GT Sport Season 6 Division 3

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Jan 24, 2019.

1. Kephin_07

Kephin_07 Rookie

PSN ID
    BiGkEv_87
    Not here this week, guys. Got a family trip down the coast.

And, yes, I considered packing my rig up and taking it with me (still am) :unsure:
    Bluemoon likes this.
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    HUGE thanks to PAGNIAN for providing the prize of a new GTtrack Playstation edition valued at over $1000 !
    Remember you must race and complete 4 of the 7 rounds to be eligible for the PAGNIAN prize draw at seasons end.
    All information is here:
    https://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/x-platform-prize-draw-for-2019-1.3526/

ROUND 5 :
    Nurburgring 24hr - 10 laps - 15:00 Cloudy - 10/3 (Endurance Round)
    [​IMG]

As always please take 2 mins to read the following so you have an understanding of what is expected on race night......If you have any questions, or want clarification on any of the rules or regs please ask !

ROOM OPEN : Most room captains will 'try' to have rooms open by about 7:50 AEDT. Please be on time, or let the room captain or div thread if you may be late. If all agree, the room may wait for you, Within reason. Please remember we have drivers from NZ, and later starts mean a much later night for them.
    QUALIFYING : 8:20 AEDT - This will be limited to ONE out lap and ONE timed lap
    RACE START TIME : 8:30 AEDT (once qualifying has finished)

LAG ISSUES / ROOM RESTARTS : This is up to the room host. If there is a Disconnection (or cars stuck on grid) at race start, it is sporting to try to get them back in, which may mean a new room to be set up. I always look at 1 or 2 starts if required due to DSC, but as it gets later everyone needs to be aware of getting things going. Please be as reasonable as you can with this....
    SIGHT ISSUES: Ensure that you can see everyone on track. After qualifying, exit to lobby and spend 30 seconds in spectate mode, scroll through the list of drivers on track and make sure that you can see their car. If you can't see somebody (and they are confirmed as being on track), exit the lobby, re-join, and check again. It can also be done pre-qualifying to save time if there is no chance of latecomers.

FALSE START CHECK : Please note that the start type is Grid Start with False Start Check
    Please practice this so you know what to expect. Simply, you hold the brakes on until the lights go from all lit, to none lit

TURN 1 LAP 1 : This has the potential to ruin someones night if we don't use our heads ! Should be everyone's goal to get through the first phase with ZERO contact. Give room and run in your 'lane' till you have space to run the normal race line. If your unassisted tap causes someone to spin, you need to redress.

TRACK LIMITS : As we are running with 'track limit penalties" OFF, we will run with our usual Raceonoz track limit regulations. This means you MUST have at least 2 wheels on the ripple strip OR white line that defines the track limit. If you do make a mistake and have to run outside the limits, be aware that you are not allowed to gain any advantage.

CONTACT : Is to be avoided at all times..... If you rear end someone and gain an advantage, YOU ARE EXPECTED to give the spot back. Side by side 'rubbing' is racing, within reason, but all drivers are expected to give racing room.
    If you bump someone and they end up off track or teleport back to the corner entry, you must wait for them to rejoin and get back up to speed.
    Show each other RESPECT! It is difficult enough to drive this car at the limit on your own, without someone squeezing you within a millimeter of the grass.
    So be patient and show respect to your fellow drivers

TYRES : You must start on the Racing Hard Tyre. After that, one other set, of other compound tyres is allowed. (no limit on the amount of RH tyres). If you run out of fuel/tyres even after making a pitstop, you can pit a second time, however if you have already used a different set of racing tyres other than Hard, then you would need to change back onto the Hards.

PIT ENTRY : Drivers MUST make an attempt to use the pit entry / exit lines.
    PIT EXIT : Please use the pit exit lane and be aware of cars approaching down the straight.
    NOTE: Pitting is NOT compulsory

BLUE FLAGS : Please observe blue flags, and move out of the way of faster cars if you are being lapped. Failure to observe blue flags WILL result in a penalty

STEWARDS GROUP AND RACE PROTESTS : This season the stewards will be will be @Hatfield @JonoStan96 @Viperzed & @emmo46. If you have reason to protest, please SAVE YOUR REPLAY, and then let us know via a PM.
    DO NOT BLOW UP IN THE FORUM OR IN THE ROOM CHAT. There have been multiple incidents where the replays from drivers have been different, so its true that sometimes things are not as black and white as they may seem. You have until MIDNIGHT, Monday night to register your protest via PM. We will ask for video evidence from both drivers or room captain to make any decision.

SAVE YOUR REPLAY : If the room host can ask all drivers to save their replay would be good before exiting the room.....once they exit out and the option goes, it cant be retrieved !

FINAL NOTE: Could all drivers please confirm their attendance for this Sunday by 'liking' this post in your division. If you are unable to attend, please post in reply as much in your division. This way we can figure out our reserves or if the room can start early in advance.
    emmo46, incey, Luke and 2 others like this.
  3. Bluemoon

Bluemoon Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    X-3vi1m00n
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2019
    Luke likes this.
  4. Luke

Luke Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    deltron2016
    Very much so :)
  5. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    anytime after 7 for me. 8:00 will be fine.
  6. UrsineSaturn9

UrsineSaturn9 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    Can probably just make 8pm (though I'd prefer a later start generally). The outlap might take 20 minutes!
  7. Bluemoon

PSN ID
    X-3vi1m00n
    The Q will take about 20 minutes, yes.
    We should just have qualy for R1, then use the finishing positions for the subsequent rounds.
  8. UrsineSaturn9

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    Or have several rooz officiated lobbies through the week where qually times can be set and then the host manually sets the grid on race day?
    So, are there any special rules or guidelines even for the nurb outlap? E. G. Maximum time limit on outlap to avoid excessive fuel burning? Otherwise could take a very long time to chug around in 1st gear burning fuel and saving tyres. Also suggest people leave a lot more space between drivers than normal so you don't wreck anyone else's qually lap since you only get one chance
  9. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I think room captains can make the right judgement call on this
  10. Bluemoon

PSN ID
    X-3vi1m00n
    It looks like we have no consensus to start early.

Edit: update below
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2019
  11. Bluemoon

PSN ID
    X-3vi1m00n
    I will be the last one out, and you cannot be slower than me. :)
  12. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    Missed the vote, would have loved to start early.
  13. UrsineSaturn9

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    Crack that whip!
  14. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    Of the people who liked hat's post, 3/4 want to start early and 4/4 can make an early start
    Bluemoon likes this.
  15. Bluemoon

PSN ID
    X-3vi1m00n
    I tend to agree.
    Of 6 replies, 4 yes, 1 maybe, 1 unknown start, so we should start at 8pm, unless someone else replies.
    @emmo46 what do you think?
  16. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I would like to start at 8 but if someone hasn't been paying attention and turns up for 8.20 start that wouldn't be fair. Maybe a PM to all those that haven't indicated.
  17. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    @Bluemoon I have started a conversation with all those that have not responded on here.
  18. UrsineSaturn9

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    Happy to try for an 8pm start. If I don't make it in time then happy to start from the back. Hell, I'll be happy just to start!
    Bluemoon and emmo46 like this.
  19. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    aranteamo is on board for an early start.
  20. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Dermott Brereton likes this.