GT Sport Season 9 Division 3

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Matthyus

Matthyus GTLOZ Results Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Johnnoclint
    This depends on your device, browser, firewall rules, etc.
    imgbb gets around a lot of these, imgur not so much. Photobucket is horribad too.
    Try your phone.?
  2. Mightymurph51

Mightymurph51 Rookie

Qual was pretty happy. I think that was my PB by a decent margin, I wasn't super confident heading into this round due to it being an awkward track for me. Managed to get a decent start and lead down and out of T1 I slowly just kept chipping away only pulling a gap, Which i think was mostly down to P2,3,4, and 5 all battling over P2. Biggest surprised for me was my tire wear. Pitted on Lap 16 for the Med and managed to fuel up for the rest of the race. pitted again L21 and put a little more juice in just to make sure i could make it home and rejoined in 4th and slowly made my way back to P1 by passing a few cars and people peeling off to do their final stop. Congrats to everyone. I'm away next week so GL all
    Noxrai, Ozglenn, Matthyus and 2 others like this.
  3. UrsineSaturn9

UrsineSaturn9 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    Was a fair and clean move and nicely set up too. The side by side battling leading up to it was intense! A collection of minor mistakes from me and difficulty getting that wide left hander and the following corner after the crest right saw me drop back a bit. Great racing though despite only P8 in the end
    Noxrai, Ozglenn and Matthyus like this.
  4. Matthyus

Matthyus GTLOZ Results Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Johnnoclint
    I'm glad it looked clean from your end. I'm always careful to not divebomb a corner to make an overtake. Can't wait to look at the replay now.
    Might make a highlights reel
    Noxrai and UrsineSaturn9 like this.
  5. Cameron Neame

Cameron Neame Chief

PSN ID
    NemoIXn
    Always a pleasure racing against you and the boys
    UrsineSaturn9 and Matthyus like this.
  6. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    Didn't really enjoy that one. Too much pressure trying not to hit people and racing close. Probably tried to race too close and just got frustrated. I want to apologise to @Ozglenn for a side hit before the last hairpin, don't recall the lap, i was trying to recover from a hit myself and didn't control it very well. I don't think i was out of line when you came out of the pits but glad i gave you the possie anyway. I was well over it by then.
    I think i am going to have to race more unforgivingly to stay at the pointy end of this pack. Not sure if I cbf to do that though. Anyway lets see what next week brings. Well done on a very convincing win @Mightymurph51
    Xtr3meNZer, Ozglenn and NAACS like this.
  7. Dazza83

Dazza83 Rookie

your gonna hate this weeks track. recon its gonna be a very fast close race in all divs.

gotta admit im not a huge fan of close racing so this round is worrying.
    incey likes this.
  8. Ozglenn

Ozglenn Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    ozglenn0513
    Its all good @incey that was some great racing very close and clean,sometimes 4 cars ...I know I was struggling the car does not like to race close to the car in front.Next week will be very hard we ran a few laps last night and the lap times where REALLY close,the tyres are not great at the end and Pat ran out of fuel so that might be a problem....
    Matthyus and incey like this.
  9. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    Yeah, where do you pass eh? Even if you can do faster laps it won't help much. Pole is out of the question so going in just expecting pinball all race. Having a car that is easy to drive causes racing to be close. Just what it is.
  10. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    you're right, didn't vote for it and have always thought it was a lame track. we abide coz we have to
  11. T F Eccles

T F Eccles Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    tfeccles
    We'really going to have to work together across the board to keep lap times up and fuel consumption down. Clean slip streaming will be key.
    Matthyus likes this.
  12. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    What lap did Pat run out of fuel?
  13. Ozglenn

Ozglenn Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    ozglenn0513
    25 I think
  14. T F Eccles

T F Eccles Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    tfeccles
    Yes, 24 or 25, somewhere between the two. I remember him saying on lap 22 it looked liked he wasn't going to make it. Mind you he a) admits he's heavy on fuel and b) at that stage we were lapping isolated from each other i.e. no slip-streaming.
  15. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    OMG, how is he doing that. I just did a run using redline and not trying to conserve fuel at all and ran out on the final turn of lap 28. I know this track is full throttle nearly all the way but it is only half distance. @pat65 please try again and see if you can get to 26 laps.
    pat65 likes this.
  16. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    if you use slight throttle while braking for whatever reason, that could affect it too.
  17. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    is the pits closed? maybe people will have to use fuel mapping?
  18. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Pits ar
    The pits are open but I wouldn't expect people to have to pit or fuel map for a sprint round. If it is a genuine problem for some people I will shorten the race.
  19. xlxy90

xlxy90 Professional

PSN ID
    xlxy90
    *angery emoji*
    UrsineSaturn9 likes this.
  20. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Pat right foot brakes.
    pat65 likes this.