GT Sport Season 3 Car Vote

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Apr 10, 2018.

?

Which cars would you prefer for Season 3 GT Sport?

Poll closed Apr 15, 2018.
  1. BMW M3 SPORT EVOLUTION 1989

32.5%
  2. HONDA RAYBRIG NSX CONCEPT-GT 2016

25.0%
  3. SUBARU WRX GR.4

27.5%
  4. HONDA NSX GR.3

17.5%
  5. NISSAN SKYLINE GT-R V-SPEC II 1994

37.5%
  6. LEXUS AU TOM'S RCF 2016

42.5%
  7. NISSAN MOTUL AUTECH GT-R 2016

37.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I agree with most of what you said but think the Mustang on RM and RS was a great choice. I thoroughly enjoyed it at Kyoto and Big Willow with those loooong corners. I believe though that Jono is entitled to his opinion as long as he is not belittling others for their opinion. I have a different opinion to Jono but agree he has the right to give it. I don't believe Jono is influencing others as we are all mature enough to have our own opinions.
    KoAStR and Kieran_B33 like this.
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I may look at discarding the vote for the final season of this year and just making a decision myself (or only offering up a few cars for vote)
    KoAStR, xlxy90, NAACS and 3 others like this.
  3. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Maybe we should come up with a sequence, perhaps after this season we can go Nxxx then Grp 4, Nxxx, Grp 3, Nxxx, Grp 2 and follow that pattern. I wouldn't rule out seasons of Grp 3 road cars and some of the Grp X cars like the Fittipaldi F7 track day car. It is a GOOD car to drive and is very quick.
    Kieran_B33 likes this.
  4. AroGantz

AroGantz Team Driver

PSN ID
    AroGantz
    Even the higher end of the others, maybe N700 and up. Another option would be one season of gr2/3 and the next n700-gr4. I'd be happy with a stewards group choice in that format, I think if you make the choice Hatfield you will just open up a bias argument whereas if it's the stewards group that is less likely.
  5. AroGantz

AroGantz Team Driver

PSN ID
    AroGantz
    Also get rid of a track vote and just put up a list of tracks we haven't done with the exception of Bathurst, I think the Aussie track should always be there.
    Tristan Jones likes this.
  6. skintsaint

skintsaint Rookie

Nope Bathurst should be subject to same rules for that the case imo
  7. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I personally am not a fan of Bathurst. I enjoyed it in the last 2 seasons unusually but maybe every second season would be good.
  8. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I was thinking N400 to N700. The over 800s would need careful choice of track but I am not against racing them if they are a popular choice
  9. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    We used to vote on drive train, road or race car and then we would bring up a selection of cars.

But we also had a massive selection of cars on GT5 and 6.
    Kieran_B33 likes this.
  10. AroGantz

AroGantz Team Driver

PSN ID
    AroGantz
    With the gr4's in that category as well? I could work with that, the odd FF & AWD should also be included, I'm not a fan of them but obviously others are.
    Knuckles and emmo46 like this.
  11. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Wait so hold on a minute, you have the nerve to attack me on my driving ability (not for the first time either) for the sole reason being that I prefer high downforce, high grip cars, which wether you like it or not have produced the closest racing in Div 1 in all the years I’ve been here (I’ve been there and done it so I’m not dribbling bs out of my mouth).
    You openly attack me for disagreeing with a select few members on my experiences with certain cars which I am entitled to do on a public forum in regards to grip and close racing, and then turn it into a dick measuring contest (which I wont get involved in, my signature speaks for itself), yet you can’t do that properly as you post videos of you driving open wheel high grip cars, the same cars you’re attacking me for preferring to drive. The hypocrisy is stunning.

Deadset, if you’ve got nothing nice to say, don’t say anything, leave it on the race track darling.
  12. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

13. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Surely you’ve got better things to do than play with a basement dweller on a weekend?
    razor4797, Kieran_B33 and JonoStan96 like this.
  14. KeedenMcdonald

KeedenMcdonald Team Driver

PSN ID
    Keeden231
    I definitely in for that contest
    seth123 and JonoStan96 like this.
  15. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    The irony in these 2 statements is that i wont be participating as ive moved on to iracing
    Sam D Blacklock and JonoStan96 like this.
  16. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    I’ll bring the millimeter ruler for you xx
    KeedenMcdonald likes this.
  17. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Yeah he would’ve been mid pack D4 in the sites peak days, idk why he kicks a storm up
    Zachery likes this.
  18. Mezign

Mezign Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    SR_Mezign
    I have plenty of nice things to say about people here. You're not one of them. Go sob into a cheeseburger. This isn't BestFriendsOnOz.com

And I'm not talking about Div1. I'm talking about the whole field. We have 4 divisions. Once again you only think about yourself and your division. What works for you doesn't offer the most user-friendly options for the less talented drivers. If Hat wants to cater for everyone you need to consider that some cars, despite how fun they might be, simply aren't suited to the entire league.
    SamCham1095 likes this.
  19. NAACS

NAACS Professional

PSN ID
    NAACS
    I have to join into this conversation once again and say that what @Mezign has said here about what’s good for all drivers is true. It’s true in that this is what rooz should be about. Making it fun for all and not just a select few.
    If u wanna get petty and carry on like children do so it gives all of us a laugh. It will even cheer up a few Crows supporters after last nights poor display LoL go the power!!
    But seriously this is supposed to be a fun relaxing place. Without fear of abuse or angst.
    Sunday nights is for fun.
    Let’s put up another option. Race cars or road competitions. If u want full grip racing go race race Cars. If u want road cars with limited grip and high attention and reactions to drive then come race road cars on low grip tyres.
    Maybe now is the time for 2 options for Sunday nights.
    If it is I vote M3
    KoAStR and Kieran_B33 like this.
  20. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    That's what a vote is for is it not?

The same vote that right now is saying other wise.

Remember what YOU think might help the others, isn't what THEY think.

Unless your saying democracy is a failed concept(which I agree but I won't get into that lol).
    Tristan Jones and JonoStan96 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.