GT Sport Season 13 Room 3

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Oct 5, 2020.

1. Xtr3meNZer

Xtr3meNZer Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    xtr3menzer
    Now the official results are out, big congrats to @NUGGET-22 (Burgo) for the Div 3 championship. Also to @pat65 for a strong 2nd placing.

Special mention also to @Max Gassit also with 1 point separating us for 3rd and 4th - couldn't get closer.

Thanks for the season, some of you haven't enjoyed the car, but I have. The speed and grip was insane, although somewhat unrealistic, I still quite enjoyed the season.

Wish you all luck over the break, hopefully some of you tune in for the R.O.C happening this Sunday, I feel quite honoured to be included (from the Div 3 win in the RS01 series).

C-Ya!
    Max Gassit, Hatfield, incey and 3 others like this.
  2. Peersy

Peersy Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    peersy_23
    Congrats on the title @NUGGET-22 !
    Awesome racing by all the field and @pat65 and @Xtr3meNZer right up there with some great results throughout the season.
    Thanks for having me at Spa & Maggiore. Hopefully see you in room 3 next year sometime!
    Matthyus and Xtr3meNZer like this.
  3. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Congratulations on the championship @NUGGET-22
    Well done on grabbing the podium spots @pat65 @Xtr3meNZer

Season 13 comes to a close

Thank you to everyone who helped out and/or participated in this season.

It was a more difficult season with the new regs test, but I am thankful that we were able to do it even though the new regs won't continue next year, as we learnt a lot from it.

Thank you to all the guys who put their hands up to help with room hosting/captaining.

Thank you to @emmo46 , @Matthyus & @KoAStR for help with stewarding.

Thank you to @Matthyus for all his work on the tables each week which was especially time consuming this season

Season 14 will start sometime late Jan / early Feb next year but in the meantime we have the BJH ROC this sunday which will be livestreamed by Demo 1 Garage so I encourage all who aren't racing to watch and support the event. We also have the No Practice Series on the holiday Sundays to keep our skills sharp if anyone is interested:
    https://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/20-12-20-bjh-memorial-race-of-champions.4312/
    https://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/no-practice-sundays.4311/

Prize draws are being organised out the back so expect to hear some news on these soon.

Have a great holiday season, and see you on track!