GT Sport Season 12 Division 1

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Viperzed

Viperzed GT7 League Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    Because I commended @Mightymurph51 and his outstanding effort in qualifying to admit his mistake and not impede me? You've been in div 1 long enough to know what you should be doing during qualifying sessions, Especially when on the slower tire. For Murph to do that in his second race in div 1 is probably a fair indicator of the type of respectful driver he is.

I'd apologise for the way my comments were interpreted but then again maybe I shouldn't.

Love you SmallBlendedCat
    razor4797 likes this.
  2. CaptainRisky21

CaptainRisky21 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    CaptainRisky21
    Had a pretty solid race after i qualled 3rd, mafe a rookie error at t1 lap 2 where i missed my brake marker which ended up with me stuck behind Viper with a charging motors behind. Congrats podium
    Apex_64, JonoStan96 and Viperzed like this.
  3. Mightymurph51

Mightymurph51 Rookie

Can we all agree to never do that POS track ever again? I really didn't see the point in racing around here... A field spread of 15-30 seconds really isn't fun or enjoyable. It kinda went against the reason we went with this car in the first place
    T F Eccles and gtkingx like this.
  4. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    While I am also not a fan of this track, I do enjoy the challenge. It was the most voted for track with this car so quite a few enjoy it and probably won't agree with you.
    Apex_64, Vik Chan, razor4797 and 2 others like this.
  5. Mightymurph51

Mightymurph51 Rookie

I'm not fussed if people agree or not. I just needed a rant.
  6. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    as we all do sometimes, wouldn't be the first rant the ring created lol
  7. Mightymurph51

Mightymurph51 Rookie

Damn. My post got deleted. It's a shame Poor seth couldn't see it
  8. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    keep it off the forums please. I will send him a screenshot for you
  9. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Russell, Last week when i messaged the forum, it was in relation to another race incident, and also the comments that had been slowly becoming more personal and unnecessary.

On the same day, i messaged Apex in relation to his issues, and also the group you mentioned above in a separate PM to essentially ask them to pull their heads in. That very same point i had made in numerous posts, particularly asking all drivers to show some respect. Your concerns that these things are going unchecked are not correct.

I am finding it ever more frustrating though having to say the same thing in the same division.
    If there is an issue, do it through a PM with the mod team or stewards group.

Thanks @Hatfield for deleting the posts that were unwarranted.
    He shouldnt have to delete anything.
    KoAStR, JonoStan96, Apex_64 and 6 others like this.
  10. razor4797

razor4797 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    razor4797
    Man that was a fun race, and honestly didn’t even feel like nearly 50 minutes.
    Disappointed with what happened in qualifying as I felt like I could have been on the front row from my practice times, we won’t go back into the details, but 5hit happens and we move on.
    Made a decision to abort the lap entirely, move to the mediums and start from the back.

I knew I had to make up spots and fast to be where I wanted to be. By the time I got to the exit of the GP circuit, I had already made up 4 positions and was sitting comfortably to the back of Hatfield. I made another overtake when Apex had a little excursion at the second carousel.

Most of the time I made up from here was through the alternate strategy and a little bit of fuel saving.
    I made a move on Norm on the final lap taking advantage of the fact that he was on the mediums while I was on the much faster softs.
    I attempted to snatch the fastest lap on that final lap but a mistake coming out of the second carousel and onto the dottinger put an end to that effort; a real shame because I had been purple that entire lap.

P5 after the events that preceded is a pretty decent result I think.
    Well done to the podium, see you all next week
    Apex_64 and Kieran_B33 like this.
  11. Matthyus

Matthyus GTLOZ Results Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Johnnoclint
    Just be happy it wasn't in the Lexus..I still remember it having next to zero suspension and the bumps and dips just causing the car to veer off randomly all over the track.
  12. Russell

Russell Professional

PSN ID
    BigChopperDog
    I would of appreciated the same from razor and Viperzed last night if they had a issue, about me doing nothing wrong mind you. But they still felt the need to insult me? I can only assume they feel that entitled/ protected that they can behave like that and think it is acceptable.
    That fact you are posting this here and not a pm?
  13. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    come on, cut it out, if you want to discuss this any further do it through PM.
  14. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    come on, cut it out, if you want to discuss this any further do it through PM.
  15. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    reminder that next Sundays sprint round is SOFTS only, mediums not required
    CaptainRisky21 likes this.
  16. xlxy90

xlxy90 Professional

PSN ID
    xlxy90
    So lemme get this straight. We don't need to use the mediums?
  17. Mightymurph51

Mightymurph51 Rookie

I think you can but not mandatory?
  18. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    how's your shoulder?
  19. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    by all means use them if you want, but they are not mandatory for sprint round
  20. UrsineSaturn9

UrsineSaturn9 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    Hang on, what do you mean decided to move to mediums? By the regs we are running this season you need to choose your starting and qually tyre before qualifying starts
    Xtr3meNZer likes this.