GT Sport Season 13 Car Vote - Nissan Xanavi Nismo GT-R 2008 - Racing tyres

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Sep 15, 2020.

?

Which car for Season 13?

Poll closed Sep 29, 2020.
  1. Audi R18 TDI 2011 Gr.1 - Racing Softs

35.5%
  2. Subraru Impreza 22B-STi Version 1998 - Sports tyres

32.3%
  3. Nissan Xanavi Nismo GT-R 2008 - Racing tyres

50.0%
  4. Toyota 86 GR.4 - Racing Mediums

45.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Xtr3meNZer

Xtr3meNZer Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    xtr3menzer
    Yeah, I would like to see that implemented - This idea is what I have implemented in the SPCC series starting up - In the sprint races there is pit windows so you have to use the Harder tyre for longer. In the full length races made is so the RS tyres can only be used once throughout the race... forces the use of the other tyre for longer, makes things more strategic IMO
  2. xlxy90

xlxy90 Professional

PSN ID
    xlxy90
    Open pits for qualifying - not mandatory to start on quali tyre
    Maximum 1 stop race
    UrsineSaturn9 and Xtr3meNZer like this.
  3. Viperzed

Viperzed GT7 League Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    The problem with that is then everyone dives onto the same strategy with no differences. Let me try sum up the problem with last season and how we can fix it.

People are bad at strategy.
    Last season required a huge amount of fuel saving whilst maintaining speed, those who couldn't manage that struggled big time and those who didn't realise the mediums were useless were also left for dead. Its the same old people who can't strategise that were left to complain about the regs. Personally I didn't enjoy them either but because of the car, not the regs. Last season we were given one of the best door to door racing cars in Rooz history but we were given regs and wear that mesnt racing was fatal to your strategy?? In future we need to look at the car given and think if its a car for door to door racing or a car with loads of dirty air that should prioritise strategy. This car is neither, It allows for great racing but can be difficult to pull off a strategy in. Clever strategies shoulf be commended in this league, lets have a season of very open regs where people can think outside the box. In a car this good, we can't waste it.
  4. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    4x fuel means that the difference between a fuel burner and fuel saver is multiplied 4 times. Its not just that you burn a bit more fuel (1x) your burn rate is 4x faster, hardly conducive to on track racing.
  5. scottb721

scottb721 Team Driver

PSN ID
    sooby_scott
    no sooby, damn lol