GT Sport Season 3 Division 1

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Apr 17, 2018.

1. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Stop talking rubbish xoxo
    Kieran_B33 and LennonLegend1993 like this.
  2. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Instead of making a decision that some will or won't be happy with... let them make the decision in the fairest way possible... a vote... and a vote within divisions... it seems that the negative comments about the decision are coming from the Div 1 boys...(not having a chop at you guys either) It seems to be a fair way of doing it...
    Tristan Jones likes this.
  3. NAACS

NAACS Professional

PSN ID
    NAACS
    Are you in charge?
    Then be in charge.
    Tristan Jones, emmo46 and Hatfield like this.
  4. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    This site wouldn't be the great site that it is without the contribution by Hatfield. It is a well known fact that you can't please everybody but the fact that most people keep coming back for more is testament to the wonderful work Daniel does for just the love of it.
    Tristan Jones and Hatfield like this.
  5. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    I'm out as well, unless it's a whitewash.
  6. NAACS

NAACS Professional

PSN ID
    NAACS
    “You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time,
    but you can't please all the people all of the time”
  7. NAACS

NAACS Professional

PSN ID
    NAACS
    In the interest of productivity
    Of continuing to go forward
    Sometimes decisions have to be made by one for the benefit of all.
    Continuous voting for Every. Little. Thing.
    Invariably means everything stops.
    Hatfield does a thankless job.
    Why doesn’t everyone just let him do it and we all just say thank you.
    Then we the rest of us can learn to be better drivers and do what we came here to do.
    RACE virtual cars with likeminded people.
    Because before you lot came to ROOZ what were you doing?
    Playing with yourselves...
    I’m sick of all this petty rubbish of late.

Oh hail Hatfield.
  8. MINT_GTR

MINT_GTR Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    MINT_Matt
    Sorry @JonoStan96 my dive bombs around you were completely intentional :roflmao: (we haven’t raced for a while so thought you missed my love taps) :inlove:

Was great to have a steer with everyone on Sunday night, it’s been too long. As mentioned by others, the racing that night was more rubbing then racing, which was tough with a controller! The biggest thing I noticed, were the amount of people moving under braking which is just asking for disaster, please YouTube Verstappen crashes to see how that ended up.

Anyways, hoping to be available for some rounds this season if there is room available and look forward to racing everyone except for you know who, which will be having his own date out front with his Lexus :thumbsup:
    Last edited: May 1, 2018
  9. RHINO11

RHINO11 Team Driver

PSN ID
    RHINO11_JONES
    Aaaaaaaaaand with that comes the battle for best of the rest as Mint drives off into the sunset....:laugh:

Also, you coming back to Xtreme at any point??
  10. MINT_GTR

MINT_GTR Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    MINT_Matt
    Hahaha I don’t see that happening unless everyone crashes at the start which could be possible :whistling:

Wish I could but a bit hard now as I live in Melbourne
  11. RHINO11

RHINO11 Team Driver

PSN ID
    RHINO11_JONES
    Guest appearance in the 540?? ;)
    MINT_GTR likes this.
  12. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    i'll put you down as a reserve privateer then, in case you have time to run with us :)
    Good to see the MINT name on track once again
    MINT_GTR likes this.
  13. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    ROUND 1 : Autodrome Lago Maggiore GP - 24 laps - 11:30 Fine
    [​IMG]
    As always please take 2 mins to read the following so you have an understanding of what is expected on race night......If you have any questions, or want clarification on any of the rules or regs please ask !

ROOM OPEN : Most room captains will 'try' to have rooms open by about 7:50 AEDT. Please be on time, or let the room captain or div thread if you may be late. If all agree, the room may wait for you, Within reason. Please remember we have drivers from NZ, and later starts mean a much later night for them.
    QUALIFYING : 8:20 AEDT
    RACE START TIME : 8:30 AEDT

LAG ISSUES / ROOM RESTARTS : This is up to the room host. If there is a Disconnection (or cars stuck on grid) at race start, it is sporting to try to get them back in, which may mean a new room to be set up. I always look at 1 or 2 starts if required due to DSC, but as it gets later everyone needs to be aware of getting things going. Please be as reasonable as you can with this....

TURN 1 LAP 1 : This has the potential to ruin someones night if we dont use our heads ! Should be everyone's goal to get through the first lap with ZERO contact. Give room and run in your 'lane' till you have space to run the normal race line.

TRACK LIMITS : As we are running with 'track limit penalties" OFF, we will run with our usual Raceonoz track limit regulations. This means you MUST have at least 2 wheels on the ripple strip OR white line that defines the track limit. Be careful with the various esses here and also the run-off inside and outside various corners such as the hairpin. If you do make a mistake and have to run outside the limits, be aware that you are not allowed to gain any advantage.

CONTACT : Is to be avoided at all times..... If you rear end someone and gain an advantage, YOU ARE EXPECTED to give the spot back. Side by side 'rubbing' is racing, within reason, but all drivers are expected to give racing room.

COMPULSORY TYRE : You can start on either RH or RM tyres. But MUST at least use RH during the race at some point.

PIT ENTRY : Drivers MUST make an attempt to use the pit entry / exit lines. The Pit entry is on the inside at the exit of the final left hander.
    PIT EXIT : Please use the pit exit lane and be aware of cars approaching on the straight.
    NOTE: Pitting is NOT compulsory

BLUE FLAGS : Please observe blue flags, and move out of the way of faster cars if you are being lapped. Failure to observe blue flags WILL result in a penalty

STEWARDS GROUP AND RACE PROTESTS : This season the stewards will be will be @Hatfield @JonoStan96 @Viperzed & @emmo46. If you have reason to protest, please SAVE YOUR REPLAY, and then let us know via a PM.

DO NOT BLOW UP IN THE FORUM OR IN THE ROOM CHAT. There have been multiple incidents where the replays from drivers have been different, so its true that sometimes things are not as black and white as they may seem. You have until MIDNIGHT, Monday night to register your protest via PM. We will ask for video evidence from both drivers or room captain to make any decision.

SAVE YOUR REPLAY : If the room host can ask all drivers to save their replay would be good before exiting the room.....once they exit out and the option goes, it cant be retrieved !
    JonoStan96 and Noremac like this.
  14. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    all drivers who pit need to either have their replay saved so they can screenshot their tyre choice or record using shareplay.
    That way if they are called into question, they can prove their innocence. Failure to provide the proof would result in a penalty
  15. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    Does GTS still have the problem GT6 had with not showing the right tyre on competitors?
  16. Kieran_B33

Kieran_B33 Professional

PSN ID
    TacticalHomework
    Yes.. I believe GT6 worked sometimes and showed the tyre changes.. On GTS it only shows yours on your replay
  17. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
  18. ssman244

ssman244 Team Driver

PSN ID
    ssman15
    I can’t fill in tonight if anyone is missing, there’s a good chance I’ll be available next week though
  19. KeedenMcdonald

KeedenMcdonald Team Driver

PSN ID
    Keeden231
    I dunno about everyone else but I’m keen for the race tonight
    Russell likes this.
  20. Russell

Russell Professional

PSN ID
    BigChopperDog