GT Sport Season 2 Division 2

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Jan 6, 2018.

1. Buster_Danis

Buster_Danis Team Driver

Thanks for your feedback everyone , i will give both bonnet and cockpit view a try and see if i can adapt, but i'm getting the feeling that i may already be 'on the right track' (yes pun intended!)
  2. Noremac

Noremac Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Normxc
    Yea I find the radar extremely helpful too. I race on bonnet view
  3. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  4. Pixeliz3d_DoD

Pixeliz3d_DoD Rookie

PSN ID
    Pixeliz3d_DoD
    So regarding liveries. I have Illustrator, does this mean I can make up my own fantasy fairytale livery using inspiration of crime scene police tape and 'Keep Clear' themes or do I have to go a more 'authentic' theme?
  5. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    go nuts! use your team livery or make your own
    Pixeliz3d_DoD likes this.
  6. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

Wont make round 1 by the looks of things as my internet isn't due to be connected at my new flat until Tuesday.
  7. groover33

groover33 shanan Gold Member

PSN ID
    Groover33
    Hey guys just a bit of late notice, I've had to travel this weekend and don' think I can make it for the first round which is a bugger. I will have to use this as my drop round but I will be committed to the other rounds. Sorry boys was really keen to race but don't wait for me.
    Have a good race cheers
  8. grassies

grassies Rookie

PSN ID
    grassies
    G'day @NAACS I still don't appeaa to be in the div 2 psn chat? Is everyone else in the psn chat? I'm hoping to use the chat to add everyone to my friends list.
  9. grassies

grassies Rookie

PSN ID
    grassies
    G'day fellas if I'm not on your friends list please accept my request before you enter the room tonight.
  10. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  11. NAACS

NAACS Professional

PSN ID
    NAACS
    He will need to send a friend request before start tonight.
    As his ROOZ profile page doesn’t show psn id
  12. Mezign

Mezign Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    SR_Mezign
    Exact same name.
  13. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    yes. plus he is added to the div 2 psn chat
    Mezign likes this.
  14. NAACS

NAACS Professional

PSN ID
    NAACS
    I’ve sent friends request.
    Friends only room open approx hour
  15. Noremac

Noremac Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Normxc
    What an awesome night of racing everyone and a good turn out.

Qualifying was disappointing for me in practice i got down to a 2:03.0 but ended up almost a second down on that and starting in 3rd. When the race started i was pretty happy following @CAB77 and @holdenman05 until Cab clipped the grass and fell back. After that me and Holden were going at it for a few laps till i managed to get a pass done going into the first corner. When the pits came along holden went in a lap earlier, i thought he was going to get the undercut but i got out of the pits just ahead of him then it was a tight battle till the end with the gap never more then 1.5s.

Awesome race Holden and Kiwi 1-2 Bring on Monza!
    holdenman05 and CAB77 like this.
  16. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Does anyone have race results and lap times?
  17. NAACS

NAACS Professional

PSN ID
    NAACS
    i do and will supply tonight.
    But it was my birthday yesterday and when racing finished i went and had birthday cake then special presents with my lady.
    Pixeliz3d_DoD and emmo46 like this.
  18. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Lucky boy. :)
  19. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    luck got the cockpit last night
    naacs' lady got the...

well anyway, happy birthday @NAACS
  20. Pixeliz3d_DoD

Pixeliz3d_DoD Rookie

PSN ID
    Pixeliz3d_DoD
    Well I had a pretty meh race, I wasnt sure if I was gonna make it to be honest, the rain and thunderstorms here in Brisbane were going off!. After watching bom.gov I eventually was able to get on, and literally in the nick of time, I logged in went to track and pulled out of the pits when the race clock started counting down.

Anyways, nothing too spectacular on my end, started off last, and basically tried to keep up with everyone, which went well for a few laps, but then I started trying way too hard and getting on the gas to early, or running too wide and hitting grass causing a spindarella story or 2.

Evetually, 1st and 2nd came around to lap me, I did my best to get out of the way and not cause an incident to their race, so all in all, was fun, but so ronery up the back. But that didnt stop me, more Grrrr with myself for not even getting a decent lap in from what I would consider my normal lap times on that track, was at least a 1sec off so clearly it wasn't meant to be.

But thanks all the Rooz guys, had fun just trying to better my lap times and turn in points with the occassional car overtake me :unsure: Finished +1 lap FML, but at least I can aim to get better results as the season continues.