPye20
    I can understand that because it's a massive pain to handle on worn hard tyres!
  2. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Jamie would be the quickest here now.
  3. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    All tracks long version unless otherwise stated?
  4. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    yes, otherwise would have to write things like 'short' or 'east' etc
  5. ScottPye20

PSN ID
    ScottPye20
    Look if no-one else is willing to host than I'll put my hand up. I would aim to have the lobby open at around 7 so you can do a bit of practice. I know that I can attend each race, and I'll make sure to reset the lobby before qualifying starts. I don't really want to make a practice lobby and a race lobby; I'd rather have everything in the same place just to reduce the hassle. But I just have to ask - do the times reset when the lobby does? And by resetting, how exactly should I do it?

Also, with the meet and greet, do I need the correct fuel use and tyre wear? Or doesn't it matter?
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2020
    incey likes this.
  6. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    if you host, you don't need to make a new lobby to reset. simply open the room with visual damage set to ON and then when ready to start qualifying, change it to OFF and it will reset everything

in the meet n greet, you should use correct fuel/tyre wear for each race
  7. ScottPye20

PSN ID
    ScottPye20
    What about qualifying? It says that there's 0x fuel, so I'll need to go off the track to change it to the correct multiplier before the race starts. Which means I'll lose my time and not start where I qualified.
  8. LE_bananajosh

LE_bananajosh Team Driver

PSN ID
    GT_bananajosh1
    We’ll... I didn’t get any issue with that
  9. xlxy90

xlxy90 Professional

PSN ID
    xlxy90
    Once you go off track to change the lobby settings, rejoin the track, get to the first sector timing split and your time will be back on the board.
    NAACS likes this.
  10. ScottPye20

PSN ID
    ScottPye20
    Yeah I thought so.
  11. Bluemoon

Bluemoon Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    X-3vi1m00n
    I can be backup’a backup then :).
  12. ScottPye20

PSN ID
    ScottPye20
    I've actually got the settings sorted for all 7 rounds, so I don't have to stuff around each night. For the meet and greet I'll probably set 5 lap races for each track. If I do end up forgetting something, I can look on my phone as I've put all the settings together in Notes. I figure that I have to be a competent host or I'll be told to bugger off:laugh:
  13. Matthyus

Matthyus GTLOZ Results Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Johnnoclint
    Captains help to ensure settings are correct too. Group effort mate. Don't need to shoulder all the burden.
  14. LE_bananajosh

LE_bananajosh Team Driver

PSN ID
    GT_bananajosh1
  15. Cameron Neame

Cameron Neame Chief

PSN ID
    NemoIXn
    Quick question but I noticed a green flashing light above the car's and was wondering what that is?
  16. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    i think that is when deploying overtake
    the rear red light flashes when you use it too
  17. Cameron Neame

Cameron Neame Chief

PSN ID
    NemoIXn
    Cheers
  18. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Change in OP with qualifying settings.
    We will use the same fuel burn rate as the race to avoid having to change it after qualifying as it causes the room to reset and need to set grid by host.
  19. ScottPye20

PSN ID
    ScottPye20
    A few things I learnt yesterday:
    -My internet is more than capable of hosting a lobby. We didn't have any issues - no disconnects and no stalling on the grid.
    -Things can get very chaotic at the start. A small over-correction can cause a chain reaction.
    -On the flipside, if drivers give each other enough space, then the racing can be really good.
    -The cars do struggle on the slower corners, as a few drivers spun coming out of them.
    -Autopolis is a difficult track which needs to be learnt properly in order to avoid carnage. There was a lot of it yesterday.

Guys, we really need to trust each other more than ever to ensure a fair competition. If someone is trying to make a dive on you, don't make a stupid block because you can regain the position on the switchback, or on another corner. If your going through a set of corners side-by-side, hold your line and don't make contact. This isn't like GT or touring car racing, so aggressive moves will more likely end up in disaster. We did a fairly good job of this yesterday; keep it up and there won't be much trouble. Or, in my case, not much fubbletrouble.
  20. Cameron Neame

Cameron Neame Chief

PSN ID
    NemoIXn