GT Sport Season 2 Division 1

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Jan 6, 2018.

1. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    That’s funny, as long as I’ve been around here that bit of tarmac has been fine to use, on or off the ripple strip.. Maybe we should look at people cutting the chicane as well.

No point as it requres a screwdriver to put it in and the time lost from auto drive would have been far too high. The only 2 positives I can take from that race is my pace was good and I made it to the end when honesty it would have been wiser to park up.
    Knuckles likes this.
  2. Mezign

Mezign Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    SR_Mezign
    Got my support. Other than the few mistakes under braking my lines were consistently clean and respecting limits (if that's what you're getting at) - and when they weren't the sector splits showed I was slower than my best. Can't say the same for others.

If Beau hadn't improved his quali time I would have been protesting that first lap too. His first time abused track limits on 4 corners. I thought this was Div1. Not Div "I make up my own rules". o_O
    Knuckles and REVO_Bryan like this.
  3. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

Dont bother popcorn is cold now
    Mezign, seth123 and LennonLegend1993 like this.
  4. KeedenMcdonald

KeedenMcdonald Team Driver

PSN ID
    Keeden231
    What? My first lap i slip off track and lost time n saying i cutted for advantage? Wth
    Kieran_B33 likes this.
  5. StigsTC

StigsTC Professional

PSN ID
    StigsTC
    I did try to tell you man.

So in the chicane, 2 on the curb and 2 in the grass is legal, take as much cut as you want pretty much because you just balance cutting for time and throwing it off by taking ungodly amount of curb.
    At turn 5, you have to keep 2 wheels on the white line that denotes the end of the GP section and the N24 cut-through.
    There is no specific exemption in the brief mentioning the N24 cut-through road.

Looks like its going to be another long season for the stewards as once again the finger pointing and protest all the things mentality is back, because apparently we're racing for sheep stations.
  6. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    100% agree

From the outside now, looking in it seems extremely picky and also seems people have forgotten the golden rule of throwing accusations in PM. doesnt bother me personally though, but as knuckles said, at least dont let my popcorn go cold.
  7. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    All I see is old man screams at cloud

Videos would probably help?
    Randm90, Kieran_B33 and Zachery like this.
  8. Kieran_B33

Kieran_B33 Professional

PSN ID
    TacticalHomework
    Dude... Seriously stop throwing accusations out there on the threads, you did it last season too if I remember correctly. PRIVATE MESSAGE @Hatfield if you have an issues instead of accusing people on the threads... It stops the mods having to go and clean up the threads because it gets out of hand...
    razor4797, Zachery and seth123 like this.
  9. ssman244

ssman244 Team Driver

PSN ID
    ssman15
    My race ended in qualifying, after doing a pb of 2.02.6 on Mediums and full tank I was disappointed to screw up 3 or my laps with final corner exits that set me +.8 before I started my laps and had to settle for my opening sighting of 2.03.4 for P8
    Despite having he pace to move up, the battles were so tight and I had to use all of my fuel and tyres to get up to 4th before my stop which the required thirst I needed set my pit time longer and I lost a lot to come out 11th after my stop, trying to find a rhythm was difficult as was fresh air, moving up to 7th was all I could muster, gotta get a better strategy and a better grid spot would’ve done the world of good
  10. RHINO11

RHINO11 Team Driver

PSN ID
    RHINO11_JONES
    Jesus christ, more shade being thrown around in this thread then a bloody Curtain and Blinds store... :eek::eek::confused::whistling::whistling::roflmao::roflmao:
    Spidey_11 and Mezign like this.
  11. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Why would a blind store throw their product possibly damaging it?
    Zachery likes this.
  12. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    don't know why everyone is going on about track limits here. The race is done.

If you want to protest, protest... via PM
    stucar17, seth123 and Zachery like this.
  13. RHINO11

RHINO11 Team Driver

PSN ID
    RHINO11_JONES
    As a way to fight of the thousands of armed gunman who would be keen on robbing such a store :thumbsup::thumbsup:
    Zachery likes this.
  14. ssman244

ssman244 Team Driver

PSN ID
    ssman15
    I had too poor of a race to bother seeking the track limit breaches, I lost momentum trying to correct myself to stay in them a lot but it’s what everyone should’ve been doing, I’m just gonna have to trust that.
  15. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    dont worry, we still have nothing other than hearsay (which is as of yet, unproven)
  16. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Damn praying for them guys
  17. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Sorry MrMcModdyMcModFace
    LennonLegend1993 likes this.
  18. Mezign

Mezign Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    SR_Mezign
    That sucks dude. Your pace in practice was scary. Was that 2:02.2 on mediums true race pace or a low fuel fresh tyre run? I thought for sure I'd have you screaming down my neck by lap 5.
  19. ssman244

ssman244 Team Driver

PSN ID
    ssman15
    That was half a tank on mediums, mid - high 2.02’s was probably my average when fully loaded and in a rhythm, just trying to get past the mid pack when everyone is at such a quick level is really hard, i overdrove the car to get up a few spots only to cop extra time in the pit stop, and you can’t find any rhythm when you battle. I’ll be back for round 3 possibly
    Mezign likes this.
  20. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)