GT Sport Season 3 Car Vote

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Apr 10, 2018.

?

Which cars would you prefer for Season 3 GT Sport?

Poll closed Apr 15, 2018.
  1. BMW M3 SPORT EVOLUTION 1989

32.5%
  2. HONDA RAYBRIG NSX CONCEPT-GT 2016

25.0%
  3. SUBARU WRX GR.4

27.5%
  4. HONDA NSX GR.3

17.5%
  5. NISSAN SKYLINE GT-R V-SPEC II 1994

37.5%
  6. LEXUS AU TOM'S RCF 2016

42.5%
  7. NISSAN MOTUL AUTECH GT-R 2016

37.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    What fact?
    Last season I remember doing with Road cars was with the LFA, it was a terrible season the field spread was massive and you often never had a battle outside lap 1.

For me the best season for racing was the RX-7 TC in GT6 with RS and RH tyres, the racing was close but there was multiple lines for each corner and when you went for a pass it was incredibly satisfying.

Epic races with grippy tyres:
    razor4797, Kieran_B33 and JonoStan96 like this.
  2. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    ???
    Kieran_B33 likes this.
  3. Mezign

Mezign Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    SR_Mezign
    I'm not going to beat around the bush here mate. I'm going to call you out. You're a second rate driver with a massive ego who can only point and shoot in something with tonnes of aero. You have zero concept of driving anything that isn't a land based aircraft. I've seen you try to drive anything that doesn't have artificial gravity to suck you to the tarmc and you turn into a whimpering sook and make up lie after lie to defend your lack of talent. Your opinion on the matter is worth less than the time it took me to respond to your drivel. I really should be invoicing you for having to read your rubbish.
    SamCham1095 likes this.
  4. xlxy90

xlxy90 Professional

PSN ID
    xlxy90
    Holy :):):):). That is a pretty second rate thing to do, Mez. Pull your head in.
  5. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    whats that i hear walking down the hall whacking a stick against his leg....
    Kieran_B33, Zachery and JonoStan96 like this.
  6. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    *tarmac
  7. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    And here you are again showing how out of touch you really are. Ive said it before and ill say it again. Have some :):):):)ing humility. You couldnt even see out a single season and you think your :):):):) doesnt stink. Grow up mate. Its as simple as that. Youre an absolute twit with your consistent, unwarranted opinions.
    razor4797 and JonoStan96 like this.
  8. Randm90

Randm90 Team Driver

PSN ID
    Randm90
    He may be a second rate driver, but you’re a second rate :):):):) talker, and that’s real sad
  9. Mezign

PSN ID
    SR_Mezign
    Once again the comment vulture swoops in. Are you ever going to participate and put your money where your mouth is or am I invoicing you too? :speechless::thumbsup:

You all may think I'm being harsh, and yeh I'm guilty of the ego trip too. But I'm not deluded in my ability. Name it and I've been there and done it - or at least tried and failed before giving my opinion. I've competed against the sim-racing elite across the world and held my own when the occasion warranted. I've build physics mods for rFactor and rFactor 2. In 2013/14 GPVWC was the most active league in the world. I built the engine and tyre models for both seasons for all three career ladder series. I used to get up at 3:30am every Friday morning to race against the best drivers in Europe. I may talk like a tosser, but it's because I've been there and experienced it first hand and seen the same drivel come from inexperienced mouths. I like to dabble, not just sit in the same league and make friends. I may not be the best, and guilty of calling a kettle black, but I'm well aware of it.

Racing is at it's heart a competition. It's about challenging yourself. Seeing too many kids who race only Gran Turismo and have only ever competed in one little Aussie league and think they're Adrian Newey.
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2018
    SamCham1095 likes this.
  10. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    How many races have you done again? Oh half a season. Yeah good on ya mate.
    razor4797 likes this.
  11. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I guess it's different strokes for different blokes. I generally don't enjoy racing in the higher downforce cars because most of my limited ability is used up trying to guess how fast I can take the corners and generally fighting the car to stay on track. On really fast tracks like ovals or the high speed ring I can go Ok in them but with hairpins and chicanes I am toast. The best racing I have had in the 5 years here has been in things like @Mustafur's front wheel drive series where the racing was door handle to door handle and generally fast road cars or moderate racing cars. Currently the Grp 4 cars are the most fun for me on GTSport.
    xlxy90 and Knuckles like this.
  12. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

Wait wait wait. I need popcorn. 2 and a half minutes in microwave. Wait on.... ok ready and go
    Buster_Danis and Mezign like this.
  13. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I think we should quit the personal comments, certainly give your opinions about the cars but lets not get into personal negative assessments of each other.
    Ad2mny, KoAStR and Knuckles like this.
  14. Mezign

PSN ID
    SR_Mezign

Jamez Shepherd. Look me up darling. :thumbsup:
    Knuckles likes this.
  15. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Impressive, but what has that got to do with what sort of car we should have for next season.
  16. Kieran_B33

Kieran_B33 Professional

PSN ID
    TacticalHomework
    Ban pls
    seth123 likes this.
  17. Mezign

PSN ID
    SR_Mezign
    Just sharing what I know mate. Like I said, we did testing before last season and it brought everyone on a level when we reduced the grip levels. It made for better racing. Might as well just do time trial format for Gr2 cars. Too much grip. This league, even within divisions, has a massive field spread. The faster the cars the larger that spread will be.

/2c
    emmo46 and Knuckles like this.
  18. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    I think he was more directing his question towards your personal attack on jono lolol
  19. Mezign

PSN ID
    SR_Mezign
    Jono seems to have some weight in decisions. I see his opinions as uninformed, misdirected and being beneficiary to nobody bar himself. Many inexperienced drivers will jump on board the Jono train thinking he knows what he's talking about. Plain and simple fact is he doesn't. He's a decent open wheel driver, and knows something about the higher end of motorsport, but that's where his advisory should end. This is a league of mostly inexperienced and unpolished drivers. Nothing wrong with it. Grass-roots level motorsport is some of the most fun and competitive racing you can experience, but you don't throw those drivers in an F1 car and expect to have a good time. The series needs to compliment the experience level across the field. The Mustang last season was a good choice of car, but the tyres weren't. If you can't drive constantly on the edge of the grip level the car/tyre combination then it is beyond your ability level. That's driving at it's purest form.
    SamCham1095 and emmo46 like this.
  20. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    With just over a day to go I expect the Lexus will probably be the winner, personally I don't like the car but I will be there trying my best. With a lot of practice I will probably get used to it and it will of course depends on the tracks chosen. I found the M3 to be an oversteerer where as others have said it is an understeerer. It must depend on style. I don't believe it would have made a good season car.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.