GT Sport Season 2 Division 1

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Jan 6, 2018.

1. Russell

Russell Professional

PSN ID
    BigChopperDog
    QUOTE="Mezign, post: 166061, member: 2526"]I've got a young family that I've been neglecting to drive around in circles in a car I don't like, in a league I've achieved everything I wanted to in the first 3 races. Zero motivation to participate. :thumbsup:[/QUOTE]
    Was your goal to take out a dozen cars lol. Kidding:thumbsup:
    razor4797, Luke, ssman244 and 7 others like this.
  2. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Burnt through another wheel somehow so I’m out again.
  3. ssman244

ssman244 Team Driver

PSN ID
    ssman15
    Was in the heat all arvo and out tonight, won’t be home till 9:30 so il miss it
  4. Mezign

Mezign Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    SR_Mezign
    With all these Div1 guys dropping out maybe you'll be quick enough to score a decent finish. :thumbsup:
    Russell likes this.
  5. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

Well I'm glad that seasons over. What a waste of 6 weeks.
    Russell, JonoStan96 and Mezign like this.
  6. Russell

Russell Professional

PSN ID
    BigChopperDog
    I very much doubt it. I need no one to show up at all.
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2018
  7. Russell

Russell Professional

PSN ID
    BigChopperDog
    Epic drive Beau! Well done podium!
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2018
    KeedenMcdonald likes this.
  8. CaptainRisky21

CaptainRisky21 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    CaptainRisky21
    @Motors560 awesome battle before the stops, lost some ground to the front few but was so fun i didnt really care.

8th in qual, 4th in race. My 28.6 would have put me on pole by 4 tenths in div 2o_O
    Tristan Jones likes this.
  9. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

That would be why you're not in div 2.
    Tristan Jones and CaptainRisky21 like this.
  10. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    That, and the fact he got banned.
    Knuckles, CaptainRisky21 and incey like this.
  11. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    Round 6 Results
    Qualifying
    [​IMG]
    Race
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Lap times
    [​IMG]

Party 1:28.101
    emmo46 likes this.
  12. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    What a shocker for me.
    I guess the thing is, quite a few others had issues too which is why I maintained my qualifying position of 7th.

I saw @Bryan_F jump into the pits, but my exit out of the final turn was too fast to jump in without cutting the pit lines so I waited 1 more lap.

@StigsTC caught and passed me but I came back at him a few corners later trying the outside at surtees, but he bumped me off. He redressed a few corners later (thank you) and we continued.

Then soon after I caught @Russell and misjudged his mid-corner speed at the final turn and bumped him off and so I redressed.

A few laps later @Knuckles spun into the pit wall and stigs had another spin and I was still looking ok for top 5 as I was catching @Motors560 but then I ran wide at T1 and undid any hope of that.

How was your first race @GT-71CKL ?
    emmo46 likes this.
  13. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

My stupid engine broke when i hit that wall. Just to add insult to injury
  14. razor4797

razor4797 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    razor4797
    Ahh that explains why you were going so slow down the pit straight
  15. razor4797

razor4797 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    razor4797
    Congrats to @KeedenMcdonald for clinching the title. Another dominant performance mate :thumbsup:
    Russell, Hatfield and KeedenMcdonald like this.
  16. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  17. Russell

Russell Professional

PSN ID
    BigChopperDog
    Congratulations Beau on another well deserved title. Not sure what the customs are on your planet, but it's a real honor to win here on earth. Beau the BEAST!! Killed it!
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2018
    JonoStan96 and KeedenMcdonald like this.
  18. CaptainRisky21

PSN ID
    CaptainRisky21
    Beau is so good, he even has his own emoji :alien:
    Russell and KeedenMcdonald like this.
  19. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    ROUND 6 : Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit - 21 laps - 18:15 Sunny

[​IMG]
    As always please take 2 mins to read the following so you have an understanding of what is expected on race night......If you have any questions, or want clarification on any of the rules or regs please ask !

ROOM OPEN : Most room captains will 'try' to have rooms open by about 7:50 AEDT. Please be on time, or let the room captain or div thread if you may be late. If all agree, the room may wait for you, Within reason. Please remember we have drivers from NZ, and later starts mean a much later night for them.
    QUALIFYING : 8:20 AEDT
    RACE START TIME : 8:30 AEDT

LAG ISSUES / ROOM RESTARTS : This is up to the room host. If there is a Disconnection (or cars stuck on grid) at race start, it is sporting to try to get them back in, which may mean a new room to be set up. I always look at 1 or 2 starts if required due to DSC, but as it gets later everyone needs to be aware of getting things going. Please be as reasonable as you can with this....

TURN 1 LAP 1 : This has the potential to ruin someones night if we dont use our heads ! Should be everyone's goal to get through the first lap with ZERO contact. Give room and run in your 'lane' till you have space to run the normal race line.

TRACK LIMITS : As we are running with 'track limit penalties" OFF, we will run with our usual Raceonoz track limit regulations. This means you MUST have at least 2 wheels on the ripple strip OR white line that defines the track limit. Be careful with The Esses after Skyline. If you do make a mistake and have to run through the corner, be aware that you are not allowed to gain any advantage.

CONTACT : Is to be avoided at all times..... If you rear end someone and gain an advantage, YOU ARE EXPECTED to give the spot back. Side by side 'rubbing' is racing, within reason, but all drivers are expected to give racing room.

COMPULSORY START TYRE : You MUST start on RH or RM tyres. But may pit to change to a maximum compound of RS during the race.

PIT ENTRY : Drivers MUST make an attempt to use the pit entry / exit lines. The Pit entry is difficult here as there is an S bend on entry that you need to slow down for and if you run a little bit deep, it can cause you to run off-track and be reset to the final corner. If this happens, you have to complete another lap before attempting to pit again. I advise you practice to avoid this.
    PIT EXIT : Please use the pit exit lane and be aware of cars approaching on the straight.
    NOTE: Pitting is NOT compulsory

BLUE FLAGS : Please observe blue flags, and move out of the way of faster cars if you are being lapped. Failure to observe blue flags WILL result in a penalty

STEWARDS GROUP AND RACE PROTESTS : This season the stewards will be will be @Hatfield @JonoStan96 @Viperzed & @emmo46. If you have reason to protest, please SAVE YOUR REPLAY, and then let us know via a PM.

DO NOT BLOW UP IN THE FORUM OR IN THE ROOM CHAT. There have been multiple incidents where the replays from drivers have been different, so its true that sometimes things are not as black and white as they may seem. You have until MIDNIGHT, Monday night to register your protest via PM. We will ask for video evidence from both drivers or room captain to make any decision.

SAVE YOUR REPLAY : If the room host can ask all drivers to save their replay would be good before exiting the room.....once they exit out and the option goes, it cant be retrieved !
  20. CaptainRisky21

PSN ID
    CaptainRisky21