GT Sport Season 4 Division 2

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Jul 12, 2018.

1. CaptainRisky21

CaptainRisky21 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    CaptainRisky21
    Ok captain copy paste
  2. NAACS

NAACS Professional

PSN ID
    NAACS
    I don’t know what you mean young sir.
    CaptainRisky21 and JonoStan96 like this.
  3. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    ROUND 1 : Alsace II - 21 laps - Morning 8:30 Sunny - 29/7
    [​IMG]
    As always please take 2 mins to read the following so you have an understanding of what is expected on race night......If you have any questions, or want clarification on any of the rules or regs please ask !

ROOM OPEN : Most room captains will 'try' to have rooms open by about 7:50 AEDT. Please be on time, or let the room captain or div thread if you may be late. If all agree, the room may wait for you, Within reason. Please remember we have drivers from NZ, and later starts mean a much later night for them.
    QUALIFYING : 8:20 AEDT
    RACE START TIME : 8:30 AEDT

LAG ISSUES / ROOM RESTARTS : This is up to the room host. If there is a Disconnection (or cars stuck on grid) at race start, it is sporting to try to get them back in, which may mean a new room to be set up. I always look at 1 or 2 starts if required due to DSC, but as it gets later everyone needs to be aware of getting things going. Please be as reasonable as you can with this....
    SIGHT ISSUES: Ensure that you can see everyone on track. After qualifying, exit to lobby and spend 30 seconds in spectate mode, scroll through the list of drivers on track and make sure that you can see their car. If you can't see somebody (and they are confirmed as being on track), exit the lobby, re-join, and check again. It can also be done pre-qualifying to save time if there is no chance of latecomers.

TURN 1 LAP 1 : This has the potential to ruin someones night if we don't use our heads ! Should be everyone's goal to get through the first phase with ZERO contact. Give room and run in your 'lane' till you have space to run the normal race line.

TRACK LIMITS : As we are running with 'track limit penalties" OFF, we will run with our usual Raceonoz track limit regulations. This means you MUST have at least 2 wheels on the ripple strip OR white line that defines the track limit. If you do make a mistake and have to run outside the limits, be aware that you are not allowed to gain any advantage.

CONTACT : Is to be avoided at all times..... If you rear end someone and gain an advantage, YOU ARE EXPECTED to give the spot back. Side by side 'rubbing' is racing, within reason, but all drivers are expected to give racing room.

TYRES : You can use any of the sports tyre compounds at any time

PIT ENTRY : Drivers MUST make an attempt to use the pit entry / exit lines.
    PIT EXIT : Please use the pit exit lane and be aware of cars approaching down the straight into T1. Drivers approaching also be aware, as it tightens fairly quickly.
    NOTE: Pitting is NOT compulsory

BLUE FLAGS : Please observe blue flags, and move out of the way of faster cars if you are being lapped. Failure to observe blue flags WILL result in a penalty

STEWARDS GROUP AND RACE PROTESTS : This season the stewards will be will be @Hatfield @JonoStan96 @Viperzed & @emmo46. If you have reason to protest, please SAVE YOUR REPLAY, and then let us know via a PM.
    DO NOT BLOW UP IN THE FORUM OR IN THE ROOM CHAT. There have been multiple incidents where the replays from drivers have been different, so its true that sometimes things are not as black and white as they may seem. You have until MIDNIGHT, Monday night to register your protest via PM. We will ask for video evidence from both drivers or room captain to make any decision.

SAVE YOUR REPLAY : If the room host can ask all drivers to save their replay would be good before exiting the room.....once they exit out and the option goes, it cant be retrieved !
    NAACS likes this.
  4. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Has anyone found if a certain rim size on this car (ie +0 +1 or +2) is faster/slower than others?
  5. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  6. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

Well bloody put him back
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  7. Luke

Luke Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    deltron2016
    Hey guys, unfortunately I won't be able to make it until round 3 as I'm going to nz for a holiday.
  8. groover33

groover33 shanan Gold Member

PSN ID
    Groover33
    Hey guys I can't see the room
  9. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    @Hatfield delete my name from here and your charts
    Cheers
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  10. NAACS

NAACS Professional

PSN ID
    NAACS
    Round 1
    Qualifying
    [​IMG]
    Result
    [​IMG]
    Fastest laps
    [​IMG]
    and just because i have image
    [​IMG]

Boring race
    deedz_aus likes this.
  11. Viperzed

Viperzed GT7 League Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    Must be one of the only ones happy with last nights race!

Qualified P2 less than a tenth of a second behind @NAACS and with @Luckgoesmyway close behind. My time was 3 tenths quicker than anything I'd been able to set previously so I expected Naacs to run away with it.

Got a clean start and followed Naacsy up front with @holdenman05 keeping us company within a few seconds. I quickly found out where I could gain on Naacsy (Sector 1), where we were even (sector 2) and where he would pull away (sector 3) and was able to shape up a move after the stops after he made a mistake in turn 2. We had a few close calls and overall was a very enjoyable battle! Well done to Naacs and Holdenman for completing the podium.

Very happy to finally leave the grid after all my infamous internet issues and looking forward to running a full season with no dramas!

Touchwood ;)
    Tristan Jones and Hatfield like this.
  12. groover33

groover33 shanan Gold Member

PSN ID
    Groover33
    Last night was bloody crap. I've had some practice at this track and every time I was doing at least low 2:10s.
    Something was wrong in qualifying and race as it would not turn the same. I had no speed and even in people's slip stream they still pulled away.
    Maybe it was me but I was not even able to get a 2:10 and could only get a 2:11 at the end of the race on low fuel. For the most I was in 2:12. I'm hoping it was just a glitch in the game. Did anyone else have this problem
    deedz_aus likes this.
  13. F1R3W1ND

F1R3W1ND Rookie

"last nigh was bloody crap"......yes....yes it was.
  14. holdenman05

holdenman05 Team Driver

PSN ID
    holdenman05
    Top stuff guys. Had a good race but couldn't make any ground on @NAACS or @Viperzed. Those qualifying times were awesome, I was .150 down on the leader and was 5th, top work people, looking toward to round 2
    emmo46, Viperzed and grassies like this.
  15. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    @JonoStan96 mentioned that false start check is back as a room option. If so, this will become the norm if it works.
  16. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    OP Updated
    Start Type: Grid Start with False Start Check
  17. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    ROUND 2 : Maggiore East - 30 laps - Daytime 11:30 Fine Weather - 5/8
    [​IMG]
    As always please take 2 mins to read the following so you have an understanding of what is expected on race night......If you have any questions, or want clarification on any of the rules or regs please ask !

ROOM OPEN : Most room captains will 'try' to have rooms open by about 7:50 AEDT. Please be on time, or let the room captain or div thread if you may be late. If all agree, the room may wait for you, Within reason. Please remember we have drivers from NZ, and later starts mean a much later night for them.
    QUALIFYING : 8:20 AEDT
    RACE START TIME : 8:30 AEDT

LAG ISSUES / ROOM RESTARTS : This is up to the room host. If there is a Disconnection (or cars stuck on grid) at race start, it is sporting to try to get them back in, which may mean a new room to be set up. I always look at 1 or 2 starts if required due to DSC, but as it gets later everyone needs to be aware of getting things going. Please be as reasonable as you can with this....
    SIGHT ISSUES: Ensure that you can see everyone on track. After qualifying, exit to lobby and spend 30 seconds in spectate mode, scroll through the list of drivers on track and make sure that you can see their car. If you can't see somebody (and they are confirmed as being on track), exit the lobby, re-join, and check again. It can also be done pre-qualifying to save time if there is no chance of latecomers.

FALSE START CHECK : Please note that the start type has been changed to Grid Start with False Start Check
    Please practice this so you know what to expect. Simply, you hold the brakes on until the lights go from all lit, to none lit

TURN 1 LAP 1 : This has the potential to ruin someones night if we don't use our heads ! Should be everyone's goal to get through the first phase with ZERO contact. Give room and run in your 'lane' till you have space to run the normal race line.

TRACK LIMITS : As we are running with 'track limit penalties" OFF, we will run with our usual Raceonoz track limit regulations. This means you MUST have at least 2 wheels on the ripple strip OR white line that defines the track limit. If you do make a mistake and have to run outside the limits, be aware that you are not allowed to gain any advantage.
    SPECIAL CONDITIONS for this track. The outside prior to turn in at T3 (left hander) is allowed. The outside between T9-10 (double left hander after esses) is allowed.

CONTACT : Is to be avoided at all times..... If you rear end someone and gain an advantage, YOU ARE EXPECTED to give the spot back. Side by side 'rubbing' is racing, within reason, but all drivers are expected to give racing room.

TYRES : You can use any of the sports tyre compounds at any time

PIT ENTRY : Drivers MUST make an attempt to use the pit entry / exit lines.
    PIT EXIT : Please use the pit exit lane and be aware of cars approaching down the straight into T1.
    NOTE: Pitting is NOT compulsory

BLUE FLAGS : Please observe blue flags, and move out of the way of faster cars if you are being lapped. Failure to observe blue flags WILL result in a penalty

STEWARDS GROUP AND RACE PROTESTS : This season the stewards will be will be @Hatfield @JonoStan96 @Viperzed & @emmo46. If you have reason to protest, please SAVE YOUR REPLAY, and then let us know via a PM.
    DO NOT BLOW UP IN THE FORUM OR IN THE ROOM CHAT. There have been multiple incidents where the replays from drivers have been different, so its true that sometimes things are not as black and white as they may seem. You have until MIDNIGHT, Monday night to register your protest via PM. We will ask for video evidence from both drivers or room captain to make any decision.

SAVE YOUR REPLAY : If the room host can ask all drivers to save their replay would be good before exiting the room.....once they exit out and the option goes, it cant be retrieved !
    NAACS likes this.
  18. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    FYI FALSE START AWARENESS

Ensure you do at least one false start in practice to understand what occurs to your car.
    If you do false start, your car WILL NOT GHOST and will begin rolling very slowly.
    All drivers NEED TO BE AWARE off the line to avoid anyone who has false started.
    Room Captains, if you have time pre-qually, maybe a practice start could be performed.
  19. Luckgoesmyway

Luckgoesmyway Rookie

I will be hosting tonight, will try to room up by 8:00, and if everyone is there we will do a practice strat before qually so we can all get our heads around this new start procedure.
    NAACS likes this.
  20. NAACS

NAACS Professional

PSN ID
    NAACS
    Round 2
    NAACS Pole 1.28.328
    Race results
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Hatfield, grassies and emmo46 like this.