GT Sport Season 5 Division 2

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Sep 25, 2018.

1. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    I had a crap afternoon and was focused on getting online for qually at 830.nothing went to plan. How the f did we get unfriended for example. Thought my internet had failed so reset everything over and over. After all that I wasnt in the right frame of mind to race
  2. Matthyus

Matthyus GTLOZ Results Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Johnnoclint
    If you can I should be able to get what I need.
  3. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I suspect it is because moons PSN starts with X and that puts it at the bottom of your friends list, I have had him drop from my friends list a couple of times and haven't noticed any others that have dropped off. I gues if the friends list gets too big it drops from the bottom.
  4. Matthyus

PSN ID
    Johnnoclint
    Provisional Results - pending protests
    NOTE - Pole and FL added as the results were close. Without those Whizz won, Micah 2nd.
    [​IMG]
    deedz_aus likes this.
  5. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    In the event of a tie the greater rank goes the the driver who had the highest position in race 1. The points for pole and FL are never included in the race results calculations. Whizz is the highest ranking on 30 points and Micah 2nd on 29.
    VARDZ likes this.
  6. Matthyus

PSN ID
    Johnnoclint
    Fixed - Still a Padawan
    [​IMG]
  7. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Another perfect round last week with no protests again despite some unredressed incidents. Please make sure to redress when required in future.

Also thanks again to PAGNIAN for providing the prizes for the last season of the year, 2 x Wheelstand lites valued at $199 each !
    Remember you must race and complete 4 of the 7 rounds to be eligible for the PAGNIAN prize draw at seasons end.

ROUND 4 :
    Suzuka Circuit - 25 laps - 14:30 Fine - 4/11 (Retro Round)
    [​IMG]

As always please take 2 mins to read the following so you have an understanding of what is expected on race night......If you have any questions, or want clarification on any of the rules or regs please ask !

ROOM OPEN : Most room captains will 'try' to have rooms open by about 7:50 AEDT. Please be on time, or let the room captain or div thread if you may be late. If all agree, the room may wait for you, Within reason. Please remember we have drivers from NZ, and later starts mean a much later night for them.
    QUALIFYING : 8:20 AEDT
    RACE START TIME : 8:30 AEDT

LAG ISSUES / ROOM RESTARTS : This is up to the room host. If there is a Disconnection (or cars stuck on grid) at race start, it is sporting to try to get them back in, which may mean a new room to be set up. I always look at 1 or 2 starts if required due to DSC, but as it gets later everyone needs to be aware of getting things going. Please be as reasonable as you can with this....
    SIGHT ISSUES: Ensure that you can see everyone on track. After qualifying, exit to lobby and spend 30 seconds in spectate mode, scroll through the list of drivers on track and make sure that you can see their car. If you can't see somebody (and they are confirmed as being on track), exit the lobby, re-join, and check again. It can also be done pre-qualifying to save time if there is no chance of latecomers.

FALSE START CHECK : Please note that the start type is Grid Start with False Start Check
    Please practice this so you know what to expect. Simply, you hold the brakes on until the lights go from all lit, to none lit

TURN 1 LAP 1 : This has the potential to ruin someones night if we don't use our heads ! Should be everyone's goal to get through the first phase with ZERO contact. Give room and run in your 'lane' till you have space to run the normal race line. This is especially dangerous in our Group C Monster. The first two corners can be problematic here. Luckily there is run-off but be mindful of the grass strip separating the circuit from the run-off. If your unassisted tap causes someone to spin, you need to redress.

TRACK LIMITS : As we are running with 'track limit penalties" OFF, we will run with our usual Raceonoz track limit regulations. This means you MUST have at least 2 wheels on the ripple strip OR white line that defines the track limit. If you do make a mistake and have to run outside the limits, be aware that you are not allowed to gain any advantage.
    Be especially careful not to cut over the limits of T8-9 & T15-17.

CONTACT : Is to be avoided at all times..... If you rear end someone and gain an advantage, YOU ARE EXPECTED to give the spot back. Side by side 'rubbing' is racing, within reason, but all drivers are expected to give racing room.
    If you bump someone and they end up off track or teleport back to the corner entry, you must wait for them to rejoin and get back up to speed.
    Show each other RESPECT! It is difficult enough to drive this car at the limit on your own, without someone squeezing you within a millimeter of the grass.
    So be patient and show respect to your fellow driver and enjoy that screaming GrpC engine when it hits those beautiful notes

TYRES : You must start on the Racing Super Soft Tyre. After that, any Racing Tyre is allowed.

PIT ENTRY : Drivers MUST make an attempt to use the pit entry / exit lines.
    PIT EXIT : Please use the pit exit lane and be aware of cars approaching down the straight.
    NOTE: Pitting is NOT compulsory

BLUE FLAGS : Please observe blue flags, and move out of the way of faster cars if you are being lapped. Failure to observe blue flags WILL result in a penalty

STEWARDS GROUP AND RACE PROTESTS : This season the stewards will be will be @Hatfield @JonoStan96 @Viperzed & @emmo46. If you have reason to protest, please SAVE YOUR REPLAY, and then let us know via a PM.
    DO NOT BLOW UP IN THE FORUM OR IN THE ROOM CHAT. There have been multiple incidents where the replays from drivers have been different, so its true that sometimes things are not as black and white as they may seem. You have until MIDNIGHT, Monday night to register your protest via PM. We will ask for video evidence from both drivers or room captain to make any decision.
    Last round we again had 0 protests which is what we want to see, so please keep up the good respect!

SAVE YOUR REPLAY : If the room host can ask all drivers to save their replay would be good before exiting the room.....once they exit out and the option goes, it cant be retrieved !

RETRO ROUND: Please post your retro round liveries for all to see, and it may end up on the news/facebook page!

FINAL NOTE: Could all drivers please confirm their attendance for this Sunday by 'liking' this post in your division. If you are unable to attend, please post in reply as much in your division. This way we can figure out our reserves in advance
    pat65, CAB77, Bluemoon and 2 others like this.
  8. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    so far looks like 4 in...
  9. pat65

pat65 Professional

PSN ID
    patg65
    Didn't read it. In
  10. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
  11. Bluemoon

Bluemoon Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    X-3vi1m00n
    A decent run for me bar a couple of mistakes. :( .
    @groover33 got pole, @DAMN_RIGHT_BOB kept getting stuck on grid and left after a restart and @Hihatjoe was pretty laggy and warping about the place until he got d/c later. He might have thought that I pushed him of track at the end of the Ss, but from my view, he warped into me while I kept to my side and was in front. Maybe that's why he didn't redress when he punted me off 9. His fastest lap was 1:43.739.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    deedz_aus and Matthyus like this.
  12. groover33

groover33 shanan Gold Member

PSN ID
    Groover33
    Had a awesome race last night with a good start which give me a bit of a breather so I was able to take it easy and not use tyres or fuel. Because of that I was able to go further and only do a 1 stop but I was thinking of doing the whole race without pitting as my tyres were still good around lap 14. I was able to pull a bigger gap because I didn't make any mistakes and wasn't fighting with anyone which I'm sure if people behind did the same it would have been a close race
    spleece, deedz_aus and Matthyus like this.
  13. deedz_aus

deedz_aus Rookie

PSN ID
    deedz_aus
    Impressive with the 1 stop man, my intention was to do a 1 stop going into the race but my tyre wear was much higher than i anticipated, and after a few unforced errors, and loss of more time (over 15 seconds) i decided to opt in for a 2 stop which gave me the reliability of grip to push through with the times albeit the numerous errors throughout the race. I dont think i would of ever caught you even if I hadnt made the mistakes, your pace was next level.
    groover33 likes this.
  14. Bluemoon

Bluemoon Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    X-3vi1m00n
  15. Matthyus

PSN ID
    Johnnoclint
    Were they there?
    On re-reading your msg above your pictures, they were.
    I'll correct it up.
    Bluemoon likes this.
  16. DAMN_RIGHT_BOB

DAMN_RIGHT_BOB Rookie

PSN ID
    DAMN_RIGHT_BOB
    Sorry about the delays at the start everyone, just moved house and still don't have my internet situation sorted, hopefully it will be by next race. Wasn't exactly confident for Suzuka, but would have loved to struggle for 25 laps rather then sit it out haha.
    Bluemoon likes this.
  17. Matthyus

PSN ID
    Johnnoclint
    Blonde moments everywhere for me this week...
  18. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Thank you to everyone for making the stewards job easy, with zero protests third week running.

Also thanks again to PAGNIAN for providing the prizes for the last season of the year, 2 x Wheelstand lites valued at $199 each !
    Remember you must race and complete 4 of the 7 rounds to be eligible for the PAGNIAN prize draw at seasons end.

ROUND 5 :
    Circuit de la Sarthe - 28 laps - 07:00 Sunny - 11/11 (Endurance Round)
    [​IMG]

As always please take 2 mins to read the following so you have an understanding of what is expected on race night......If you have any questions, or want clarification on any of the rules or regs please ask !

ROOM OPEN : Most room captains will 'try' to have rooms open by about 7:50 AEDT. Please be on time, or let the room captain or div thread if you may be late. If all agree, the room may wait for you, Within reason. Please remember we have drivers from NZ, and later starts mean a much later night for them.
    QUALIFYING : 8:20 AEDT
    RACE START TIME : 8:30 AEDT

LAG ISSUES / ROOM RESTARTS : This is up to the room host. If there is a Disconnection (or cars stuck on grid) at race start, it is sporting to try to get them back in, which may mean a new room to be set up. I always look at 1 or 2 starts if required due to DSC, but as it gets later everyone needs to be aware of getting things going. Please be as reasonable as you can with this....
    SIGHT ISSUES: Ensure that you can see everyone on track. After qualifying, exit to lobby and spend 30 seconds in spectate mode, scroll through the list of drivers on track and make sure that you can see their car. If you can't see somebody (and they are confirmed as being on track), exit the lobby, re-join, and check again. It can also be done pre-qualifying to save time if there is no chance of latecomers.

FALSE START CHECK : Please note that the start type is Grid Start with False Start Check
    Please practice this so you know what to expect. Simply, you hold the brakes on until the lights go from all lit, to none lit

TURN 1 LAP 1 : This has the potential to ruin someones night if we don't use our heads ! Should be everyone's goal to get through the first phase with ZERO contact. Give room and run in your 'lane' till you have space to run the normal race line. This is especially dangerous in our Group C Monster. Turn 2 & 3 will be the tricky ones lap 1. Luckily there is run-off but please be careful of rejoining the track and of those rejoining. If your unassisted tap causes someone to spin, you need to redress.

TRACK LIMITS : As we are running with 'track limit penalties" OFF, we will run with our usual Raceonoz track limit regulations. This means you MUST have at least 2 wheels on the ripple strip OR white line that defines the track limit. If you do make a mistake and have to run outside the limits, be aware that you are not allowed to gain any advantage.
    We have many places at Le Mans where track limits need to be respected. Dunlop Curve on the inside, Dunlop chicane, the right at the esses, Tertre Rouge, the chicanes on the back straight, Mulsanne corner, Corvette curves, and the Ford chicanes!!

CONTACT : Is to be avoided at all times..... If you rear end someone and gain an advantage, YOU ARE EXPECTED to give the spot back. Side by side 'rubbing' is racing, within reason, but all drivers are expected to give racing room.
    If you bump someone and they end up off track or teleport back to the corner entry, you must wait for them to rejoin and get back up to speed.
    Show each other RESPECT! It is difficult enough to drive this car at the limit on your own, without someone squeezing you within a millimeter of the grass.
    So be patient and show respect to your fellow driver and enjoy that screaming GrpC engine when it hits those beautiful notes

TYRES : You must start on the Racing Super Soft Tyre. After that, any Racing Tyre is allowed.

PIT ENTRY : Drivers MUST make an attempt to use the pit entry / exit lines. If you run into the pits too quickly, and cut the entry to the pits, the game can make you 'drive through' without stopping, so please practice clean entries.
    PIT EXIT : Please use the pit exit lane and be aware of cars approaching down the straight.
    NOTE: Pitting is NOT compulsory

BLUE FLAGS : Please observe blue flags, and move out of the way of faster cars if you are being lapped. Failure to observe blue flags WILL result in a penalty

STEWARDS GROUP AND RACE PROTESTS : This season the stewards will be will be @Hatfield @JonoStan96 @Viperzed & @emmo46. If you have reason to protest, please SAVE YOUR REPLAY, and then let us know via a PM.
    DO NOT BLOW UP IN THE FORUM OR IN THE ROOM CHAT. There have been multiple incidents where the replays from drivers have been different, so its true that sometimes things are not as black and white as they may seem. You have until MIDNIGHT, Monday night to register your protest via PM. We will ask for video evidence from both drivers or room captain to make any decision.
    Last round we again had 0 protests which is what we want to see, so please keep up the good respect!

SAVE YOUR REPLAY : If the room host can ask all drivers to save their replay would be good before exiting the room.....once they exit out and the option goes, it cant be retrieved !

ENDURANCE ROUND: This race will be double the length we run for the other rounds, so concentration and consistency is key especially as the race rolls on. Also, stay hydrated haha

FINAL NOTE: Could all drivers please confirm their attendance for this Sunday by 'liking' this post in your division. If you are unable to attend, please post in reply as much in your division. This way we can figure out our reserves in advance
  19. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    6 thus far
  20. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    I won't be racing tonight. I've been away all week and won't get home til dinnertime tonight