GT Sport Season 11 Division 3 - Sponsored by PAGNIAN

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Apr 2, 2020.

1. Dazza83

Dazza83 Rookie

@Hatfield what do you want us to do if we out brake ourselves and cut a chicane and gain time.

If we don't notice a difference between cars Infront and back are we safe to assumes we don't need to address and we won't get a pen.. if there is a time gain can we address by taking the next 2 odd corners slightly slower and bringing the gaps back to what they were before the cut? Or do we have to lift as soon as we get onto track??

Also on pit exit just wanna 100% confirm we have to not cross any of the white line and only come across once lines ended around the 100m board.?
    kiwinado likes this.
  2. Kephin_07

Kephin_07 Rookie

PSN ID
    BiGkEv_87
    I think you'll find there's no way to cut the chicane and gain an advantage. Cutting a little bit will normally upset the car too Much, and cut it too much, you'll get reset back before the corner.
    Correct.
    Hatfield likes this.
  3. Dazza83

Dazza83 Rookie

The 1st and 3rd chicane yeah not to much, but the 2nd one you can easy gain time, I missed braking point went off made 0.500 up.
  4. Kieran_B33

Kieran_B33 Professional

PSN ID
    TacticalHomework
    I think you should be trying your best to not out brake yourself. Yes maybe 1 or 2 times you could get away it as an accident but if your constantly doing it and someone picks up on it you'll get protested and penalized
    Hatfield and Xtr3meNZer like this.
  5. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    nuff said
  6. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    [​IMG]
    Race 1 -12
    [​IMG]
    Race 3-14
    [​IMG]

Lap times 1 - 12
    [​IMG]
    Lap Times 3 - 14
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2020
    Hatfield and Matthyus like this.
  7. LE_bananajosh

LE_bananajosh Team Driver

PSN ID
    GT_bananajosh1
    I can’t see 1st and 2nd in lap time
  8. Dazza83

Dazza83 Rookie

Other than my stupid out braking myself on lap 1 and being near my bad like charm (ursine) on my 2nd spin lol. That was actually one of my most favourite races in this league.

Had 2 do so much overtaking and had a blast doing so. I hope I was clean I know everyone I battled with was clean there end. Was fun.
  9. Kephin_07

Kephin_07 Rookie

PSN ID
    BiGkEv_87
    Try looking at the first picture..
  10. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I changed it after he commented.
    Matthyus likes this.
  11. shane

shane New Recruit

PSN ID
    Dragonfly11-
    Yes nice clean racing the small problems I had I caused by myself besides enjoyed the race
    Buster_Danis likes this.
  12. UrsineSaturn9

UrsineSaturn9 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    One stopper worked okay for me, but think the two stopper was probably the faster strat. Thanks Arc_hammer for working together in the middle stages saving me some much needed fuel, but unfortunately I think I needed perhaps another half a litre to be able to defend properly from kiwinado on the last turn who just pipped me by 0.092 seconds. Dazza, you're too superstitious! :laugh:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    gtkingx, Matthyus, emmo46 and 5 others like this.
  13. Kephin_07

Kephin_07 Rookie

PSN ID
    BiGkEv_87
    Ah, my bad :)
    emmo46 likes this.
  14. Buster_Danis

Buster_Danis Team Driver

Qualified a surprising 3rd thanks to a tow from 2 cars in front, one of them going off just when I needed to get by which dragged me up behind the next one. That was pretty much the only fun I had!
    After a few aborted starts, I ended up accidentally being put 4th on the grid. Not that it mattered too much. I got a good start & managed to hang with the leaders for a lap or two then threw it all away coming out of turn 7. Things just got worse from there and I’m surprised I finished without going a lap down after having numerous spins trying to play catch up.
    kiwinado and Matthyus like this.
  15. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    @Matthyus and @Hatfield, we had a number of issues with pit exit problems in qually and then after setting grid manually we had rolling start problems. Five attempts in all I think. Whizz retired at the start of the last attempt so should be classiifed as DNF.
    Matthyus and Buster_Danis like this.
  16. kiwinado

kiwinado Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    kiwinado
    This was the move, highlight of my race ;)

17. UrsineSaturn9

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    Great move :thumbsup:
    Buster_Danis, Matthyus and kiwinado like this.
  18. Dazza83

Dazza83 Rookie

Can we work out why we are having so many issues starting a race. Wife got a bit annoyed because I couldn't help put kids to bed due 2 the 30 min delay.

Also what was the go on the 3rd restart. Everyone slowed ppl couldn't start myself and max and I think ursine all stopped thinking a restart was happening only 2 see with the race continuing?? Gonna try get into chat this weekend just needa make sure I do it correctly as I use a drivehub with the wheel and don't want anything to go weird.
    Max Gassit likes this.
  19. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Magic.
  20. UrsineSaturn9

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    I just plug headset into ps4 controller with no issues
    Matthyus likes this.