GT Sport Season 3 Division 3

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Apr 17, 2018.

1. Matthyus

Matthyus GTLOZ Results Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Johnnoclint
    Last race completed!!
    Well Done to @LITTLEBLACKO942 and the podium winners on a solid race.

Qual
    After the practise with some other D3 racers, I knew I was off the pace, by several seconds a lap, but soldiered on.
    I managed to pip both @emmo46 and @incey to snag 8th with a decent 1.02 time. I was pretty happy with that.

Race
    It started well, until the 2nd corner.
    With so much traffic I lost sight of the line, right tires into the grass and did a 90 degree turn left doing 200 into the wall. Engine damage 20s into the race. Wonderful!!!
    I really need to do more traffic racing, as this is getting really old.
    Got back on track and decided to pit on lap 4 for Mediums to try to make some ground up.
    I was catching @incey , @emmo46 @Jcp @COME_AND_GET_ME7 , but kept making 'lawn mowing excursions' on the 2nd corner.
    Sadly incey DSC'ed and I managed to catch CAGME.
    I was working my way up to JCP and Emmo, but with a another couple of mowing trips, that soon left that to die.
    I also stuffed up my last pit stop and didn't take fuel, so had to double pit to throw a lap or 2 in. Oddly enough, I actually didn't need it as I got lapped so I didn't need to pit for fuel after all....
    Once I managed to find some of that mojo I know I have, I even got into the 1.01 time consistently (well when I actually stayed on track that is :)
    All in all, it kind of summed up my season. Consistently average. I listened @Bryan_F , at least I'm consistent at something :)

Looking forward to a slightly slower car with a better balanced competition.
    Tristan Jones, Luke and incey like this.
  2. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    low 20's...too cold to swim, overnight high teens
  3. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF