GT Sport Season 6 Division 4

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Jan 24, 2019.

1. Matthyus

Matthyus GTLOZ Results Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Johnnoclint
    Thanks for the replay @T F Eccles
    Some great battling between @fezza and @COME_AND_GET_ME7 until CAGM brakes a smidge to late and goes skids sideways into sand.
    As Captain I noticed several occasions where track limits were exceeded by a large margin again and again. Please be mindful to race within the tracks limits as outlined by the ROOZ Rules and regulations.
    Should also say that T1 was cleanish, but T2 was ... rubbish. Remember to run in your lanes and give racing room. Divebombs, late braking or not being aware of your fellow racers in the opening lap is not on.

All that aside, looking forward to the next round. NOT!!! :laugh::rolleyes::Do_O:(:eek:
  2. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    This also happening a lttle in div 3. There are some very risky attempts. Last night I had someone dive bomb around the outside and though I kept as tight as I could there was the inevitable slight touch which caused them a slight moment. I slowed and let him pass at the next corner knowing that I might not survive the next attempt and as he was faster it wasn't worth the risk of losing more time. The same driver knocked me into a time consuming spin in race 1 in a similar situation and didn't redress so redressong for him when he was actually attempting to pass me didn't sit too well but it was just instinct.
  3. aranteamo

aranteamo Rookie

PSN ID
    Azzbang237
    Let's be honest you redressed because you knew you were at fault for squeezing me of the track at the exit of the corner. End of story
  4. aranteamo

aranteamo Rookie

PSN ID
    Azzbang237
    The round one insident I left you plenty of room and you put yourself into a spin. If you
    can't handle the heat stay out of the kitchen.
  5. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I'm not going to get into an argument over this with you, I redressed when we bumped as you tried to pass me, you didn't when you put me off (and yes you did hit me and caused me to spin no matter what you think to yourself to justify it.). If that is how you want it so be it. I have a very good memory for an old fella.
  6. aranteamo

aranteamo Rookie

PSN ID
    Azzbang237
    Why didn't you protest the round one insident? If what you say is true
  7. Luke

Luke Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    deltron2016
    Whoa guys this shouldn't be a place to air your grievances with other drivers. Emmo if you have an issue with another driver you should speak to them privately. I've seen the incident you're referring to and I personally feel your comments are unjust. Yes there's a little contact but I feel it's just fair tough racing and nothing beyond that, where i felt it got unfair was when you decided not to share the driving line on exit, thus pushing aran into the sand. Look I could be wrong and that is just my opinion and nothing more. I just feel that seeing as you've decided to go public with this we all have a right to throw in our 2 cents. Anyways here's the clip of the incident, let's let the entire community at least see it for themselves. It's only fair now.
  8. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    It would have been pointless as I finished 5 places in front of you, I regret that decision now.
  9. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    It you look at this fully you will see that I did redress, I did attempt to give him room but I was on a narrower entry than normal and it pushed wide on the exit, so I DID REDRESS. My point is that in a similar situation I didn't get a redress, just told to get out of the kitchen. I did not name him in the post, he outed himself, he should have taken it up with me privately if he wanted to continue.
    JonoStan96 and Dermott Brereton like this.
  10. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Why didn't you show the next 5 seconds of that tape to show where I moved offline and let him pass?
    JonoStan96 and Dermott Brereton like this.
  11. Luke

Luke Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    deltron2016
    Okay so once again just my opinion, yes you redressed but had to redress because you pushed him off the track. So there isn't any need to get on the blower about this like you've been wronged. No you didn't name names but how do you expect someone to feel when they see they're getting defamed publicly, it's still not cool man. As for the previous incident... Do I need to share that one for the whole community too? Because I'm happy to, I almost feel I have to now for Justice's sake.
  12. Luke

Luke Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    deltron2016
    Sorry I didn't realise the redressing part was the issue.
  13. Luke

Luke Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    deltron2016
    Should we all just stop this bickering and shake hands??
    Matthyus and Hatfield like this.
  14. CaptainRisky21

CaptainRisky21 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    CaptainRisky21
    But my popcorn just finished cooking :(
    Easyprey007 and Noxrai like this.
  15. Luke

Luke Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    deltron2016
    Hahaha!!
  16. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Yes please.
  17. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Solid effort @VARDZ, the Kayo internet streaming did wonders I see :roflmao:
  18. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Yeah Jono during the innings break in the cricket I found a video of a race around the Red Bull ring which helped a bit and I also looked up a few history books
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  19. Easyprey007

Easyprey007 Professional

PSN ID
    Easyprey007

Here is a link of a Nurburgring 24hr lap in the Megane with me playing Guitar back in the Hay day.
  20. aranteamo

aranteamo Rookie

PSN ID
    Azzbang237
    I really don't appreciate people talking about me in front of my face. I would have thought that a person in a high position within this community would be more focused on creating a positive fun vibe for all to enjoy. Not this crap