GT Sport Season 4 Division 2

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Jul 12, 2018.

1. NAACS

NAACS Professional

PSN ID
    NAACS
    New roster no avail Sunday nights this next 4 weeks. So sadly that’s me done for this season.
    Good luck all.
    Don’t forget to get all race results for emmo. Post race and from replay.
    Good luck all. This has been another season for me, of racing with fast, clean and respectful racers.
    NAACS’y
    Hatfield likes this.
  2. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    :(
  3. Matthyus

Matthyus GTLOZ Results Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Johnnoclint
    FYI.
    The race today for D4 will start 1hr earlier at 730 EST.
    Qual is 720 EST.
    Room will be open 1hr before Qual.
    As we are racing before the normal race time could I ask that if you are not racing in D4 could you not enter the room to prevent lag issues upon entry. Cheers.
    grassies likes this.
  4. grassies

grassies Rookie

PSN ID
    grassies
    Sorry fellas I won't be able to race tonight.
  5. holdenman05

holdenman05 Team Driver

PSN ID
    holdenman05
    3 down for tonight , that sux but the show must go on, bring it on
  6. Viperzed

Viperzed GT7 League Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    Would also preferably be out as i'm feeling less than 100%. A lot of people out for tonight, would we like to postpone?
  7. holdenman05

holdenman05 Team Driver

PSN ID
    holdenman05
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Pole holdenman05
    Ozglenn and emmo46 like this.
  8. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    ROUND 6 : Willow Springs International Raceway - Big - 33 laps - Dusk 19:50 Sunny - 9/9
    [​IMG]
    As always please take 2 mins to read the following so you have an understanding of what is expected on race night......If you have any questions, or want clarification on any of the rules or regs please ask !

ROOM OPEN : Most room captains will 'try' to have rooms open by about 7:50 AEDT. Please be on time, or let the room captain or div thread if you may be late. If all agree, the room may wait for you, Within reason. Please remember we have drivers from NZ, and later starts mean a much later night for them.
    QUALIFYING : 8:20 AEDT
    RACE START TIME : 8:30 AEDT

LAG ISSUES / ROOM RESTARTS : This is up to the room host. If there is a Disconnection (or cars stuck on grid) at race start, it is sporting to try to get them back in, which may mean a new room to be set up. I always look at 1 or 2 starts if required due to DSC, but as it gets later everyone needs to be aware of getting things going. Please be as reasonable as you can with this....
    SIGHT ISSUES: Ensure that you can see everyone on track. After qualifying, exit to lobby and spend 30 seconds in spectate mode, scroll through the list of drivers on track and make sure that you can see their car. If you can't see somebody (and they are confirmed as being on track), exit the lobby, re-join, and check again. It can also be done pre-qualifying to save time if there is no chance of latecomers.

FALSE START CHECK : Please note that the start type has been changed to Grid Start with False Start Check
    Please practice this so you know what to expect. Simply, you hold the brakes on until the lights go from all lit, to none lit

TURN 1 LAP 1 : This has the potential to ruin someones night if we don't use our heads ! Should be everyone's goal to get through the first phase with ZERO contact. Give room and run in your 'lane' till you have space to run the normal race line.

TRACK LIMITS : As we are running with 'track limit penalties" OFF, we will run with our usual Raceonoz track limit regulations. This means you MUST have at least 2 wheels on the ripple strip OR white line that defines the track limit. If you do make a mistake and have to run outside the limits, be aware that you are not allowed to gain any advantage.

CONTACT : Is to be avoided at all times..... If you rear end someone and gain an advantage, YOU ARE EXPECTED to give the spot back. Side by side 'rubbing' is racing, within reason, but all drivers are expected to give racing room.
    If you bump someone and they end up off track, you must wait for them to rejoin and get back up to speed.

TYRES : You can use any of the sports tyre compounds at any time

PIT ENTRY : Drivers MUST make an attempt to use the pit entry / exit lines.
    PIT EXIT : Please use the pit exit lane and be aware of cars approaching down the straight.
    NOTE: Pitting is NOT compulsory

BLUE FLAGS : Please observe blue flags, and move out of the way of faster cars if you are being lapped. Failure to observe blue flags WILL result in a penalty

STEWARDS GROUP AND RACE PROTESTS : This season the stewards will be will be @Hatfield @JonoStan96 @Viperzed & @emmo46. If you have reason to protest, please SAVE YOUR REPLAY, and then let us know via a PM.
    DO NOT BLOW UP IN THE FORUM OR IN THE ROOM CHAT. There have been multiple incidents where the replays from drivers have been different, so its true that sometimes things are not as black and white as they may seem. You have until MIDNIGHT, Monday night to register your protest via PM. We will ask for video evidence from both drivers or room captain to make any decision.

SAVE YOUR REPLAY : If the room host can ask all drivers to save their replay would be good before exiting the room.....once they exit out and the option goes, it cant be retrieved !

THE DIRT : Be very careful of the dirt. 1 tyre off can cause you major headaches. Be especially careful on the last corner not to run into the pits from off track or you risk being reset and losing a lap.
  9. Viperzed

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    Hoping to see a decent amount of you Fellas tonight. Anyone not coming?
  10. CaptainRisky21

CaptainRisky21 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    CaptainRisky21
    They won't see you though.
    NAACS, Ozglenn, incey and 1 other person like this.
  11. Viperzed

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    I don't get it, or are you still mad you sold me and then my internet stopped :):):):)ting the bed :laugh:
  12. CaptainRisky21

CaptainRisky21 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    CaptainRisky21
    Very
  13. holdenman05

holdenman05 Team Driver

PSN ID
    holdenman05
  14. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Updated OP
    Round 7: Circuit de Sainte-Croix B - 19 laps - Evening 15:10 Fine Weather - 16/9
  15. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    ROUND 7 : Circuit de Sainte-Croix B - 19 laps - Evening 15:10 Fine Weather - 16/9
    [​IMG]
    As always please take 2 mins to read the following so you have an understanding of what is expected on race night......If you have any questions, or want clarification on any of the rules or regs please ask !

ROOM OPEN : Most room captains will 'try' to have rooms open by about 7:50 AEDT. Please be on time, or let the room captain or div thread if you may be late. If all agree, the room may wait for you, Within reason. Please remember we have drivers from NZ, and later starts mean a much later night for them.
    QUALIFYING : 8:20 AEDT
    RACE START TIME : 8:30 AEDT

LAG ISSUES / ROOM RESTARTS : This is up to the room host. If there is a Disconnection (or cars stuck on grid) at race start, it is sporting to try to get them back in, which may mean a new room to be set up. I always look at 1 or 2 starts if required due to DSC, but as it gets later everyone needs to be aware of getting things going. Please be as reasonable as you can with this....
    SIGHT ISSUES: Ensure that you can see everyone on track. After qualifying, exit to lobby and spend 30 seconds in spectate mode, scroll through the list of drivers on track and make sure that you can see their car. If you can't see somebody (and they are confirmed as being on track), exit the lobby, re-join, and check again. It can also be done pre-qualifying to save time if there is no chance of latecomers.

FALSE START CHECK : Please note that the start type has been changed to Grid Start with False Start Check
    Please practice this so you know what to expect. Simply, you hold the brakes on until the lights go from all lit, to none lit

TURN 1 LAP 1 : This has the potential to ruin someones night if we don't use our heads ! Should be everyone's goal to get through the first phase with ZERO contact. Give room and run in your 'lane' till you have space to run the normal race line.

TRACK LIMITS : As we are running with 'track limit penalties" OFF, we will run with our usual Raceonoz track limit regulations. This means you MUST have at least 2 wheels on the ripple strip OR white line that defines the track limit. If you do make a mistake and have to run outside the limits, be aware that you are not allowed to gain any advantage.

CONTACT : Is to be avoided at all times..... If you rear end someone and gain an advantage, YOU ARE EXPECTED to give the spot back. Side by side 'rubbing' is racing, within reason, but all drivers are expected to give racing room.
    If you bump someone and they end up off track, you must wait for them to rejoin and get back up to speed.

TYRES : You can use any of the sports tyre compounds at any time

PIT ENTRY : Drivers MUST make an attempt to use the pit entry / exit lines.
    PIT EXIT : Please use the pit exit lane and be aware of cars approaching down the straight.
    NOTE: Pitting is NOT compulsory

BLUE FLAGS : Please observe blue flags, and move out of the way of faster cars if you are being lapped. Failure to observe blue flags WILL result in a penalty

STEWARDS GROUP AND RACE PROTESTS : This season the stewards will be will be @Hatfield @JonoStan96 @Viperzed & @emmo46. If you have reason to protest, please SAVE YOUR REPLAY, and then let us know via a PM.
    DO NOT BLOW UP IN THE FORUM OR IN THE ROOM CHAT. There have been multiple incidents where the replays from drivers have been different, so its true that sometimes things are not as black and white as they may seem. You have until MIDNIGHT, Monday night to register your protest via PM. We will ask for video evidence from both drivers or room captain to make any decision.

SAVE YOUR REPLAY : If the room host can ask all drivers to save their replay would be good before exiting the room.....once they exit out and the option goes, it cant be retrieved !
  16. Viperzed

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to make it to the final tonight. Thank you to everyone that made this my best and most enjoyable season for quite a few years. Congratulations @holdenman05 as well on a fantastic title
    Hatfield likes this.
  17. holdenman05

holdenman05 Team Driver

PSN ID
    holdenman05
    Thanks @Viperzed shame you couldn't make it I was looking forward to the redemption of last round lol
  18. holdenman05

holdenman05 Team Driver

PSN ID
    holdenman05
  19. holdenman05

holdenman05 Team Driver

PSN ID
    holdenman05
    wow what season
    race1 Alsace reverse: I showed up expecting an epic opening race and i wasnt disspointed. I qualified 5th from memory and i was under half a second from the leader. somehow managed 3rd through the first right hander only to slide sideways on the the next left. spent all of that race racing my arse off trying to keep 3rd from the clutches of @Luckgoesmyway while trying to rope in @Viperzed & @NAACS who were both too quick for me. Finished 3rd
    Race2 maggiore east: I was hopeful of winning this one ended up qualifying 2nd. after losing a few seconds on an excursion and dropping to third i struggled to get back to 2nd a random thought told me to save fuel, shifting at half the shiftlights and lifting th throttle 100metres from my usual braking points i realised i wasnt losing too much time, hence that i didnt pit when everyone one else did snd rolled over the line 1st by barely a second of time to spare from naacs. Im still not sure how i pulled that one off
    Matthyus and emmo46 like this.
  20. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Congrats to @holdenman05 on the championship!

A huge thank you to everyone who was able to race this season. 7 rounds of close hard racing and minimal protests have made this one pretty good on both the racing and admin side of things.

Thank you to @emmo46 for the tables, reliable as usual.

Massive thanks to our sponsors SELBY, IGNITION CONTROLS and TURN LEFT who have stumped up for this season some great prizes. Keep an eye out for the details for the prize draw.

Next season is a super challenge for a super prize (cockpit anyone?)
    The Nissan R92CP will be one of the fastest cars we have ever driven for a season at rooz. Get those entries in so divisions can be organised ASAP
    http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/gt-sport-season-5-entry-thread.3336/
    Ian Cannan and holdenman05 like this.