GT Sport Season 12 Division 2

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sunday Night League' started by Hatfield, Jul 9, 2020.

1. SPye2_WAU

SPye2_WAU Rookie

PSN ID
    fubbletrouble888
    Sorry for not posting the results. You see, I'm used to someone else doing it.
  2. NAACS

NAACS Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    NAACS
    All good buddy we have taken care of it.
  3. Hatfield

Hatfield Teams Championship Chairman Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  4. SpeedyTyres

SpeedyTyres New Recruit

PSN ID
    speedytyres
    I'm out for this round.
  5. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
  6. Mustafur

Mustafur Professional

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    Good race lots of action but I blew it, didn't do any practise coming into today and Made too many mistakes forgetting braking zones, I do feel this car is more fun at the bigger tracks though, much more enjoyable race then at Tsukuba.
    Xtr3meNZer, gtkingx, Vik Chan and 4 others like this.
  7. godzilla_rising

godzilla_rising Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    godzilla_rising
    Well, I suppose I can say that I am relatively happy with that race. I was a bit disappointed to make a small mistake during quali spinning at the second carousel, and then only a few small off track excursions during the race. It really is one of those tracks that absolutely punishes you even for really small mistakes or offs, but I am glad that I persisted with the race, even surprising myself a little bit as this really is not my track. Its never going to be as close racing as any other tracks but that is part of the monster that is the 'ring.

Well its done now, on to the next!!
    T F Eccles, Xtr3meNZer and Matthyus like this.
  8. Pubs16

Pubs16 Rookie

PSN ID
    UNC_Pubs16
    Round 2 Results - Nürburgring 24h

Qualifying
    [​IMG]

Results
    [​IMG]
    12th - GT_bananajosh1 DNF
    FLs
    [​IMG]
    GT_bananajosh1 N/A
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2020 at 10:59 AM
    Xtr3meNZer and Hatfield like this.
  9. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    To be honest facing backwards a few minutes into the race wasn’t apart of my strategy
    Wd to podium
    Mustafur likes this.
  10. xlxy90

xlxy90 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    xlxy90
    i can't tell you much about racing on nerborg both but that isn't something that makes you go quik
  11. SPye2_WAU

SPye2_WAU Rookie

PSN ID
    fubbletrouble888
    Field was much tighter than I expected, especially around such a long track. This is easily the most competitive championship I've been in. It's going to take something special for me to win. There was some great racing last night, and even though my strategy didn't work out, I still had a lot fun. 4th place doesn't seem so bad after finishing 14th and last at Tsukuba.
    seth123 and Xtr3meNZer like this.
  12. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    reminder that next Sundays sprint round is SOFTS only, mediums not required
    seth123 likes this.
  13. LE_bananajosh

LE_bananajosh Rookie

PSN ID
    GT_bananajosh1
    Perfect. Mediums gives you no grip
    seth123 likes this.
  14. godzilla_rising

godzilla_rising Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    godzilla_rising
    Ahhhhh.....the track of the semi-flaccid phallus. Once you see it, you CANNOT UNSEE it!!!
    Matthyus likes this.
  15. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    @LE_bananajosh no love loss on the contact either, didn’t really effect me too much
    Thanks for readdressing in the way you did
    LE_bananajosh likes this.
  16. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Ahh so only 6 medium laps for the entire season required instead of 7
  17. Xtr3meNZer

Xtr3meNZer Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    xtr3menzer
    I'm just going to put this here, and all other threads - a bit of an example of keeping a cool head at the time, and to look back on any problems with perspective. Instead of ruining your race by something you thought has happened - always look forward, try to keep that cool head and carry on. We're lucky enough to be able to have the possibility of a replay, in which we can see all angles of any incidents.

Some of you may have already read/seen this story, but I think it's relevant within our community, and within our racecraft.

This is not aimed at ANYONE so don't take it that way, I just think it's worth a read to all our racers. Sorry if I've stepped on any toes putting this out there.

The Cookie Thief

A woman was waiting at an airport for her hours long flight. Since her flight was delayed, she had several hours on her hand. So, she went to airport shops and bought a book and bag of cookies. She took a seat next to a man and started to read the book she had bought. While she was engrossed in her book, she happened to see, that the man sitting beside her boldly grabbed a cookie from the cookie bag. She ignored the incident to avoid a scene.
    She munched some cookies from the bag and went back to her book. But the man seemed to have enjoyed the cookies way too much, he took some more cookies from the bag and started munching it.
    By the passing time she was getting more and more irritated as the cookie thief finished her cookie stock. Every time she took a cookie from the bag, he took one. When the last cookies was left, the man nervously took that cookie and broke it in half . he offered the other half to the lady and smiled. The lady snatched the other half of the cookie from his and thought, “this guy has some nerve that even after eating a half bag of my cookies, he didn’t show any gratitude.”
    She had been so galled by the man, and was relieved when her flight was called. She gathered her belongings and headed to the gate, refusing to look back at the thieving ingrate. She boarded the plane and sat in her seat reading her book. She reached her hand in her baggage, she was surprised to find a bag full of cookies in it.
    If my cookies are here, she moaned in despair, the other one which she was eating from were his, and he tried to share. While she was flushed with anger about her cookies , the man was happily sharing his cookie with her. She was filled with the feeling of guilt and regret. But, It was too late to apologize.

Moral: Things are not always as they appear.Do not Judge. It is just a matter of perspective sometimes.
    godzilla_rising likes this.
  18. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield