GT Sport Season 5 Division 2

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Sep 25, 2018.

1. Buster_Danis

Buster_Danis Team Driver

I’m in as there looks like there may be a spot available!
  2. groover33

groover33 shanan Gold Member

PSN ID
    Groover33
    Thanks for Doing a practice start and then only 1 restart. There was clearly a problem and didn't bother fixing it. I was leading the championship coming into this and now it has thrown that in the bin. If I wasn't running for the championship I wouldn't care but I've finally got a shot at winning and this happens WTF
  3. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    FYI @Matthyus
    @NAACS has said not to count him in the points tables, so everyone will move up a position.
    keep his lap time and race total data
  4. Matthyus

Matthyus GTLOZ Results Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Johnnoclint
    Righto
  5. deedz_aus

deedz_aus Rookie

PSN ID
    deedz_aus
    Disappointing with last nights restarts, I saw the restart request be thrown up twice or so on the 1st restart thinking we were going to restart again, so I left the race to not get a restart was super frustrating to throw away a whole race. Maybe in future restarts should not be called unless its the room host? :(:cry:
  6. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    unless a room host/captain writes 'restart' you generally don't
    On an enduro night, my process would be: (and was)
    Sight check prior to qualifying
    if any cannot be seen, they rejoin room (holdenman couldn't see viper, so viper rejoined and then he could be seen)
    Viper then disconnected on the first lap.
    The process then, is that you continue racing. It is then up to the driver who disconnected, to rejoin and ask for a restart, and then it is up to the room host/captains to make the call for the restart.
    Viper chose not to rejoin but if he had, we would have restarted.
    However, because of enduro night, a 2nd restart would not have occured for any reason.

On a normal night, if he had rejoined and we had restarted I would probably allow one more restart for further stuck or dsc issues
    deedz_aus likes this.
  7. deedz_aus

deedz_aus Rookie

PSN ID
    deedz_aus
    Yeah I will admit I should of paid more attention to who said what, I think i did recall seeing the host suggest only 1 more restart, but acted too rashly... oh well lesson learnt for next time.
  8. groover33

PSN ID
    Groover33
    We should have still done a practice race start before qualifying because it has now wrecked my championship lead. Still not happy
  9. groover33

PSN ID
    Groover33
    Do I still get some points as if I raced and if we move up because of naacs, how does that work
  10. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    You will get points for the place (I assume you left before anyone DSCd so it will be last place whatever that is) and you will move up a place with Naacs not counted. I haven't seen any results yet so can't be more specific.
  11. Matthyus

PSN ID
    Johnnoclint
    Yup, what Emmo said :)
  12. Bluemoon

Bluemoon Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    X-3vi1m00n
    I'm sorry that you are disappointed, but we have to limit the number of restarts as it is already late in the night for a long race.

I did mention that we were only doing 1 restart. Unfortunately @groover33 did plead a number of times for a restart. I did stop and drop to last to see if anyone else dropped out. Oh, on my screen you seem to have missed the first chicane on the straight before quitting.
    Anyway, it was a horrible night for me where I should made it to a few places higher. Made too many mistakes.
    @Ozglenn was on pole, @OZIMO-TUBBY_85 5th, @deedz_aus 7th, @groover33 10th on grid
    @OZIMO-TUBBY_85 and @groover33 were stuck on grid
    @deedz_aus left in lap 1
    @bendowton left in lap 3 FL 3:24.297
    @DAMN_RIGHT_BOB left in lap 15 FL 3:21.117
    @Micah Bradley left in lap 17 FL 3:17.420
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Matthyus and deedz_aus like this.
  13. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    thank you everyone for your patience with these issues.
    Now that the enduro is done, perhaps we can spend a little extra time on the sight checks prior to race start or after a grid stuck to ensure we get away clean
  14. Matthyus

PSN ID
    Johnnoclint
    Thanks blue.
    Should make doing the results fun with all the dsc's.
    Kudos for telling me when they dc, it helps tonnes.
  15. grassies

grassies Rookie

PSN ID
    grassies
    Can everyone make sure that they have all drivers on their friends list and if possible everyone do a full reset before entering the room on Sunday.
    pat65, NAACS and Ozglenn like this.
  16. Ozglenn

Ozglenn Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    ozglenn0513
    And collected your daily workout car if you have one to collect apparently it has an effect on the grip level on the room.....
    grassies likes this.
  17. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    where did you read that?
    Ozglenn likes this.
  18. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    His left palm
  19. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  20. Ozglenn

Ozglenn Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    ozglenn0513
    I have been racing online against a group of Aussie's and they have all said it makes a difference to the grip level in the room
    I don't know if it does but in a lot of our ROOZ racing rooms quite a few people have commented about the lack of grip sometimes....in the the sprint round this season I had no grip at all and was last in both race's .....
    it could not hurt to try it...