GT Sport Season 13 Room 5

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Oct 5, 2020.

1. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    BANG LAP
    Dybo, Peersy and Tony4Fingerz like this.
  2. Tony4Fingerz

Tony4Fingerz Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    TonyFourFingerz
    Even with a good bang I can’t get any faster :(
  3. Blunty075

Blunty075 Rookie

PSN ID
    Blunty075
    I'm so confused. Did quite well last week in RM3, but now back in RM5. Just when I thought I knew what was going on. Well at least myself, ABSaints and peersey are on an even playing field for the Div 5 championship. I better get some practice done before the race instead of turning the game on a couple hrs before the race.
  4. CaptainRisky21

CaptainRisky21 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    CaptainRisky21
    The rooms are based on championship order for the last race, which is why you're in room 5
  5. Blunty075

Blunty075 Rookie

PSN ID
    Blunty075
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. Was just saying I didn't understand how rooms were decided for each driver. And honestly what you've written doesn't help me either. Anyway it doesn't matter anyway, last round tomorrow. I need to get some practice in so I do a good job for my team so we can get the best position in teams championship. I've got other questions for you but I'll send privately. Nothing bad, just queries about SPCC Contender Cup. Cheers mate.
  6. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Final round rooms are based on division championships to ensure you are fighting against those in your division
    incey likes this.
  7. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    i'd guessed that
    Easyprey007 likes this.
  8. Beats143

Beats143 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Beats143
    Hello @Hatfield Question prease
    As a new guy i have found it difficult to find some people to be able to friend them because in the driver list they are for example @Dybo but his PS ID is GQPatrolWagon. Just a suggestion could the driver room list say for example @Beats143 (PSN Beats143) or @Dybo (PSN GQPatrolWagon) to make it easier. Or am i missing something
    Dybo, Stew Wilson and Aza2672 like this.
  9. Traktor_grease

Traktor_grease New Recruit

Hey sorry guys I can't make it tonight (sorry for the late notice) just got back from a camping trip and I'm knackered. Good luck to everyone. Had a blast this season!
    Tony4Fingerz likes this.
  10. gtkingx

gtkingx Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    gtkingx
    If you go to your room PSN chat group and look in "members" or whatever it's called then you can go through and send friend requests to everyone in your room

The more ROOZ people you are friends with the more practice rooms you will be able to see and join too :)
    Hatfield and UrsineSaturn9 like this.
  11. UrsineSaturn9

UrsineSaturn9 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    Easier to grab all the PSN IDs from the members list in the PSN group that is set up for each room
    Hatfield likes this.
  12. Dybo

Dybo Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    GQPatrolWagon
    Congratulations to @Beats143, @fezza & @Blunty075 on the podium tonight.
    Congratulations also to Blunty, @Aza2672 & @Peersy on their season performances and podium positions in the Championship.
    Was a fun, if somewhat different season where we had lots of people moving through the rooms. Now for a bit of a break over Christmas/January. Not sure that I’ll miss this car next season.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Hatfield, Matthyus and Aza2672 like this.
  13. Dybo

Dybo Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    GQPatrolWagon
    Yeah sorry mate, blame my son for the PSN ID. :D
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2020
    funk-13 and Aza2672 like this.
  14. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Congratulations on the championship @Blunty075
    Well done on grabbing the podium spots @Aza2672 @Peersy

Season 13 comes to a close

Thank you to everyone who helped out and/or participated in this season.

It was a more difficult season with the new regs test, but I am thankful that we were able to do it even though the new regs won't continue next year, as we learnt a lot from it.

Thank you to all the guys who put their hands up to help with room hosting/captaining.

Thank you to @emmo46 , @Matthyus & @KoAStR for help with stewarding.

Thank you to @Matthyus for all his work on the tables each week which was especially time consuming this season

Season 14 will start sometime late Jan / early Feb next year but in the meantime we have the BJH ROC this sunday which will be livestreamed by Demo 1 Garage so I encourage all who aren't racing to watch and support the event. We also have the No Practice Series on the holiday Sundays to keep our skills sharp if anyone is interested:
    https://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/20-12-20-bjh-memorial-race-of-champions.4312/
    https://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/no-practice-sundays.4311/

Prize draws are being organised out the back so expect to hear some news on these soon.

Have a great holiday season, and see you on track!
    Aza2672, Dybo, RPeeM808 and 4 others like this.
  15. Dybo

Dybo Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    GQPatrolWagon
    Thanks again for all your efforts @Hatfield, your work organising everything each week is sensational!
  16. Peersy

Peersy Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    peersy_23
    Absolutely, thanks @Hatfield !
    Sending virtual beers now
    Dybo, Beats143 and Hatfield like this.
  17. Beats143

Beats143 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Beats143
    Great work to all the organisers and volunteers. This is a great club ROOZ rules. And thanks to all the good sports on the track. You know who you are. Merry X-Mas
    Dybo, Peersy, Stew Wilson and 2 others like this.