GT Sport Season 3 Car Vote

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Apr 8, 2018.

?

Which car would you prefer for Season 3 GT Sport?

Poll closed Apr 14, 2018.
  1. BMW M3 SPORT EVOLUTION 1989

48.0%
  2. HONDA RAYBRIG NSX CONCEPT-GT 2016

52.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deedz_aus

deedz_aus Rookie

PSN ID
    deedz_aus
    I did a race with the m3 the other night on sports tyres on Suzuka (sport mode) and you can’t even give the car gas in sweeping corners because of oversteer, and I had to feather throttle/glide the car around like I was dancing on ice :/ hope it’s gonna have some sort of tune to make it enjoyable. Just my 2c.
  2. CaptainRisky21

CaptainRisky21 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    CaptainRisky21
    The way i see it, the M3 will be something completely different to a race car, which is good. People should be challenging themselves whenever they can in my opinion. This car is as good a challenge as any stock and on sports tyres.
    JonoStan96 and NAACS like this.
  3. Tristan Jones

Tristan Jones Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Jonesy82360
    I want to vote for NSX straight away...though I know the M3 is usually great...but I guess I will go and do some testing with each first.

Edit - Any idea of tyres for each that might be used/ good to use?

I assume tuning is out?

Any other car settings worth noting?
  4. Ozglenn

Ozglenn Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    ozglenn0513
    This is just my opinion
    The M3 is a dog to drive there are some great liveries you can make for it but you don't drive the liveries, yes it is challenging as risky said and it might be fun for a TITT'S race but not for the whole season,the Gr3's in the endurance series are hard to drive and challenging and a heap of fun but they are a Race Car which is what we a supposed to be doing Racing....And the NSX is the worst of the Gr2's ?????? so why we would we want that???
    If we have to up the power on the M3 to make it enjoyable to drive it maybe we shouldn't..........
    That's just my opinion.................o_O:confused::(
  5. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

The bimmer would be worse with more power. And risky doesnt mind hes on controller. Do you reckon bimmer would vote for the bimmer. He loves his bimmer
  6. disturboed

disturboed Damian Hall Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    disturboed
    cut the grip. don't care what car, just cut the grip
  7. AroGantz

AroGantz Team Driver

PSN ID
    AroGantz
    As I have said before I think there is already a road car series and as far as the challenge goes driving the cars in REC is the true challenge we should be looking at and the guys in the MR cars have even more challenge.
    As far as the Gr2 cars go the NSX has the least power with the Nissan and Lexus so close to each other that bop would most likely work well with them, same weight and only 1bhp difference and both FR, I doubt if the NSX would touch either of them though.
    TL: DR We should be only considering race cars imo.
    Tristan Jones likes this.
  8. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    There is already a race car series too. Both series are community events, not league seasons.
    Who's to say the race car is more/less of a challenge then the road car? It can be different for every driver.
    I understand it is your opinion, I am just providing another.
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  9. Kieran_B33

Kieran_B33 Professional

PSN ID
    TacticalHomework
    I for one would welcome our new road car overlords
  10. AroGantz

AroGantz Team Driver

PSN ID
    AroGantz
    If anyone thought it was anything than my opinion they have issues but I don't find low powered vehicles challenging, I find them frustrating and I don't know if I can put up with 6 weeks of said frustration.

And what race car community event? If you mean the Hitec Oils one it filled up very quickly so it's not really viable and if you mean REC & TCR then they are fillers, and I'm not bagging any of those events as I think they are great but they can't be compared to the #1 reason we are a part of ROOZ which is league racing.
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2018
  11. skintsaint

skintsaint Rookie

I just did with the Mustangs :laugh:
  12. AroGantz

AroGantz Team Driver

PSN ID
    AroGantz
    And now you want to drive a car with 60% of the power?
  13. arakasi-

arakasi- Professional

PSN ID
    arakasi-
    Wish my "weeks of frustration" series were as good as yours.
    4 races attended for a WIN and a Podium.
    Terrible stuff ;):D
    AroGantz likes this.
  14. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    AroGantz likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.